Bane vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

True Sinister
Super strength vs Ultimate Super strength plus magic. I don't think I have to say who I think would win for anyone to figure my opinion.

Mainstream
Bane would win...in a spelling contest..but in a fight gotta go with mr. Marko.

Swanky-Tuna
Bane is to Juggernaut as tonka truck is to tank.

Mainstream
yeah it'd be like a power wheel vs an 18 wheeler

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by True Sinister
Super strength vs Ultimate Super strength plus magic. I don't think I have to say who I think would win for anyone to figure my opinion.

Read. Some. Comics. Before. Posting. An. Thread.

True Sinister
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Read. Some. Comics. Before. Posting. An. Thread. what r u refering to? Is it that I refered to Juggernaut's sheid as magical? or is it that I said that Bane has super strength. Or is it because I consider Jugg to be one of the most powerful characters in the MU?

Mainstream
Bane vs Cap would have been more fair....Bane just a guy with near superhuman strenght..Juggy a guy who could trade blows with the hulk..for the love of Apocalypse!!!!

DarkCrawler
what r u refering to? Is it that I refered to Juggernaut's sheid as magical? or is it that I said that Bane has super strength. Or is it because I consider Jugg to be one of the most powerful characters in the MU?

Bane, in his best could perhaps lift 1,5 tons. Nowadays, he is peak human. He fights Batman and loses most of the time.

Juggernaut can lift over 100 tons, has healed from only his skeleton being left, fights with Hulk and sometimes wins.

This is an big mismatch.

True Sinister
Originally posted by Mainstream
Bane vs Cap would have been more fair....Bane just a guy with near superhuman strenght..Juggy a guy who could trade blows with the hulk..for the love of Apocalypse!!!! I didn't make this as a fair fight. I made this to prove a point about Bane's strength(or should I say weakness) If anyone wants to put Bane vs Cap they can do it.

True Sinister
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Bane, in his best could perhaps lift 1,5 tons. Nowadays, he is peak human. He fights Batman and loses most of the time.

Juggernaut can lift over 100 tons, has healed from only his skeleton being left, fights with Hulk and sometimes wins.

This is an big mismatch. That is what I intended.

Swanky-Tuna
Has anybody been overestimating Bane's strength?

DarkCrawler
That is what I intended.

You...were..intending...mismatch? What the f**k?

True Sinister
I just wanted to see if there was any match that I could make that we could all unanimously agree on because no matter how uneven a match is people tend to still back both competitors. Also this was not as bad IMO as superman vs Catwoman. Truth be told Dr Doom who can lift 2 tons is stronger than Bane in pure strength

Mainstream
you true are Sinister young man......it's an honor to know you.

Max Spidey 24
Are you serious, what kind .... huh...ok You people counting Bane out for no reason, Bane will punch the juggernauts helmet off then shove it up his ass after he increases his Venom Forumula to God Mode.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Are you serious, what kind .... huh...ok You people counting Bane out for no reason, Bane will punch the juggernauts helmet off then shove it up his ass after he increases his Venom Forumula to God Mode.

ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha...that would be cool if he could though.

True Sinister
Are you serious, what kind .... huh...ok You people counting Bane out for no reason, Bane will punch the juggernauts helmet off then shove it up his ass after he increases his Venom Forumula to God Mode. U ruined it. Someone just had to say Bane would win didn't they

Max Spidey 24
You ruined it by making the thread knowing that Bane would win.

Mainstream

what?confused178

The MISTER
damn, this is entertaining!

GGgrievous725

huh!? What the f**k?

ImmortalOne
making the thread knowing that Bande would win....

Dude, this is not an "underdog vs. champion match, which the underdog eventually wins thread" !!! Not at ALLL !!!

A drug infused homeless hobo !!! VERSUS, the almighty Unstoppable Force known as Juggernaut

Mider
Batman villains seem to have to be pretty smart i dont know if Bane is up there in the evil genisus as in The Joker or Ra's Al Ghoul if its just Bane one on one with Juggernaut He would most likely be destroyed since Juggernaut takes a hit from Thor's hammer like its a feather.

newjak86
Originally posted by Mider
Batman villains seem to have to be pretty smart i dont know if Bane is up there in the evil genisus as in The Joker or Ra's Al Ghoul if its just Bane one on one with Juggernaut He would most likely be destroyed since Juggernaut takes a hit from Thor's hammer like its a feather.
Actually Bane is a smart fighter. He is a great fighting tactician.
He actually broke Batman's back once and believe it or not he used his brains more then his brawn. So he is smart in his own way. He cann't do complex math problems but he is on league with anyone when it comes to fighting smart. That being said that is his only advantage in this fight and not the one I would want to have. He's a smart fighter but his strength is his main weapon which isn't even close to Jugg's strength. Plus his durability isn't really boosted that much from the Venom. He can not win a fight against Juggs.

Mainstream
Originally posted by newjak86
Actually Bane is a smart fighter. He is a great fighting tactician.
He actually broke Batman's back once and believe it or not he used his brains more then his brawn. So he is smart in his own way. He cann't do complex math problems but he is on league with anyone when it comes to fighting smart. That being said that is his only advantage in this fight and not the one I would want to have. He's a smart fighter but his strength is his main weapon which isn't even close to Jugg's strength. Plus his durability isn't really boosted that much from the Venom. He can not win a fight against Juggs.

Bane was the man who broke the bat.

Fanboy
Juggernaut Bane is unfairly out matched.

havok801125
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
A drug infused homeless hobo !!! VERSUS, the almighty Unstoppable Force known as Juggernaut

Unstoppable i think not....Onslaught stopped him pretty quickly and threw him a continent away wid a single punch

CorderaMitchell
Bane is our bible for all spiderman vs.batman arguments. smile

Cosmic Cube
This is an insult to Juggernaut.

JWangSDC
Hmm Bane>Bat>Darkseid right?

So juggernaut gets destroyed

kgkg
Originally posted by JWangSDC

So juggernaut gets destroyed
what?

Sentry
Originally posted by havok801125
Unstoppable i think not....Onslaught stopped him pretty quickly and threw him a continent away wid a single punch

Onslaught could easily take the JLA, JSA, Titans, including Superman, what's your point?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JWangSDC

So juggernaut gets destroyed laughing laughing laughing

Sr J-Bieb
Colossus just wanted to bump this thread to tell the guy from 6 years ago that he laughed at his joke
Clearly the intention when he searched for this thread

American Dragon
Bane itsnt stopping the Juggernaut. Juggernaut wins hes much stronger

Mshinu
Bane is strongest there is, he broke the bat right trough infinite layers of plot armor. Greatest strength feat in comicdom!

Mismatch indeed, Juggs dies horribly.

Prep-Man
Bane breaks...

his knee.

Bouboumaster
There isn't enough Bane to win this spite match

Brockalizer
What's next Lex Luthor vs Thanos? Or maybe Sabertooth vs Doomsday?

Eternal Idol
Juggernaut breaks him.

Black bolt z
Bane DESTROYS Juggernaut

Bane will break his back again and again and again.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Bane DESTROYS Juggernaut

Bane will break his back again and again and again.
I want some of whatever you're smoking.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I want some of whatever you're smoking. The correct term is snorting.

Lord_Talron
bane wins, hes too smart

creepsmile

pea55
WoW! jUst w0W! (sHakEs HeAD, FacE PaLms, siiiiiiiiiiGGGGGGhHhHhHhHssss)

red sabre
if its colossusnaut then he realise he can kill bane so he just stands there letting bane pound on him until bane break his hands and colossusnaut wins by TKO while crying deeply he left bane crippled

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Mainstream
Bane would win...in a spelling contest..but in a fight gotta go with mr. Marko.

TheHulk
Juggernaut

Estacado
Bane has beaten Batman before while Juggernaut looses to a bald guy in a wheel chair.

DarkSaint85
Bane convinces Cytorrak he would glorify destruction even more than Piotr.

Juggerbane then proceeds to wreck Piotr.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.