Black People Vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GothamProtector
Originaly the asian people vs or White people vs but asian there 2 people and white thers 59893268787382781747837827487387878782719787947873
87478374 atleast so this is good

Green Lantern Black one, Blade,War machine I think hes black i dn but marvel got rid of him in ther archive.

Black panther
Black vulcan
Static Black i mean shock
Vixen
Steel
Storm
Cyborg
Cadmus leader
The bLack Marvel
Oh yeah they all are becomming bald for some reason
My money is on Green Lantern the koolest black guyy ever

yeah hald these guys have to have the word black in it

I dont see The white Spiderman in the name.

they must have an ep or comic with the guy stealing something then saying its wrong, or a black ep where they go im black.

Im asian by the way.

Also in this match there should be i dn i ran out of kool Black people

I think there a little more but they suck so bad no one knows there name

Lord-of-Dreams
So... you'repretty bland, ain't ya???
This is among the stupidest threads I've ever encountered. Ever.I mean god!!!! here is Black Knight??? You stink!!!
Get the point?

whirlysplat
I find this thread Offensive, I never thought I would agree with Lord of Dreams but you stink!!!!!!!

Mainstream
.......*I"m speechless and offended...yet...intrigued*

black robb
Kiss my black ass

GothamProtector
There people go getting ofended easily. This is not to be offensive just specific. And I forgot to add Bishop from xmen in the list.

Mainstream
Originally posted by black robb
Kiss my black ass

no thanx I"m on a no kiss A$$ diet....(you gotta learn stay lighten up on the forums)

black robb
Originally posted by GothamProtector
There people go getting ofended easily. This is not to be offensive just specific. And I forgot to add Bishop from xmen in the list. i dont like you because of this

"I know, you tell them. They dont have to put black people in the anime so just deal with it. You guys are lucky Black people aree even in Dbz and cowboy bebop. Black people realy do act like that the way they put it in the anime just like we do ching chung crap in american shows because thats what we think. Yellow hair and stuff in Japan are respected, even white people because thet are the best race in the world. WHITE POWER is good and it shows."

yeah i remember(and dont act like you didnt say this)

black robb
Originally posted by Mainstream
no thanx I"m on a no kiss A$$ diet....(you gotta learn stay lighten up on the forums) my bad i wasnt talking to you i got beef with GothamProtector because he said the N word in the Anime forum

stormfront13
omg, u said that!?!?!?!? that's really racist

whirlysplat
Gotham Protector is an Arse, I am not Black but I am a Gypsy and I hate racist bastards.

Mainstream
I hate those who pray on the innocent

illadelph12
Uh...

Was there a point to this thread, or is this just a ploy to get myself and the other black people on the board angry?

I mean, come on:

Then you say that you are asian at the end of this as if that somehow exonerates you.

Pathetic.

Truly pathetic.

I hope Tron sees this.

GothamProtector
That was my brother.

whirlysplat
So do I, I hope this guy gets banned bigtime

Mainstream
Originally posted by whirlysplat
So do I, I hope this guy gets banned bigtime

the he is a she....

GothamProtector
That pretty mean. I said time and again that i dont mean it like that.. If it helps im half black. I wanted a kool match.

stormfront13
you mean your brother did all this?

GothamProtector
Dont loose Focus. Who wins. I think Green Lantern then probaly warmachine and steel

whirlysplat
No you didn't

Mainstream
That pretty mean. I said time and again that i dont mean it like that.. If it helps im half black. I wanted a kool match.

alright alright we forgive ya..sheesh only half black...what your other half?

black robb
That pretty mean. I said time and again that i dont mean it like that.. If it helps im half black. I wanted a kool match. just stop posting stuff like this man,and maybe people wont get on you like this

whirlysplat
Don't feed the troll, he needs a ban his now trying to confuse people, he did it.

True Sinister
This is the most racist thread that that I have seen today (on a comic sub-forum of a movie message board) I would not of made it or let it be made If I was an administrator.

GothamProtector
other half is korean but lets jsut talk about who wins

GothamProtector
You make it sound racist when its not suspose to be though. Ok guys who winss this match

illadelph12
No Storm, he/she is making jokes and backtracking now.

From Asian to half black now, huh Gotham. Pathetic. First thing a racist says is:

"I'm not racist, some of my best friends/family are _______."

Save the bullshit.

black robb
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=331381&highlight=anime+racist

this is the other thread this guy started

Mainstream
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=331381&highlight=anime+racist

this is the other thread this guy started

oh for the love of lord Apocalypse!!!!

GothamProtector
That was my brother that started that thread. And I started this one.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by True Sinister
This is the most racist thread that that I have seen today (on a comic sub-forum of a movie message board) I would not of made it or let it be made If I was an administrator.

I don't think we can blame admin, I don't think they are on yet

Mainstream
I see

stormfront13
oh, i guess i'm to gullable i believed him when he said it was his brother

illadelph12
So you and your brother both use the same account and both have a penchant for posting racially charged threads and posts?

And we're supposed to believe that...

whirlysplat
Originally posted by illadelph12
No Storm, he/she is making jokes and backtracking now.

From Asian to half black now, huh Gotham. Pathetic. First thing a racist says is:

"I'm not racist, some of my best friends/family are _______."

Save the bullshit.

exactly, thats what the nazi's said after killing Jews, Gypsies and Blacks it wasn't them they were following orders etc, etc. Gotham Protector is scum.

GothamProtector
Ok this thread aint racist compared to the other one. I just want the kool black people to fight and shows who wins. I love these guys. Green Lantern the best. Could we just speak about the match please

black robb
Ok this thread aint racist compared to the other one. I just want the kool black people to fight and shows who wins. I love these guys. Green Lantern the best. Could we just speak about the match please no,you and your "brother" suck

whirlysplat
This Black hat guy on there is taking the mickey out of posts i've made I think on that thread over Nazis killing Gypsies. Pretty angry now mad

GothamProtector
Ok now that thats out of your syetem who wins this match. Green lantern take out every one except storm war machine and steel. Then War Machine class 100 takes out steel and strom use electric to shock the warmachine then its storm vs warmachine.

whirlysplat
****ing Troll

stormfront13
maybe you guys should stop harpin on him/her and just leave it to the mods. i'm sure they can think of something

whirlysplat
Yup I am out of here this guy is a ****

GothamProtector
come on what would i call the thread then to suit all these different random people. Just say who wins and why.

Sentry
exactly, thats what the nazi's said after killing Jews, Gypsies and Blacks it wasn't them they were following orders etc, etc. Gotham Protector is scum.

Damn, I actually agree with whirly here. Go start threads somewhere else Gothamprtoector. Giving asians a bad name. If you even are one.

black robb
Ok now that thats out of your syetem who wins this match. Green lantern take out every one except storm war machine and steel. Then War Machine class 100 takes out steel and strom use electric to shock the warmachine then its storm vs warmachine. give it up homie,the only thing people want to do now is diss you until they close this dumbass thread. maybe you do have a brother(which i doubt)in that case dont take it personally just get off the thread because no one feels like debating

GothamProtector
Ok. Sorry for anymis understandings.

whirlysplat
No your not

GothamProtector
stop trying to argure whirly

black robb
No your not yeah let it go

Mainstream
relax peeps ya boy mainstream is on da scene no what I mean I in my early 20's but I look like a teen.

black robb
Originally posted by Mainstream
relax peeps ya boy mainstream is on da scene no what I mean I in my early 20's but I look like a teen. What the f**k?

CorderaMitchell
Hey.............. I'm black.

I usually don't say that much, enough people on here hate me already.

Mainstream
What the f**k?

not exactly gangsta but it rhymed

black robb
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Hey.............. I'm black.

I usually don't say that much, enough people on here hate me already. i now hate you

black robb
i now hate you just kidding

whirlysplat
I don't think things like this should be let go of. I think as soon as people do that its like saying its ok to say what you want about different races and religions as long as you say sorry. I think thats a big problem. You let people say things like this and its almost as if you are agreeing with them. Its not argument I believe in no mercy over this. Some things are simply wrong, anything against race, creed etc is simply wrong.

GothamProtector
ok no mercy huh. You have commited a sin in your life garunteed so you going straight to hell. Forgivness no because then God will be agreeing with you right ?

black robb
I don't think things like this should be let go of. I think as soon as people do that its like saying its ok to say what you want about different races and religions as long as you say sorry. I think thats a big problem. You let people say things like this and its almost as if you are agreeing with them. Its not argument I believe in no mercy over this. Some things are simply wrong, anything against race, creed etc is simply wrong. i see your point,but i got better things to do than argue with dummies

whirlysplat
I'm not religious but now your starting on the religious people as well.

RayIsGay
Hey...uhh... he forgot Al Simmons/Spawn in that lineup...just wanted him in there...Im racist too...but i try to hide it...on forums at least...

BUT THIS GUY! WHAT A DOUCHE!

black robb
ok no mercy huh. You have commited a sin in your life garunteed so you going straight to hell. Forgivness no because then God will be agreeing with you right ? yo Gotham,shut the f*** up,just move on and shut your dumbass up

whirlysplat
i see your point,but i got better things to do than argue with dummies

fair enough, So have I but its wound me right up.

CorderaMitchell
Hey its okay I now who really hates me, they post here in the morning.

RayIsGay
I dont hate you.

whirlysplat
Yeah its only racist scum Cord, no one who matters

CorderaMitchell
I'm all good what up guys.

Paola
I've never understand how in the world the color of someone's skin has to do with anything dontknow I don't see it's point in real life and I don't see how is that relevant into comic-world so this thread is getting closed 'cause is POINTLESS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.