Steel Vs War Machine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Even though i really really dont like steel im still going to have to go with him on this one.

norrin radd
what?? how would steel win? care to explain?

Captain America
This would be a cool armor clad fight, but I am pretty sure that steel made his own suite in his shop and its only projectile is his hammer (i guess) and bolts. War-Machines suit is a million times better.

ScarletSpider
A fight between the armored brothas, hmm? War Machine.

moshtitan
War Machine would demolish Steel before he knew what hit em'.

papablkbear
isn't there enough blk on blk fighting. Can't we all just get along.

Oh and War machine would beat the hell out of any fake ass superman

GothamProtector
Hard to choose

black robb
War Machine has much better weaponry than Steel

GothamProtector
Steel has super strength too I think.

True Sinister
War Machine. I say that Steel is a rip off of Iron Man. War Machine isn't a ripoff because he is a Iron Man Character

black robb
Originally posted by GothamProtector
Steel has super strength too I think. yeah but i'm pretty sure War Machine has a whole lot more weaponry,remember his suit was made by Tony Stark who has access to much better tech than Irons

GothamProtector
True but the hammer that steel got could deflect and penetrate war machines armor.

black robb
Originally posted by GothamProtector
True but the hammer that steel got could deflect and penetrate war machines armor. only my hammer could do that... big grin

GothamProtector
lol

C1nd3r
that a gay joke?

jesserw21
who wins and y?

ALEMASTER
wat armour's ??????

Milkie
Yeah what armour are they wearing?

Thunderstrike
Well it's not gonna be the Entropy Aegis vs Sentinel Squad armor geniuses!

Milkie
WELL WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

ALEMASTER
ok both have best armour

no prep

battle in the middle of no were

so who wins

GODSCRIBE
i wanted to post the exact thread.

wow

grey fox
Aegis Entropy stomps on anything rhodes has....

Lethal_Rise
yeah, even who they are based off of matters. war machine is based off of iron man, a HUMAN. Steel is based off SUPERMAN, he even helps him fight crime. this is no competition. Even in a fist fight, steel wins

GODSCRIBE
Steel gets stomped in his regular armour.

spetznaz
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Steel gets stomped in his regular armour.

I'd concur.

However the OG said both characters would be fielding their best armors, in which case Steel would have the Aegis Entropy on.

In which case it is a curb stomp in Steel's favor .....Steel could take Iron Man's best armor, and WarMachine's best armor, at the same time when wearing the AE ....and do it with the same level of ease as it would take to take out the first generation Iron Man armor.

Steel 10/10 (with both, as the Orig.poster stated, wearing their best armors).

Lethal_Rise
steel's hammer can be a real bich sometimes, giving him the upperhand (tho it's got nothing against guns).

Blue Beetle
War Machine

Whittdawg92
both get overshadowed by thier main white hero, but they're still badass. Warmachine wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Steel is Smarter than War Machine. And he has access to the JLA's resources to build better suits. He has. He could probably stalemate warmachine given prep. But no in his regular get up.

JohnnyDo3
dude Warmachine would melt steel with his photon cannon

Soljer
Warmachine. Ease.

jesserw21
who takes it

Darth Martin
This has been done atleast three times. Oh, well.

I'd like to say Steel but I'm tempted to say War Machine has this. Just a better suit I suppose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.