Blind Spiderman Vs Blind Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Ok who wins this one. Who has the most reliable senses to kill each other

Can Spider sense detect Wolverine then beat him up or Can Wolverine sniff out Spidey and cut him up.

Evil_Ryu
i give the edge to spidy just cuz he had that spidersense he can just dodge wolvie whenever he tries to come at him...Spiderman!

CorderaMitchell
yea,

man you are creative, I never woulda thunk...

black robb
this isnt much of a debate topic

Max Spidey 24
Spiderman coul win if he goes crazy shooting web every where hoping to catch something. Wolverine could win by sniffing and once he finds spidey slashs but spidey sense will warn spidey.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by black robb
this isnt much of a debate topic

its a break from the norm...

mr.smiley
I think this all depends on how Spidey acts.If when he turns blind,Spidey panics,Wolverine will win fairly easy.If,however,Spidey keeps his cool he can win.

Dizzle
Is Spiderman really one to curl up into a fetal position, even if he does get blinded for no reason?

black robb
there has been plenty of situations where Spidey's been in the dark(it was in his first issue)in each time his Spider Sense acted as a radar so he would know where people are and what's coming at him.Wolverine's sense of smell isnt even a factor in close range fight so it doesnt matter.While Wolvie's swinging blindly,Spidey is able to hit him accurately being that he wont lose his position

CorderaMitchell
People would lead you to think he would....

Go into the fetal position that is, I think his senses should be more than adequate for dark attacking.

GGgrievous725
well his spidey sense just tells him that theres danger coming pretty much not where its from so if he catches wolverine with a hook or something he might get the upper hand but if he misses wolverine would shred him apart so id put my monney on wolverine

Wanderer259
He doesn't ever really curl up into the fetal position; that's a bit extreme. He isn't, however, a 'nerves of steel' type of person and if, say, his sight was to be randomly taken from, he would probably freak for a second.

It's stuff like that which makes up Spidey's charm. He's technically not a superhero, you see, he's just a guy with powers trying to do the right thing with them. That's, however, only one way of looking at it, I guess.

Spidey definitely has the advantage here, however, Wolverine isn't completely inert. If not for the fact that he probably knows how to blind-fight and is adept at using his other senses, those same other senses are also enhanced.

CorderaMitchell
He isn't in a sense like the Justice League,and often wants to quit and then ends up staying, making him that much more real.

anyway.

Both have senses and training, but spiderman's senses would allow him to fight with his eyes closed in some EXTREME circumstances, that combined with the usual abilities, makes this an interesting fight.

Regardles wolverine, would rely on instinct, and spiderman coming too close, spiderman would have the movement advantage here.

The MISTER
Actually I think Spider-man would be at more of a disadvantage than Wolverine in this fight due to the fact that Wolverine definitely has martial arts training and enhanced hearing. Spider-man's Spider-sense compensates for the loss of his sight but it takes a while and Wolverine still has lethal weapons on his hands and only has to connect once. He'd be able to evade webs much easier as Spidey's aim would be afflicted. Wolvy would also be able to track Spidey's scent so he could follow Spider-man wherever.

CorderaMitchell
Yes, but I still feel that spiderman has the travel advantage, while wolverine would have to wait until spidey gets that chance or comes to near.

X-Logan
A blind Wolvie would still have four others enhanced senses.So I give this to him.

DarkCrawler
And the blind Spider-Man would still have his Spider-Sense, which he has used in pitch-black areas before.

Spider-Man wins.

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine's senses are not as exact and do little to tell distance and direction, but spiderman's sense is ideal for closed eyes. The only way wolverine is seeing this is by spidey doing a SLOW, metal gear solid sneak attack , which is dumb anyway.

whirlysplat
I can't see a winner here laughing

CorderaMitchell
lol

black robb
Originally posted by Wanderer259
He doesn't ever really curl up into the fetal position; that's a bit extreme. He isn't, however, a 'nerves of steel' type of person and if, say, his sight was to be randomly taken from, he would probably freak for a second.

It's stuff like that which makes up Spidey's charm. He's technically not a superhero, you see, he's just a guy with powers trying to do the right thing with them. That's, however, only one way of looking at it, I guess.

Spidey definitely has the advantage here, however, Wolverine isn't completely inert. If not for the fact that he probably knows how to blind-fight and is adept at using his other senses, those same other senses are also enhanced. like i said,he was put in the dark in his very first issue and he seemed perfectly capable of moving around as if he had light

CorderaMitchell
how much longer will this be here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.