Enraged Wonder Man VS. The X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Roster:

Wonder Man(pi$$ed)

VS.

The X-men:

Cyclops
Angel
Colossus
Storm
Banshee
Jubilee

Who takes it?

Debate.

GalacticStorm
Is this in response to that avengers Vs Xmen thread? lol. U really want the avengers to win dont ya? lol. That is such a lame team. As you wanted Wonderman probably wins if he takes out storm fast.

armandovalles
Yea Wonder Man wins easily. He took out about 20 titanium (instead of the real kind - adamantium) Ultrons at the same time, each of which is probly equal to any 2 of the X-Men put together.

Sentry
I love the X-men/ X-family, Check out my past threads, X-Team Vs. Thanos, X-Team VS. the JLA & JSA, X-Team VS. All Of Morgoth... I have stuck up for the X-men in difficult threads because they are cool, and I love them. Wonder Man is not unbeatable. The X-men very well could win... But not likely. stick out tongue

DarkCrawler
I just only hope that Jubilee is tortured...

Xplosive
Wonder Woman should win. But they could take her down, if they would work as a team really good.

DarkCrawler
It is Wonder MAN

Arahan
Why do people always read Wonder Woman....Are you guys thinking only on her when you read the word "WONDER" Horny little brads smile

Xplosive
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
It is Wonder MAN

Wondar Man should also take them down, but here goes the same, if they would really work as a team, they could win.

JRW
Sentry
I love the X-men/ X-family, Check out my past threads, X-Team Vs. Thanos, X-Team VS. the JLA & JSA, X-Team VS. All Of Morgoth... I have stuck up for the X-men in difficult threads because they are cool, and I love them. Wonder Man is not unbeatable. The X-men very well could win... But not likely.

yay for sentry i love the x-men too i think that they can win

Scoobless
Wonder Man would kick their heads in....... nice big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.