louis Lane Vs Mary Jane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
A Battle to the death.

black robb
Lois Lane

Wynndar
lois, she's from the DCU, she is more powerful. big grin

Hulk Power
I'd like to see them in some hardcore action if you know what I mean. naughty naughty

Cosmic Cube
This is Louis Lane, Lois's male alter-ego. He would beat MJ's ass.

Nataku8188
This is all I have to say to you.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Nataku8188

Who?

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Nataku8188

What the hell does that picture mean?

CorderaMitchell
probably hulk power,but ouch I'm a time newb, but I participate alot, 2300 good posts now.

let it go Hulk, we don't need a round three. wink

Hulk Power
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
probably hulk power,but ouch I'm a time newb, but I participate alot, 2300 good posts now.

Man I love your sig. It looks so cool. I don't think it can be any better than that. who ever made that sig sure knows how to turn a crappy picture into a masterpiece. I wish that person would make me one, but I'm happy with the one I got.

CorderaMitchell
I went on the good ol' off topic forum (which is super fun),and under the rate my sig link, I got "dissed" by some girl named golden moon, and she ended up fixing it for me, because I told her about my sucky computer....

I recommend EVERYONE, who needs help to go to the off topic form, and post under the avater, or sig thread, its super fun.

No, I didn't make it, I adjusted after she put in my modifications, check it out.

2413 posts.

Hulk Power
You have way more posts than me. I just have 564.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Man I love your sig. It looks so cool. I don't think it can be any better than that. who ever made that sig sure knows how to turn a crappy picture into a masterpiece. I wish that person would make me one, but I'm happy with the one I got.

Yours is perfect for you , and it matches.lol

wink

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Hulk Power
You have way more posts than me. I just have 564.

I argue, and pm alot,with people, I try to partcipate and hold my grounds in matches, giving me a somewhat annoying reputation with my opponents when they run out of steam.

I also like to pm friends, who got ya back (you), no point of being here with no fun.....

MrHeavySilence
Lois Lane knows karate in the Smallville TV Series!

No but seriously..Mary Jane is more helpful. Lois Lane just sits back on the sidelines while Mary Jane is unpredictable.

Spider-Man and The Sinister Six novel = Mary Jane beats the crap out of Vulcan

Mary Jane > Lois Lane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.