superman in the marvel universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikedgravity
a space time fluke puts supes in the marvel universe. and he is a bad guy. how does it play out?

Cosmic Cube
Somone beats him.

black robb
Thor kicks his ass,nuff said

Wynndar
the X-Men laugh at his costume...."where did u get that thing...1920?"

black robb
Originally posted by Wynndar
the X-Men laugh at his costume...."where did u get that thing...1920?" he then kills them all

black robb
he has sex with Mary Jane and forces Peter to watch

black robb
he beats Captain America to death with his own shield which he now uses as an ashtray

Wynndar
well i dont think he could do much to the x-men...a mansion with about 30 telepaths in it? He's strong but in marvel he's just be another cannonball

Wynndar
He'd probably lose to Rogue ! HAHAHAHa

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Wynndar
well i dont think he could do much to the x-men...a mansion with about 30 telepaths in it? He's strong but in marvel he's just be another cannonball

An uber-cannonball. Superman could beat the non-telepathics, but he would get mindraped before he got close enough to do anything.

black robb
Originally posted by black robb
he has sex with Mary Jane and forces Peter to watch Spiderman then fights with him and kicks his ass...(remember he's in the Marvel universe)

kgkg
Quasar, Thor, Hulk, Strange etc ........ He isn't doing much.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by black robb
Spiderman then fights with him and kicks his ass...(remember he's in the Marvel universe) Ooh...

Wynndar
and Juggernaut is back with the X-men...so he would where Supes out like an old chicken head.

mr.smiley
I would like to see a very dark story done with this.Like Super Man kills off half of Marvel Earth or something.Make it like a What IF.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I would like to see a very dark story done with this.Like Super Man kills off half of Marvel Earth or something.Make it like a What IF.

You mean, the humans on Marvel Earth?

Beyonder
Thanos beats him up and shows Clark the true meaning of strength.

black robb
I would like to see a very dark story done with this.Like Super Man kills off half of Marvel Earth or something.Make it like a What IF. come on even he couldnt get that far unless he somehow avoided any of the powerful Marvel characters

Hulk Power
Hulk beats the crap out of him and makes him his b*tch. stick out tongue big grin Happy Dance

mr.smiley
Amplify his powers in the Marvel Universe.Make it to where he is the slave of some sort of Cosmic being.

Wynndar
or let him get beat by Rogue

Hulk Power
What is it with Rogue? Why rogue?

mr.smiley
Better yet.All of Marvel Earth has been wiped out and is nothing more than a wasteland.Superman wakes up in the middle of New York City with no recollection of what has happened.All he knows is he is in foreign place and everthing is dead.

Cosmic Cube
Better yet.All of Marvel Earth has been wiped out and is nothing more than a wasteland.Superman wakes up in the middle of New York City with no recollection of what has happened.All he knows is he is in foreign place and everthing is dead.

If there are no superheroes on Marvel Earth, yeah.

Avalonofthewind
This would be more interesting with Superman Rex or "King of the world" Supes.

Sentry
Superman get past Sentry??? Hahahaha!!! That's a good joke.

This is what happens to Superman if he messes with the marvel universe giljotiini

MrHeavySilence
Superman would kill off half the Marvel universe before he gets to the big guns.

Sentry
Not if he meets Sentry first.

Superman bash Sentry

Swanky-Tuna
Black rob, I did not know Superman was a smoker, rapist, and a murderer.

Imagine it back in the day though. Superman sees the X-men battling Juggernaut.
Superman: Need any help?
Cyclops: Uhh... sure... if you could just-
Superman: I'll take care of this brute!
*23 hours of punching and colateral damage and death*
Cyclops: NO! NO! NO! Just flip his helmet off! We brough like 7 telepaths. Gambit? Are you a telepath yet?
Gambit: No, mon ami.
Cyclops: 6

cherry cola
swanky- tuna funny story

kgkg
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Black rob, I did not know Superman was a smoker, rapist, and a murderer.

Imagine it back in the day though. Superman sees the X-men battling Juggernaut.
Superman: Need any help?
Cyclops: Uhh... sure... if you could just-
Superman: I'll take care of this brute!
*23 hours of punching and colateral damage and death*
Cyclops: NO! NO! NO! Just flip his helmet off! We brough like 7 telepaths. Gambit? Are you a telepath yet?
Gambit: No, mon ami.
Cyclops: 6
classic laughing

Bicnarok
Superman pushes the earth into the sun, game over.

mdbull73
Superman in the Marvel Universe would be great. At least he would be drawn better.

Mainstream
Thor, Silver Surfer, Sentry or the Hulk would kick his A$$..each!

ZephroCarnelian
lol - yeah. big grin

Only I doubt he could do it before the worlds heroes ganged up on him lol.

Superman is the superior to most heroes in Marvel - but there are that many cosmic beings and telepaths - agaisnt the entire spectrum of heroes he stands no chance.

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by mdbull73
Superman in the Marvel Universe would be great. At least he would be drawn better.

lol! big grin

Max Spidey 24
Superman Beats them all. Mind control huh ? then why they still fighting bad guys if they could just take over their minds. Well Superman goes to the corner store and buys a Juggernaut or Magneto helmet.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Max Spidey 24
Superman Beats them all. Mind control huh ? then why they still fighting bad guys if they could just take over their minds. Well Superman goes to the corner store and buys a Juggernaut or Magneto helmet.

come on Superman couldn't beat Sentry...the man with the power of a million exploding suns!!!

ZephroCarnelian
Wow. Haven't things moved on in the past few decades...?

In the 30's when Superman first brought the idea of superheroes into the world, one of his taglines was:

"More Powerful Than a Locomotive!!!"

Now we've got guys with the power of a million exploding suns lol!

Max Spidey 24
The Manhunter would do alot better in marvel. Batman too well untill he meets people like half the xmen.

kgkg
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Wow. Haven't things moved on in the past few decades...?

In the 30's when Superman first brought the idea of superheroes into the world, one of his taglines was:

"More Powerful Than a Locomotive!!!"

Now we've got guys with the power of a million exploding suns lol!
laughing bring pre-crisis back

LordFear
That's just too much for him.
He doesn't get past the Avengers.
Scarlet Witch messes him up along with Thor and the rest just pound him into submission

whirlysplat
He beats everyone and takes it over, simple really big grin

Tony Stark
Originally posted by whirlysplat
He beats everyone and takes it over, simple really big grin

laughing Ummm... NO!

Take your pick THOR, Sentry, Gladiator, Silver Surfer Etc... They all turn Supes into pulp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.