what jedi would you be if you had the chance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi master dav
i personnally would like to be anikan but i wouldn't mind fighting like darth maul

Ast Rofan
I dont know who if I could pick anyone, but the one who reminds me the most of myself is Anakin.

DeVi| D0do
Sidyl Gronhelder.

dflood
the plo

PVS
luke...because he's the only jedi alive at the end of the saga

Skull Skata
Darth Reven from the game star wars knights of the old republic. I think he's the most powerfull Sith ever.

Darth Travizzle
Anakin, cuz that's who I'm most like in all the Star Wars personality quizes I take.

masterkit
Kit Fisto

preysin
i hate Jedi evil face

DeVi| D0do
Elvin Orsank

chubbychipmunk
which jedi would i do? or which jedi would i be? haha jk i'd be ob1 because he's really nice

swrf
OBI-WAN "the Negotiator"
*Obi-Wan rules!*

THEJEDIMASTER
yoda i wanna b short and kick ass

DeVi| D0do
Jedi Master Goysent-Den Veblin.

matreid
Obi-Wan cause then I would be immortal.

DeVi| D0do
I AM a Jedi!

matreid
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Lucky! stick out tongue

Darth Travizzle
Or I'd be Voolif Monn from the Clone Wars Cartoon.

matreid
Lowbacca is cool aswell.

Darth Plagueis
Har'EE Balsac

matreid
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
Har'EE Balsac laughing out loud

vader476
id be me

Darthburgerking
Kit Fisto his head naturally becomes dread locks, it took me two years to get mine out to a good length.

p. skywalker
well my personallity test said Yoda.. but i'd prefer ani

Wickerman
if by changing into the jedi of your choosing you also get their personality, then i'd say Mace Windu. He's a BMF that is calm enough (not portrayed well enough in the movies) to use Vaapad and not slip into the darkside. Personally, i doubt i could control myself. If not, then Obi Wan.

~wickerman~

McGregorGirl
I want to say Obi Wan or Anakin...but then I would probably just stand in front of a mirror and make doe eyes at myself all day, with C3PO coming in every so often to change the drool bucket

so...probably not a good option. LOL

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by McGregorGirl
I want to say Obi Wan or Anakin...but then I would probably just stand in front of a mirror and make doe eyes at myself all day, with C3PO coming in every so often to change the drool bucket

so...probably not a good option. LOL um....

Wickerman
Silly option:

Padme so i could play with myself all day long then kill Anakin in his sleep, run away with Aayla and make sweet human/twi'lek luv all my life with her love

aww...crap....i forgot padme isn't a jedi sad

~wickerman~

Darth Plagueis
um......

Wickerman
Yeah...sad i guess i should settle for Shaak Ti so i could play with myself all day long, then go make sweet Togrutan/Twi'lek luv all my life with Aalya love

~wickerman~

Darth Plagueis
wow.

peace out folks....

Ast Rofan
I think we have a new speed record in the category of thread derailment. stick out tongue

Wickerman
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
I think we have a new speed record in the category of thread derailment. stick out tongue

Nope, i'm on topic here. I say which Jedi i'd like to be and why big grin

~wickerman~

jedi master dav
i think wickedman is so cool i wouldn't mind playing with padme all day long devil devil shifty

peejay88
Obi-Wan definately! He has the cooles lightsaber (in EP1 and 2 and maybe 3??!!) He also makes the mullet cool and wears cool jedi robes, yep definately Obi-Wan

commander gree
plo koon becouse rules!

Darth_Rankkor
Being a sith I would lure and deceive aalya so I could play with her all night long hehehehehe laughing

General Zodiac
Can I pick Grievous? I want to use 4 lightsabers at once. Plus I wouldn't have fought Kenobi I would tell all the droids to open fire. Retard. If not I would go with Desann since he defeated Luke.

JediMasterLuke5
I would like to be Luke Skywalker, after all he does become the most powerful being in the galaxy.

stunna1773
i would be myself

Kun-ni Habeo
The Exile

General Bondius
I think i would be Mace, but id like to be Yoda as well.

Darthburgerking
I'd be Ki Adi Mundi, not only was he just a knight and still on the council, he was one of the few that fought back against the clones when order 66 was called.

HAROLD
Aayla Secura.

b-dan
plo koon or anikan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.