Defenders vs three X-Teams w/o Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Defenders:
Hulk, Valkyre, Namor the Sub-Mariner, Doctor Strange, and the Silver Surfer.

VS

X-men no phoenix, just Jean.
X-Factor.
X-calibur.

Any and all members that have been a part of these X-teams for more than a year are allowed, also, they must have been a member in the past 5 years.

Bloodlust mode is ON like donkey kong.

Prep time goes to each team, 10 minutes for the X-teams, 5 min for The Defenders. Prep on the deserted planet only. (but they are allowed their normal weapons)

No ring outs (keeps Strange from throwing peeps in other dimentions), but instant incapacitations are allowed.

They are fighting on uninhabited planet with Earth like atmosphere. They start 100 yards in front of the other team.

long pig
Bump. I tried making this very even. I was tempted to be bias, though.

Debate, or I'll have Mr.T come in......

DarkCrawler
Defenders.

stormfront13
yeah defenders, the only problems are surfer and strange

DarkCrawler
Namor and Hulk are problems too...

JRW
not when you have telepaths like the x-teams do

stormfront13
yeah, namor is the least of their worries, and hulk is also(storm)

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by stormfront13
yeah, namor is the least of their worries, and hulk is also(storm)

I think that Valkyrie is least of their worries. And Namor could kill lot of X-Men. Strange and Surfer could take out Storm before she could do anything to Hulk.

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
Defenders:
Hulk, Valkyre, Namor the Sub-Mariner, Doctor Strange, and the Silver Surfer.

VS

X-men no phoenix, just Jean.
X-Factor.
X-calibur.

Any and all members that have been a part of these X-teams for more than a year are allowed, also, they must have been a member in the past 5 years.

Bloodlust mode is ON like donkey kong.

Prep time goes to each team, 10 minutes for the X-teams, 5 min for The Defenders. Prep on the deserted planet only. (but they are allowed their normal weapons)

No ring outs (keeps Strange from throwing peeps in other dimentions), but instant incapacitations are allowed.

They are fighting on uninhabited planet with Earth like atmosphere. They start 100 yards in front of the other team.
Silver Surfer Destroys the Planet end of story.

stormfront13
yeah they could, but would tey go after storm right away

kgkg
yeah they could, but would tey go after storm right away won;t matter much

Bloodlust, I think long pig wants no holding back, if that is the case the planet will be blown to bits by silver surfer

DarkCrawler
yeah they could, but would tey go after storm right away

Probably, seeing as she is the second most powerful member of the X-men...at least nowadays.

stormfront13
but none of them really know that, and yes KgKg is right, surfer could blow up the whole world

Sentry
Any kind of telepathy won't work when Strange is on the team. I think just the original 4 defenders could easily take those teams.

FieryBalrog
this is soooo one-sided....

long pig
One sided? Friggin three teams against one!
Add em up, it's like 40 mutants. You have Nate grey and near god like Cable....big grin

DarkCrawler
And Silver Surfer and Strange will defeat them with ease.

FieryBalrog
One sided? Friggin three teams against one!
Add em up, it's like 40 mutants. You have Nate grey and near god like Cable....big grin

Cable isn't god-like right now, and probably never will be again (the nature of his drawback has changed).

But regardless, whats 35 ants + 5 collies vs a bunch of rhinos? big grin

HECK
Wasn't the Juggernaut on the X-Men for about a year? He can give the Hulk some trouble. Colossus could jump in the mix and take the green man down.

Prof X and Jean could work on Strange while someone sneaks up on him.

As for the Silver Surfer, with the combined strength of 10-20 other X-Men, I don't see how the Defenders could pull it off.

Now if it was The Avengers vs. The X-Men, that would be a different story.

-HECK!

long pig
Dude, I made a shitty thread. I'll make a better Defender one though!

What could Prof.X and Jean do to Strange? What could anyone of these do to Strange?

FieryBalrog
Dude, I made a shitty thread. I'll make a better Defender one though!

What could Prof.X and Jean do to Strange? What could anyone of these do to Strange?

they could bake him some top-notch brownies.

DarkCrawler
They could pray for mercy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.