Episodes I - VI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ani's Girl
Has anyone sat down since III came out, watched I & II, gone to see III, then gone home and watched IV - VI in order? If so, how did it flow (I haven't seen IV - VI in a long time)

PVS
man....i havent popped in another SW dvd since ep3 came out...i just cant stop watching the *censored*

vader519
I have. I saw TPM and AOTC at home then went tosee ROTS, and then came back home for ANH, ESB, and ROTJ. All six movies togehter flow and connect very well. You do not miss a beat. It will be awesome to see them all together when ROTS comes out on dvd.

PVS
oh it misses a HUGE beat...continuity of special effects.
not that there was any solution to that

Ahnold
Minor point ...

Delta 62
So? It's hardly a big deal. The only thing that actually stands out is the Yoda puppet..which makes me wonder if Lucas is going to make him CG in V-VI..

Ast Rofan
I watched the PT in order on opening night, but never went back watched the OT afterwards.

The technology difference doesnt bother me, I have my own excuse that I always tell myself.

DeVi| D0do
The opression of the Empire.

Mstr GEKA
I have a question... and since this treat is about the whole saga I will post it here.
If Obi and Yoda will learn the path of immortality how can anakin learn it... at the end of ROTJ he appears with the other two. (by the way I found that he still has quite an evil smile on his face... don't u think?) but when coul he learn that?

PVS
thats the big mystery geka

i believe the other force-ghost jedi guided him.
either that or he just gets to be a ghost by default because he's the chosen one.

Ani's Girl
Originally posted by Mstr GEKA
I have a question... and since this treat is about the whole saga I will post it here.
If Obi and Yoda will learn the path of immortality how can anakin learn it... at the end of ROTJ he appears with the other two. (by the way I found that he still has quite an evil smile on his face... don't u think?) but when coul he learn that?

I didn't think Anakin's smile as a ghost at the end of ROTJ looked evil. It was several shots, all very quick, so it was hard to tell though.

Mstr GEKA
I was hoping for an open door... hope does not kill!

Mstr GEKA
I am refering to the DVD version with the young ani...

several shots? not that many... maybe even just one...

Maybe the actor can't smile properly... IMHO

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by PVS
oh it misses a HUGE beat...continuity of special effects.
not that there was any solution to that

oh they are not that bad

Wickerman
Originally posted by Mstr GEKA
I am refering to the DVD version with the young ani...

several shots? not that many... maybe even just one...

Maybe the actor can't smile properly... IMHO

i just saw it a short while ago with Hayden edited in and it didn't look like an evil smile to me :/ Anyway, having seen them all again before ROTS yeah, i have to agree the flow was pretty good IMO. And the FX part didn't bother me that much. The white corridors make up for it drool

~wickerman~

Ani's Girl
Is Hayden edited in anywhere but the end of ROTJ?

Red Superfly
Yes he is seen during the Battle Of Hoth. You have to look really hard.

He's wearring specs and a red and white stripy bobble hat.

DirectorFitz
that's a joke right?

p. skywalker
Yes I have .. except I watch all six in the comfort of my own home..

Robin Darkside
Originally posted by Ani's Girl
Has anyone sat down since III came out, watched I & II, gone to see III, then gone home and watched IV - VI in order? If so, how did it flow (I haven't seen IV - VI in a long time)

this thread is stupid
And no, you are not ani's girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.