Star Wars this Weekend!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

obit wan
have been reading alot of Star Wars forums lately and word has it that everybody needs to go see Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith this weekend of June 24-26. The goal is to miracously make Episode III number 1 in the box office charts out of nowhere. Yea, I know people say "Who cares about the box office numbers" but this has never happened in the history of cinema, and by going to see Star Wars you too can be a part of history. On top of that, Episode III will surpass gay ass Titanic for the all time grossing movie. Yea, I know, "who cares", well damnit I do, and so should you. Dont leave the movies in the hands of gay ass Titanic. Dont get me wrong it was a great comedy,(especially when Leo freezes and sinks to the bottom of the ocean, that part was hilarious) but Star Wars is the greatest thing thats ever happened to mankind. Even if you have seen it 1,2,3,5,10 times, whats another $6.50. You wil spend that on Taco Bell tonight. So spread the word and lets all go and make Star Wars Episode III the greatest movie of all time because in my opinion it really is, lets just prove it.

Obit Wan
-May the force be with you

Ani's Girl
I think I saw a similar thread earlier, but unfortunately, I cannot help as my four year old will be home all weekend. I'm going tonight though smile

PVS
these things never work.
face it, gay ass titanic is still the king
and there's nothing we can do about it.

but think of it...titanic is #1 so what does that say of
the significance of ticket sales to the quality of a film?
absolutely nothing i would say. so who cares?

Ani's Girl
Good point my friend...

DenKi
I cant be bothered cause im not a geek

The only reason why Titanic one was because it stayed at the Cinemas longer than any movie of our time whats cheating really

DeVi| D0do
I'm going to see Batman again this weekend.

tpaquin
By associating "gay asses" with Titanic, you're offending many proudly homosexual asses out there.

"Gay" is a terribly overused term.

FullOfSith
i heard about this. i dont think it will work but its makin george smile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.