Users being Rude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

adele2k5
Why do people get abuse from others if they meantion something which may have been meantioned afew weeks ago, excuse me people can talk about any topic they want to, how dare people knock them down because its already been repeated and just be plain rude and aggressive. Some people take these forums too seriously instead of enjoying them for what they are, to be able to express their feelings or thoughts on starwars so for all these people who are just looking for an agrugement dont even borther relying to other posts if you dissaprove!

PVS
-off-topic thread

-self pity thread

relax...its the just the frikin internet roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKozzy
To PVS, you should listen.

adele2k5
your such an arsehole arent you thats all your rely is self pitying cant you think of something else to say instead or is your IQ that low.

PVS
um....ok....have a nice day smile

JKozzy
I smell a ban.

dflood
pvs he must have started this thread just for you . he is right and all you do is moan .

PVS
as a token of good will adele, and to show no hard feelings,
may i suggest not throwing a tantrum and calling insulting names.
that usually leads to banning.

WindDancer
Member bashing and instigating fights will get you banned. I suggest you guys drop it next time.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.