who of those guys can do the most damage with only one clear fist ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
imagine... if each of those Marvel powerhouses has only one clear punch ... with only one hand... and for example... they hit their fist in the ground... ... what the "Richter Scale" will shown by the following guys ?

Savage Hulk
Mindless Hulk
Juggernaut
8th day Juggernaut
The Abomination
Hercules
Thing
Gladiator
Thor (with his fist, and not with Mjolnir)

mdbull73
1. Any Hulk
2. Thing
3. 8th day Juggernaut
4. Abomination
5. Juggernaut
6. Gladiator
7. Herc
8. Thor (im a thor fanboy, but I think his knuckles are probably alot cleaner than everyone else because he always uses the hammer)

ZephroCarnelian
1) Hulk

2) Gladiator

3) Thor

4) Herc

newjak86
1) Hulk
2) 8th day Juggs
3) Gladiator
4) Juggs
5) Hercs
6) Abom
7)Thing
8)Thor

DarkCrawler
Why isn't Namor here? He has caused earthquakes with his punches.

Hulk Power
First Hulk definately. Juggernaut second. Thor and Herc third. Thing fourth. Abomination and Gladiator fifth.

armandovalles
8th Day Juggernaut, definitely. He punched through dimensions for pete's sake. So the list goes:

1. 8th Day Juggernaut
2. Savage Hulk
3. Gladiator
4. Hercules
5. Mindless Hulk
6. Abomination
7. Thing
8 Professor Hulk
9 Thor

newjak86
Originally posted by armandovalles
8th Day Juggernaut, definitely. He punched through dimensions for pete's sake. So the list goes:

1. 8th Day Juggernaut
2. Savage Hulk
3. Gladiator
4. Hercules
5. Mindless Hulk
6. Abomination
7. Thing
8 Professor Hulk
9 Thor
Good point the only reason I gave to the Hulk is because he has unlimited strength but you made a good point I have never seen Hulk punch though Dimensions.

Nataku8188
I'd say, given the correct amount of time and preperation, Damage (Who isn't on this list) or Hulk. Punching through dimension's isn't so much his strength, as his magical ability.(Juggernaut, that is)

Nataku8188

Dizzle
1. Hulk (sufficiently mad, of course)
2. 8th Day Juggs
3. Glads
4. Thor
5. Hercules
6. Juggernaut
7. Abomination
8. Thing

Seriously people, Thing isn't really that strong compared to most of these guys... At best, he barely makes class 100... Usually I hear around 85. And why is Thor last ina couple of these? Midgard Serpent, anyone? He did beat up a forcefield-less Juggs in a fist fight.

newjak86
Originally posted by Dizzle
1. Hulk (sufficiently mad, of course)
2. 8th Day Juggs
3. Glads
4. Thor
5. Hercules
6. Juggernaut
7. Abomination
8. Thing

Seriously people, Thing isn't really that strong compared to most of these guys... At best, he barely makes class 100... Usually I hear around 85. And why is Thor last ina couple of these? Midgard Serpent, anyone? He did beat up a forcefield-less Juggs in a fist fight.
First Thor doesn't have his hammer to use so he isn't as strong as he normally is.
Plus when Thor was fighting juggs he used his hammer to negate some of juggs powers for awhile but he still couldn't finish him and he could only do it for 60 seconds.

ImmortalOne
That punching through dimension thingy is not the cause of magic powers dude, its Juggys own power, like when Flash ran soooooooooooo fast that he caused the JLA to enter another dimension, or even through time..

In this case Juggernauts punch is so powerful that it somehow warped the dimension around him

COMIC BOOK SCIENCE RULEZZ !!

Nataku8188
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
That punching through dimension thingy is not the cause of magic powers dude, its Juggys own power, like when Flash ran soooooooooooo fast that he caused the JLA to enter another dimension, or even through time..

In this case Juggernauts punch is so powerful that it somehow warped the dimension around him

COMIC BOOK SCIENCE RULEZZ !!

No, it was the fact that he gains all his powers from magic. The majority of theories for time travel involves moving faster than the speed of light, wormholes, and a pair of Ukrainian midgets.

GothamProtector
Batman Brass electric knucks
Superman
The Flash Full Speed

Cosmic Cube

1. 8th Day Juggernaut
2. Savage Hulk
3. Gladiator
4. Hercules
5. Mindless Hulk
6. Abomination
7. Thing
8 Professor Hulk
9 Thor

Juggernaut uses magic to punch through dimensions, not strength.

Thor is definitely stronger than Thing, Abomination, Prof. Hulk, or Hercules.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by newjak86
First Thor doesn't have his hammer to use so he isn't as strong as he normally is.

Does Thor's strength change when he's holding Mjolnir? The only strength enhancement Thor gets is with his belt I think.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Does Thor's strength change when he's holding Mjolnir? The only strength enhancement Thor gets is with his belt I think.

No, it doesn't. Only the belt increases his strength. That, and the Odinforce.

newjak86
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
No, it doesn't. Only the belt increases his strength. That, and the Odinforce.
Sorry thought the hammer gave him some boost in strength my bad.

Jack Daniels
Thing should be SPIKEY Thing to hold his own in this contest....wasnt he like the strongest around when he was spiked out?

GalacticStorm
Hulk has no reason to be angry enough to punch his hand in the ground for nothing. I think the top spots out of Glads and 8th day Jugs

daniel18
didnt hulk move a planet of its orbit by punching it?

olympian
"Thor is definitely stronger than Thing, Abomination, Prof. Hulk, or Hercules."

When has Thor been showed to be stronger than Hercules?...

K3VIL

1. 8th Day Juggernaut
2. Savage Hulk
3. Gladiator
4. Hercules
5. Mindless Hulk
6. Abomination
7. Thing
8 Professor Hulk
9 Thor
And here comes the fanboys!
Your rank is obviously that of a Thing fanboy.Thing ABOVE Thor?You clearly had issues.

1. 8th Day Juggy
2. Gladiator(assuming he's full confident)
3. Mindless Hulk, assuming he's mad enough
4. Savage Hulk, see above
5. Stalemates of Thor and Hercules.Hercules in half-god form is equal to Thor without Mjolnir at his side.Thor wasn't able to finish Juggy cause his durability was still outstanding even without the force field.
6. Professor Hulk
7. Abomination
8. Thing<---Last of the class, he has heart?Who cares.He was a wrestler.Who cares.Facts are he always gets the crap beaten outta himself, he's a mere Class 85 while Thor, Hercules, Hulk, Gladiator are high rank Class 100 Strenght possessors able to lift over 1000'000 tons.
Thing is a pussy.

GalacticStorm
If thing and hercules are contenders then she hulk should definitely be. Shes waaay stroger than either of them.

colossus17
why isnt wolverine in here?

K3VIL
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
If thing and hercules are contenders then she hulk should definitely be. Shes waaay stroger than either of them.
She Hulk was class 80 or around that.
She-Hulk after her accident with Jack Of Hearts was a female version of Hulk.Then she was changed back into her classical form with an upgrade which make her slightly stronger than Colossus so she's above the 170 ton lifting ability.
Thing is Class 85.
Hercules is a top rank Class 100.

olympian
Wolverine? Since when he can contend with these guys in sheer strengh? About She-Hulk, yeah right now she can. Tho we dont know if marvel with write her in that level after the first 12 issues by Slott.

colossus17
amigo....wolverine=god...thats the first rule of this forum...by the way welcome to the forum

GalacticStorm
"Then she was changed back into her classical form with an upgrade which make her slightly stronger than Colossus"

Not quite right. She hulk is considerably stronger than colossus. Colossus is low level class 100. She hulk can max out the things maximum lifting capacity with one arm and while wearing the jupiter suit which cuts down her powers to manageable levels. Hercules' strength also pales in comparison as readers of her series found out. The only guys here stronger than her are 8th day juggs and an enraged hulk

K3VIL
"Then she was changed back into her classical form with an upgrade which make her slightly stronger than Colossus"

Not quite right. She hulk is considerably stronger than colossus. Colossus is low level class 100. She hulk can max out the things maximum lifting capacity with one arm and while wearing the jupiter suit which cuts down her powers to manageable levels. Hercules' strength also pales in comparison as readers of her series found out. The only guys here stronger than her are 8th day juggs and an enraged hulk
Hercules has always been above SH, this upgrade is no sense and not proved.Show me a feat of strenght which put her above him.
Thor, Herc and all the others outclass her.

shaolin9976
Hulk wins!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by K3VIL
Hercules has always been above SH, this upgrade is no sense and not proved.Show me a feat of strenght which put her above him.
Thor, Herc and all the others outclass her.

K3vil whether you accept what im saying or continue to delude yourself is of no consequence to me. Im going by what is actually in the comics as opposed to what i or other forum members feel should be the case. As it stands she hulk is now considerably stronger than virtually all the other heroes with the exception of an enraged hulk, juggernaut at his most powerful and possibly thor (although if he's on a par with herc then no).

Characters evolve. They get diffreent/additional powers or they just get stronger. It has always been stated in she hulks past bios that she can augment her strength through training. Thats what she has continually done over the years. She hulk went from class 75, to class 90, to high class 100. She trained in her human form which resulted in an exponential increase in her she hulk forms strength. Its actually shown in the comics that shes at least twice as strong as thing and considerably stronger than herc. Whether you accept that or not im not fussed because i know im right.

xmarksthespot
Until anything comes out from Marvel to disprove it, SH is that strong.

K3VIL
K3vil whether you accept what im saying or continue to delude yourself is of no consequence to me. Im going by what is actually in the comics as opposed to what i or other forum members feel should be the case. As it stands she hulk is now considerably stronger than virtually all the other heroes with the exception of an enraged hulk, juggernaut at his most powerful and possibly thor (although if he's on a par with herc then no).

Characters evolve. They get diffreent/additional powers or they just get stronger. It has always been stated in she hulks past bios that she can augment her strength through training. Thats what she has continually done over the years. She hulk went from class 75, to class 90, to high class 100. She trained in her human form which resulted in an exponential increase in her she hulk forms strength. Its actually shown in the comics that shes at least twice as strong as thing and considerably stronger than herc. Whether you accept that or not im not fussed because i know im right.
Thing is not Class 100.
He's 85.
Twice or Thrice the Thing's strenght isn't still nowhere Near Herc.
Hercules is Thor without Mjolnir.

GalacticStorm
Lets settle this K3 roll eyes (sarcastic) :

GalacticStorm
And again eek! :

FrothByte
my best bet would be between thor, herc, and gladiator.

hulk and juggs maybe the strongest up there, but they don't know how to punch properly.

if this is one clear shot, then im putting my bet on the fighters who've had formal training in the use of their fists. so simply put, i picked the real warriors of the list.

thing does train in boxing, but he's only class 85 or 90 so i don't think he can compete with the other 3 i stated earlier.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by K3VIL
Thing is not Class 100.
He's 85.
Twice or Thrice the Thing's strenght isn't still nowhere Near Herc.
Hercules is Thor without Mjolnir.

I havent once said that he is so why you feel the need to tell me of all people i dont know. Also if you read my post you'll see ive said she's AT LEAST twice as strong as thing. Thats while wearing her jupiter suit which cuts back her powers to manageable levels and yet she still didnt break a sweat.

GalacticStorm
Id go for gladiator

xmarksthespot
SH wedges in the list above Hercules but we still have no proof that she's stronger than the others above Herc (although she may well be).

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
SH wedges in the list above Hercules but we still have no proof that she's stronger than the others above Herc (although she may well be).

Youre right x smile

Classic Thor and herc are shown in the comics to be on a par in terms of strength, so she hulk showing she's considerably stronger than him, while wearing her jupiter suit might i add, suggests that she's stronger than thor as well.

Personally id say she's stronger than all but the likes of classic juggs, an enraged hulk, drax and gladiator. Being able to defeat the likes of thor is another matter entirely because her durability hasnt increased, nor have her fighting skils.

Beyonder
Gladiator. He's smashed a planet to pieces and moved asteroids.

ZephroCarnelian
Remember that Thor is only equal to Herc because of his belt of strength.... smile

Gladiator will deliver the hardest punch here.

olympian
Thor has been shown to be equal to herc without any belt of strenght. Well the marvel version. The myth one he always used it and Heracles still had better feats of that nature without any belt or whatsoever wink

Glads if hes confident i agree. With herc and Thor behind.

yahman
Isn't Momentum something do with mass and the speed you are moving at. The greater the mass and speed you are travelling at, the greater your momentum.

Isn't Juggs supposed be an irresistible force. This suggests he's packing some serious mass when he is moving, as he is never travelling that fast. With this in mind i bet he can pack one hell of a punch especially when he is in his Eighth day form which is quoted as being 100 times stronger than his normal classic form.

This theory though is probably not accurate as there is little evidence to suggest that it is the case. It's just a thought though. It's kinda like the flashes Infinite Mass punch.

I'll still go with Eighth Day Juggernaut as he is 100 times stronger than his regular form, and the Hulk has to be pretty mad to even match that.

Hulk is definitely a Close second as i can think of two references of his punches being compared to Nukes.

Glads, Hercules and Thor are all pretty well trained but have never really shown power on that level. Except Glads who did destroy a planet but i kinda of see that as a one off.

yahman
Isn't the recent form of Herc a powered down version? I heard he is less strong than Thor but was matched by the new She Hulk in a arm wrestle.

olympian
Yeah until the recent Hercules mini by Tieri ( 3 issues already out of 5 ) he has been powered down and mortal. At first it was stated in his fight against the Hulk- the one he lost in Herc/Hulk unleashed. That all his powers wer cut in half by Zeus.

The 3 issue mini he had after that -around 97- suports that statement. His fight against the Thunderbolts and helping the Avengers against exemplars all have statements by him and other characters that he wasent all powerful anymore.

Later showings changed that a bit. Hes still mortal, but his strengh was written back as he was 100 class in Thor`s comic.

But still without the durability, stamina, invulnerability he once had.

The She-Hulk case is blurry. Slott didnt stated if he was writting a mortal Herc with strengh down or with his strengh the same but the rest down.

olympian
And Jugs main asset its his durability. No one beats him at that. I consider immortal Herc and classic Thor slighty above since Thor was able to hurt him physically before without the hammer.

yahman
I thought the fight with Juggernaut had more to do with speed and skill rather than actual strength. Juggs has never been the most mobile character and the state of shock he was in after he lost his forcefield kinda gave the advantage to Thor.

Against Eighth Day Juggs Thor literally got his assed Kicked. I reckon this version of Juggernaut is kinda in there with the Ultra heavy weights. E.g. Nefaria Onslaught, Rage hulk, Drax and Champion with the power gem, Full power destroyer, The Exiles Hyperion.

You know a Kinda of Despero, Doomsday, Cyborg Superman Level.

olympian
Eightday Jugs is a whole another game. He is a total monster on the level of Desespero.

Regular Jugs can be beat tho, and feel physical pain. And thats both Thor and Herc`s game wink

yahman
Without Moljnir Thor has no chance
Herc has more of a chance. He's definitely stronger than Juggs but i don't think he has the power to break that force field thingy he has. Not even the God Force could do that and Herc's Fists are not on par with that.

yahman
What Juggernaut are we referring to.
I thought it was Eighth Day.

In raw punching strength Hulk has definitely got some Punching Feats to suggest that he throws the strongest ones

olympian
This thread has both Jugs version. The 8 day one and regular one.

Jugs surviving the god force its a durability feat.

Hulk has some mad punching feats but he isent above Thor or Herc. Both of them and have also sent him flying and give him pain. The 3 of them are evenly matched. So my list probably goes like this:

8th day jugs
Gladiator
Herc/thor/savage Hulk
regular jugs
regular Abom( its regular right?)
the rest

yahman
What makes you think that Glad is above Herc?

yahman
Is the mindless Hulk the same as the Onslaught Saga one

Is Abomination and Thing really capable of making an earthquake big enough to be measured on the Richter scale?

Probably not.

My point about the God Force is that Hercs would be unlikely to Hurt Juggs if he created the same Force field again.

olympian
I dont think he is. In fact combat wise i put him lower than Herc.

Thing is i have to be fair. He was shown to have smashed a small planet and at marvel we didnt saw Herc doing that yet. Just lifting ones.

Altho thinking again....he has plenetary feats wich means if you have strenght to lift something that have then you have also to destroy it.

Make it : Herc/Thor/Savage/Glads to be more accurate. And again its my take as i see it.

olympian
"Is the mindless Hulk the same as the Onslaught Saga one"

im not sure. I ranted the savage one because its the one i know.

And jugs force field its what makes him so tough. strenght to strenght its another thing.

yahman
There is no doubt that Gladiator once did destroy a planetoid with his strength. I see this as kinda of a dubious feat as he has never shown strength on that level since. He would have literally knocked Hulks and Thor's heads off he had that type of strength

I see it as a kinda Extreme Power Display which is really down to bad writing and shouldn't really be seen as an accurate account of his strength.

When did Herc lift the Planet? I've heard peps suggesting he could lift Manhattan and he once helped Atlas lift the heavens.

olympian
There are two versions, both Greek of Heracles and Atlas. One is helding the heavens. The other is helding in his back the earth.

Both arent far fetched. Heracles strengh is mythical. Doesnt need to be limited by science laws. And Both the heavens and earth wer in the Greeck mythology the physical manifestations of both Gaea and Uranos. Elder Gods and the first two beings to be born from Chaos who was the primordial force of the universe.

If he helds one, its possible to held another. They had the same importance.

About lifting Manhatan im sure he can. At Dc he liftet Paradise Island, home of the Dc Amazons without breaking a sweat. And at marvel he dragged it over the ocean.

olympian
"And at marvel he dragged it over the ocean." - Manhatan that is

yahman
I've got that image and its pretty sweet.
Mann you know your stuff!!!!!!!!!1
I know the crossovers are not usually valued that much in these forums but i got the impression that Herc wasn't doing to badly against Wonder woman who has the same strength as Hercales.

Mind you i got the impression the D.C. characters where de powered for the whole saga.

olympian
Hercules and heracles are the same being. I know they are used with different names and different companies. But its the same guy. thats how i use him in debates.

The Herc WW fought in Jla/Avengers was the mortal marvel Herc. Thats another example of a writter ( busiek ) that wrote herc has having all down but 100 class strenght.

After all he stated that Herc mortal or immortal wer the same in strenght for him.

olympian
And all things consider, WW for me is by showing and feats slighty below Than Heracles/Hercules character.

Wynndar
I think that issue of She Hulk was depicting Herc at his present high class 100 level, based on his appearance. She Hulk is stronger than most of these guys. and dont sleep on the Thing, one of his punches did shatter classic Champions ribs.

CorderaMitchell
why is hulk on here he's going to win, set a limit.

golem370
I would say Exitar I mean he is 20,000 feet tall

GalacticStorm
Exitars not on the list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.