Can anybody speak and/or type Al Bhed from Final Fantasy 10?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gandrake
I type in Al Bhed. I will right now.

E's sygehk mekrdcypihc.

Try to translate that cool

))TrAuMa((
PLease find a life... no no no

gandrake
you want to know what I said?

StinkFist462
no. not really.

gandrake
ok

gandrake
Vilg oui.

))TrAuMa((
No.... no thumb down no thumb down no thumb down no

FF7 Freak
Red Rik Suid

Red Superfly
Oh dear.

Storm

gandrake
How did you know?

gandrake
It's lightsabers.

n00bslayer
what in sam's hell is this world turning to? asdlhfal;jtioetoiew! that means.....get out get a job and get a life

Vidina
I'm learning Al Bhed

hotsauce6548
^^Please tell me you are kidding.

And as for gandrake... that is possibly the worst, most nerdiest, geekiest thing I have ever heard of anyone doing. Go get a life and friends, and in the meanwhile, while you don't have any, my pity is on you. thumb down

gandrake
I think it is cool that he is trying to learn.

gandrake
I have freinds thank you very much.

))TrAuMa((
thumb down no wacko thumb down no wacko thumb down no wacko no expression

Red Superfly
Seriously, this is very sad.

I thought Trekkies learning Klingon were bad enough, but this is taking the p!ss.

It's not even a language, it's a CODE. I've played the games before, and all it is, is a simple code where you use another letter for every other letter. It is basically the english language only encrypted.

Completely and utterly pointless.

hotsauce6548
This thread makes me sad for our world. sad

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by hotsauce6548

And as for gandrake... that is possibly the worst, most nerdiest, geekiest thing I have ever heard of anyone doing. Go get a life and friends, and in the meanwhile, while you don't have any, my pity is on you. thumb down dude.. you really need a chill pill.. let people do what they want.. you arent the almighty judge of what is productive in the world.. I'm sure you do a few wasteful things yourself.. be kind to others

Originally posted by ))TrAuMa((
PLease find a life... no no no
*above statement*

Originally posted by n00bslayer
what in sam's hell is this world turning to? asdlhfal;jtioetoiew! that means.....get out get a job and get a life
*above statement*

to be more specific.. there are people in this world that know Tolkiens elvan language... that doesnt mean that you have more of a life than they.. it just means they're doing what makes them happy..
if you dont like this thread, or what the users are posting in it.. 'leave'... its that simple..

Red Superfly
I can speak Al Bhed.........wanna see?

Come close.........

Closer still...........

http://img167.echo.cx/img167/4534/fyourthread6tx.gif

PWNED!

Robo-Chocobo
I'm getting seriously pissed with the flaming your doing. Who the hell made you the god damned king of the universe.

Knock it off or I will report you.

you have the right to disagree, but your starting to take it to far.

Morgoths_Wrath
yeah

sometimes it's cool, or even handy, to learn a made up language, like Tolkien's elvan language...and if you and a couple friends know it well enough...you can talk around other people and make them wonder what the hell you're saying..and no one will ever know (like those spanish people at my work, I can never tell what they're saying and I know they're talkin smack)

Robo-Chocobo
I just find your behavior unfitting of a member of KMC redsuperfly.

if we all had attitudes like that, the anime/manga section would not exist.

el_barto
No comment no expression

hotsauce6548
laughing I like this thread. It makes me giggle.

And how, might I ask, is learning a made-up language productive and handy?

))TrAuMa((
F*** your thread.....LOL thumb up yes thumb up yes thumb up yes thumb up

gandrake
Why don't you shutup ))TrAuMa((.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
laughing I like this thread. It makes me giggle.

And how, might I ask, is learning a made-up language productive and handy? Noone ever said it was.. what I'm saying is let people live and enjoy what makes them happy... this thread was made for people who know Al Bhed or wish to learn it..

n00bslayer
Originally posted by Red Superfly
I can speak Al Bhed.........wanna see?

Come close.........

Closer still...........

http://img167.echo.cx/img167/4534/fyourthread6tx.gif

PWNED!

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA!!!!!! THAT WAS GREAT!! I AM CRACKIN THE **** UP!!!!!! laughing big grin WOOOOOOO!!! thumb up GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THIS GUY!!

SlipknoT
Originally posted by gandrake
I type in Al Bhed. I will right now.

E's sygehk mekrdcypihc.

Try to translate that cool Congrats you dont have a life! eek!

star_scar_child
al bhed isnt even a very well thought out language anyway. if a is y then how the hell do you say a!?!?! just say y? or yeh? it mnakes noe sense

SaTsuJiN
there was a strange way they sounded it out in the game.. it sounds better spoken than read

also if the flaming doesnt stop there will be a request to Dave to ask you to stop.. its rude and you should know that already

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by gandrake
I have freinds thank you very much.

Do you know them in real life, or is it just online? smokin'

gandrake
In real life.

Tekno Boy
Originally posted by H. S. 6

And as for gandrake... that is possibly the worst, most nerdiest, geekiest thing I have ever heard of anyone doing. Go get a life and friends, and in the meanwhile, while you don't have any, my pity is on you. thumb down

Surely this is a forum FOR nerd and geeks, surely. I mean, it's computer game forum. Who did you expect to find here? Politicians?

MadMel
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
there was a strange way they sounded it out in the game.. it sounds better spoken than read

also if the flaming doesnt stop there will be a request to Dave to ask you to stop.. its rude and you should know that already
i agree, it sounds better than it being written and read. i only played x-2, so i dont really care about it being gay or stupid coz it doesnt have it as much as x.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.