How long would it take Batman, Punisher, and Daredevil to clean up Gotham?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mdbull73
If Batman, Punisher, and Daredevil (three guys without superhuman strength and/or healing powers) went on an all out mission to destroy as many "bad guys" as possible and clean up the city, how long would it take?

When I say "bad guys," I mean all criminals who are not superhuman.

My guess: 2 weeks.

Joker1237
It take more than 2 weeks, and Batman and DareDevil does not kill,

Punisher kills one guy, and other takes his place, I dont think they can CLEAN up Gotham. There bound to be other guy that will replace the Joker when he gets killed or something.

DarkCrawler
My guess is ten years if they really pushed it up and killed lot of people.

mdbull73
U r both right.

Let's narrow it down:

How long to put out of business (kill or not kill depending on the character) 100 of Gotham's worst, non-superhuman criminals?

black robb
Punisher would be arrested within the first couple of murders. Daredevil would be taken out by any of Batman's villains.

Paola
what you ppl say?

VS forum?

OK!

moving...

Scoobless
Originally posted by black robb
Punisher would be arrested within the first couple of murders. Daredevil would be taken out by any of Batman's villains.

you do realise this is mainly about regular street criminals? (with a few Joker/riddler types thrown in) and DD could take care of most of batman's baddies without much difficulty...... Punisher would kill a sh!tload of them..... but i doubt vigilantes could really "clean up" any city by themselves.... you would still need a decent sized police force

Darth Vicious
Have u guys been reading the Punisher as of late, he is sick he would clean up Gothan in a month, he doesnt take prisioners or bring them to Arkham he would just be sure and kill them, by the first couple of weeks of killings most common criminals wont even get out side again like in current Punisher issues.

Darth Macabre

The ignorance of Daredevil that you show is amusing. Why do you under estimate the man with out fear?

If its only 100 criminals I'd say 6 months. I mean Daredevil and Batman would hunt them down and thrwo them in jail or Arkham. Punisher would kill them every couple of nights.

angelslove
hmm well only a hundred batman takes out 10 one night daredevil takes out twenty one night and punisher blows up their hide out taking sown 40 so they ed ethier be smart and run a way or run to akahm for protection

chucktaylor
Lets add Wolverine and Venom for some sweetness!

ImmortalOne
Y'all forgot to add Black Panther, and Nightwing !!

olympian
It would take them more than Dreed and the other judges.

Juntai
Batman would have to stop and beat up Pun for killing.

Pointinel
a lifetime

DigiMark007
There's always morons who'll do evil, so they'll never fully "clean it up" but given 6 months or so I'm sure they'd have it under control pretty good. And DD is peak human...circa 500-800 pounds strength, and has experience and agility to match Batman too. So whoever said he'd get taken out by Bats' villians was wrong.

-DM

brainchild81
Punisher would be arrested within the first couple of murders. Daredevil would be taken out by any of Batman's villains. You don't seem to know much about Pun or DD.

CorderaMitchell
lol

grey fox
3 hours tops .... this is after all batman who owns profiles on every being in existence , he has like a ten uberbite storage system on the bat-computer .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.