Goocbye Everyone!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
k, i am leaving the forums, and instead of pm'ing everyone the people i talk to a lot, i am just gonna make a thread about it which will eventually be closed by the best mod ever............paola big grin . i am really glad i met some people(long pig, khell, digi, stormlover, galactic, going-rogue, finnuala, and if i forgot your name then i'm sorry). others i would have rather not said a word to(nataku, AC, zahit, and occasionally pr). some people(nataku, AC, zahit) need to realize that your actions will always have consequences. for like the past month i hated coming here because of the things i would read. i hated reading what others really thought of me, and the things they said about me. and it wasn't only me, the things that were being said about others is truly a shame. it even says that there is no member bashing on the forums, yet everyone does it and it happens to everyone. something should be done, and certain people(AC, nataku, and zahit) should be talked to or something. once again i have met some really great people here, and some not so great. idk i might pop up once and a while, but most likely not due to some people here. anyways, cya to all the people that i enjoyed talking to. and have some respect for storm

-stormfront

pr1983
Originally posted by stormfront13
k, i am leaving the forums, and instead of pm'ing everyone the people i talk to a lot, i am just gonna make a thread about it which will eventually be closed by the best mod ever............paola big grin . i am really glad i met some people(long pig, khell, digi, stormlover, galactic, going-rogue, finnuala, and if i forgot your name then i'm sorry). others i would have rather not said a word to(nataku, AC, zahit, and occasionally pr). some people(nataku, AC, zahit) need to realize that your actions will always have consequences. for like the past month i hated coming here because of the things i would read. i hated reading what others really thought of me, and the things they said about me. and it wasn't only me, the things that were being said about others is truly a shame. it even says that there is no member bashing on the forums, yet everyone does it and it happens to everyone. something should be done, and certain people(AC, nataku, and zahit) should be talked to or something. once again i have met some really great people here, and some not so great. idk i might pop up once and a while, but most likely not due to some people here. anyways, cya to all the people that i enjoyed talking to. and have some respect for storm

-stormfront

k stormy...

as much as i disagree with you, none of what i ever said was personal, even if it seemed so...

but you gotta do what u gotta do...

DigiMark007
Er, I respect Storm more than I used to. That should brighten up your day.

And bye...take care, and all that jazz. hi2

-DM

Hulk Power

-stormfront

What! You can't just leave because of that. Why don't you just put the people you don't like in your ignore list? You can't let what people say and think about you affect you like that. I agree that some people are rude like that Nataku guy but I think that pr1983 is a cool guy but then again thats just my opinion. I really liked you as a member of the KMC forums. I would like it if you reconsider what you want to do and stay. If not then I hope I never said anything that offended you. If I did then sorry. I think we were cool right? I hope you stop by once in a while and say hi to me. Good luck to you. Good Bye. wavey sadwalk down

Tony Stark
Best of luck to you in all of your endeavors. Don't give up the good fight.

Peace. cool

GalacticStorm
StormFront you dont have to go because of a few nobodies. Stick around!!

pr1983
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

huh

Hulk Power

I agree with you. Come on Storm. Stick around.

CorderaMitchell
Hey I've been picked on alot, but any attention is good attention if you do your best in a post, I'm new but I've killed several debates here, and bottom line there are assholes in the world, especially online.

For example the "newb" and "black people forum"

I know hulk agrees with that 100% right.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by pr1983
huh

You know i didnt mean you big grin

pr1983
You know i didnt mean you big grin

ah, ok... smile

CorderaMitchell
Why aren't you on the game thread?lol

8bitChris
Bye Storm.

Can't wait to debate with the next name you make up to come back.

CorderaMitchell
Some people like to control everything online, because some have no control in real life, or don't have a girlfriend.

I say respect others but hold your ground, you wouldn't take crap from a person at your job because they've been there longer, hell no.
But still respect others and be mature, reading people cussing each other out is funny for a page or two, but then it gets annoying for those who try to debate.

armandovalles
why do u gotta go Stormfront? I liked arguing with u on certain things. Y r u leaving?

CorderaMitchell
read this

Goocbye Everyone!!!
k, i am leaving the forums, and instead of pm'ing everyone the people i talk to a lot, i am just gonna make a thread about it which will eventually be closed by the best mod ever............paola . i am really glad i met some people(long pig, khell, digi, stormlover, galactic, going-rogue, finnuala, and if i forgot your name then i'm sorry). others i would have rather not said a word to(nataku, AC, zahit, and occasionally pr). some people(nataku, AC, zahit) need to realize that your actions will always have consequences. for like the past month i hated coming here because of the things i would read. i hated reading what others really thought of me, and the things they said about me. and it wasn't only me, the things that were being said about others is truly a shame. it even says that there is no member bashing on the forums, yet everyone does it and it happens to everyone. something should be done, and certain people(AC, nataku, and zahit) should be talked to or something. once again i have met some really great people here, and some not so great. idk i might pop up once and a while, but most likely not due to some people here. anyways, cya to all the people that i enjoyed talking to. and have some respect for storm

-stormfront

CorderaMitchell
read beginning I assume.......

Hulk Power
It's really sad that he's leaving. I've gotten attacked by some real ass holes on the net but I stand my ground no matter what. I don't care how long someone has been here or how bad ass someone thinks they are. You just got to defend yourself and stand your ground. Cordera and I have been through some really bad crap with some of the people here but we don't give up. If you give up then that means you're weak. Do you want to be thought of as a weak person stormfront 13? A quiter? Quiting is not the way to go.

armandovalles
YEA IVE BEEN THROUGH SOME TOUGH SHIT TOO, BUT I ALWAYS STOOD MY GROUND. NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS, STAND YOUR GROUND STORMFRONT, YOU CONTRIBUTE ALOT TO THIS FORUM AND WE'D BE LOSING ALOT IF WE LOSE YOU HERE.

Hulk Power
Yeah armandovalles is right. If you leave. We would lose a valuable friend and a member. You should really reconsider your decision.

DarkCrawler
Nooooo! Why? You should stay. I enjoyed debating with you. smile

Well...goodbye...sad

ImmortalOne
Goodbye......... eh storm, are ya doing something to my city's weather, its seems cloudy all week..........

Anyways, bye !!!............ say hello to Halle Berry from me !!

jrodslam
You shouldnt leave because of what people say about you Storm. There are some offensive, ignorant, fanboyish, young people on this forum, but there are alot of mature, friendy, level-headed people on this board as well.

Dont let the bad people ruin your time here. In life theres always going to be people who say things or act a certain way, but you cant let them get the best of you. Ya just have to learn to roll with the punches. Nonethe less, in whatever you do, be happy man. just know you have alot of people who like debating with you and even agreeing with you sometimes lol. Take care.

Mainstream
don't go Storm!!!!

Arahan
stay here storm, you are the one of my favorite heroes...ehm wait we are not talking about johnny storm?

Whatever, i wish you luck, peace and muchos women in your life.

CorderaMitchell
mainstream short and sweet as usual

Superherovandal
Really don't go!! We all have been through a lot online but we still go on. PLEASE STAY If you go we will have one less person that is a verry good person but if you do decide to leave best of luck. sad (THis is going to make me very sad,)

ickeris2003
Well best of luck dude. Even though I didnt know you it would of been cool to get to know you better. peace cool smokin' big grin

ZephroCarnelian
Yo Stormfront!

Don't go dude!

The sheer diversity of people on this forum is what makes it such a fun place to be!

If there are people having a go at you, then tell pm Paola - she'll put a stop to it with some harsh words of her own lol! smile

You're wanted here Storm - you make the threads that little bit more interesting!

And it's always fun watching how you always manage to bring Storm into the picture, even if it's a Thanos vs Odin thread lol! wink

Do yourself a favour and stay online dude.

smile

illadelph12
Just stand up to them Storm. AC has come at me on a couple occasions, you just need to know how to handle him and turn the tables on him. Just get that dirt off ya shoulder and represent. I know your young, but quiting because of the presence of a couple assholes won't solve anything. Only person losing out is you. They'll keep being assholes and posting. If you enjoy posting, continue to post. If these cats come at you sideways, don't cower away, cock back your hand and slap them back. You have a keyboard and a mind just as they do. Cowboy up lil brotha. Don't let them defeat you. Besides, it will help you in your debating skills. Smacking up hostile close minded people is a way of life, on and off line. It's part of life. Don't close up shop because a couple people make it difficult. You know you're better than that.

stormfront13
I'm not usually a quitter, but it doesn't weigh out. after every post i make someone always gives me sh*t whether it be about spelling errors, or something i said. they always take it way to far and make it coming to this thread very unenjoyable

ZephroCarnelian
Like we said dude, the mods are here for your benefit.

Other people shouldn't be allowed to ruin the experience for you.

And if you leave, you're just gonna encourage them to do it to other people too.

Superherovandal
yeah don't leave. Stand up and fight the fight. We're right behind you. ninja rock zorro

stormfront13
it has happened ever since i have ben here and the mods haven't done anything

Superherovandal
use the Moderator force. Do you see that button with Red X on it and the Caption next to it. If it gets to hard use it.

whirlysplat

I agree stay around, some of the people you mentioned think they own this forum, but like Galactic says "nobodies" sums it up. AC has like 100000000000000000000000 posts my words to him are go out sometimes. big grin

Zahit
Don't go Stormfront 13, just read more. Knowledge is power.
You are a young padawan. There is much for you to learn
and your powers will only increase.
This is fertile ground full of Master Jedi's for you to learn
from in addition to your own reading.
Seriously though, Comics are the ONLY artform
in the world invented by Americans.
Our comics are loved all over the world.
I may not think you know what your talking about
half the time, but at least your getting started.....
You like comics. It's a great start. Keep reading.

stormfront13
idk, i just don't wnant to deal with peoplelike that, and even if i did stay i would feel even stupider because i already made this thread. i didn't know this many people actually didn't hate me. a ton of people said that I have taken this storm thing way overboard, and that everyone hated me. i was just to gullable, and i believed it

illadelph12
I'm not usually a quitter, but it doesn't weigh out. after every post i make someone always gives me sh*t whether it be about spelling errors, or something i said. they always take it way to far and make it coming to this thread very unenjoyable

Storm, 2 words:

F*ck them.

Someone always has something to say. Doesn't make what they say relevent. It's up to you to validate their statements and allow it to effect you. They don't validate you. What others say does not define you. You define you. You define self. Who gives a damn what 3-5 people on an internet forum have to say. Honestly. If you wanna rep Storm in an argument, you rep Storm in an argument. Don't let some ******* sway you. You don't see AC stop repping The Hulk, why should you stop?

Matter of fact:

If you drop a post, and these cats come at you sideways, PM me and I got your back.

I know you're like 13-16 and the debating/arguing/clowning doesn't quite come to you naturally yet, but you have to MAN UP. You can't let people push you around. They're just going to push and push until you are left with 2 choices, go off the edge or push back. Start pushing back now. Don't let them run you off. Stand up. Step your debating game up. Think through your counters and opines before you post them. Fight fire with fire lil brotha. In all aspects of life.

Cowboy the f*ck up!!!

illadelph12
idk, i just don't wnant to deal with peoplelike that, and even if i did stay i would feel even stupider because i already made this thread. i didn't know this many people actually didn't hate me. a ton of people said that I have taken this storm thing way overboard, and that everyone hated me. i was just to gullable, and i believed it

Don't feel stupid. Bringing this to light will hopefully get the mods attention to the situation. There has been a lot of bashing going on, and the recent racial issue is just another example.

stormfront13
ok, i'll consider it

stormfront13
zahit, most of the time you don't know what i'm talking about is because i am usually talking about storm, which i have seen you don't have that much knowlege of

Scoobless
Originally posted by illadelph12
Storm, 2 words:

F*ck them.

Someone always has something to say. Doesn't make what they say relevent. It's up to you to validate their statements and allow it to effect you. They don't validate you. What others say does not define you. You define you. You define self. Who gives a damn what 3-5 people on an internet forum have to say. Honestly. If you wanna rep Storm in an argument, you rep Storm in an argument. Don't let some ******* sway you. You don't see AC stop repping The Hulk, why should you stop?

Matter of fact:

If you drop a post, and these cats come at you sideways, PM me and I got your back.

I know you're like 13-16 and the debating/arguing/clowning doesn't quite come to you naturally yet, but you have to MAN UP. You can't let people push you around. They're just going to push and push until you are left with 2 choices, go off the edge or push back. Start pushing back now. Don't let them run you off. Stand up. Step your debating game up. Think through your counters and opines before you post them. Fight fire with fire lil brotha. In all aspects of life.

Cowboy the f*ck up!!!

what he said...thumbup1

some people are just dicks...... and some of those people, not many, troll these threads ....... ignore them, report them, fight back..... but don't let them force you off KMC...... KMC rules and you have as much right to be here as anyone (except Betageuze....lol)

i wont name them.... but most of us know who the consistent dicks are. some are only part time dicks and are ok during the majority of their posts..... but at the end of the day you're here because you share a common interest with the rest of us.... why should you have to give that up for anyone?

answer that before you leave

Zahit
zahit, most of the time you don't know what i'm talking about is because i am usually talking about storm, which i have seen you don't have that much knowlege of
uuuuumm.....i've probably been reading x-men since before you were born.
i know plenty about storm.
your problem is that you defend her against
characters you admit to knowing nothing about.
that's just plain ignorance.
if you want people to stop making fun of you,
stop defending Storm against Jemiah the Analyzer ......

Lord S
http://webhome.idirect.com/~sprasher/images/cry.gif

Waaah, my pussy hurts! Cry me a ****ing river.

Can't handle being treated like an idiot? Leave.

It's just the internet...try spending some time off it instead of taking it so seriously.

What a joke of a thread. rolleyes1

Mainstream
SF soon they will learn to fear you...soon.....in due time...but seriously don't go. sad

black robb
is Stormfront13 a girl?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by black robb
is Stormfront13 a girl?

No. SF is a guy. But there's been a lot of confusion since everyone associates him with the character Storm.

-DM

8bitChris
Yeah, i'm just assuming everyone is a guy on this forum. It makes things easier.

illadelph12
Originally posted by Lord S
Cry me a ****ing river.

It's just the internet...try spending some time off it instead of taking it so seriously.

What a joke of a thread. rolleyes1

^

Here's your first opportunity to grow some nuts and ***** slap someone for coming at you out of pocket.

Just cock back the arm, aim, and follow through.

You'll feel better in the morning.

The MISTER
Goodbye! I've read some good posts from you...less good posts is a bad thing. sick

Xplosive

-stormfront

Stormfront, we had some arguing about Storm, which in the end went fine. I think I attacked someone persoanlly once (I know I attacked Nataku, but that is beacuse he attacked first, so that deeon't count, and I attacked GalacticStorm, who I apologized little later. In other forum, I even attakced chief Moderator himself, he was always warning me, and I had enough of it and I attacked him but I didn't care, cause tha forum sucked and this one is the ebst forum about communicating comics). If you leave, that only means you will be bored.

DarkCrawler
Just don't leave. You are sensible compared to some people in these forums, and you sometimes actually have very good points. Don't let some people to ruin all the fun. wink

Lord S
Originally posted by illadelph12
^

Here's your first opportunity to grow some nuts and ***** slap someone for coming at you out of pocket.

Just cock back the arm, aim, and follow through.

You'll feel better in the morning. Out of pocket? Please...stick it.

There's nothing wrong with calling a guy on starting a thread for the purpose of whinging.

Instead of teaching the young lad to be combative, why not encourage him to be a little less ignorant and opinionated in his arguments, and think more with an open mind...maybe then people will treat him with a little respect.

CorderaMitchell
Some people want to be right above anything, in any competiton, they just need a girlfriend or something to rid them of that.

Its not all forums, its mainly this one and general discussion, "off topic"is fun, here there are people who think they're right about everything, and are sore losers, and take winning to the extreme for their comic characters.

Screw them, I don't care what they think, and I offer someone to try me anytime. of course I love people who treat me like I want to be treated, thus I do the same, its life.

FieryBalrog
but if you go, who will stand up for Ororo Munroe? wink

CorderaMitchell
I will Fiery, I will for you and all the other xmen fans smokin'

Nataku8188
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Other people shouldn't be allowed to ruin the experience for you.

Maybe she shouldn't ruin the experience for others.

I'm not going to lie, I'm glad to see you leave, but I find it pathetic.

You are leaving because you are getting some flak?

Why don't you just, ya know, prove us wrong? If someone has a problem with the way you type, show them up and start bustin' out fully punctuated, well thought out sentences.

My problem with you has always been primarily that a quarter of your posts are spam, a quarter don't make any sense, another quarter aren't even your own original ideas, and maybe a quarter or less is actually worth reading. I'm not big into having to read 75% bullshit to get to 25% quality, when even that is usualy written in a confusing and misleading manner.

If you're gonna leave, do it. If not, don't. I know you wouldn't catch flak from me anymore if you just learned to post intelligently, and actually give some understandable stuff. You have improved quite a bit, but a lot of times you're still a mess. Either way, best of luck, remember that even if you don't like someone, going away isn't going to fix the problems. No matter where you go, there will be someone like me, it's nature.

CorderaMitchell
lol, or you can just stand up or, prove them wrong, I'd say don't dig yourself a larger hole, but still try to hang in even if you see yourself losing, you would learn even more than from winning.

All battles aren't meant to win, someone has to "lose", if you do learn from it.....I've been bashed left and right, and I know I post silly stuff at times, but what else is there to do when you hear the same recycled stuff.

Again join another forum and don't stay on these all the time, it can get boring.

stormfront13
well, the thing is i wanted to leave because people shouldn't be bashing members all the time. if you do it proves that you are very pathetic and petty by taking things to that level. it happens all the time, and like 5 people have left the forums all together because they thought it was getting out of hand, and it is. it shouldn't be this way on a forum where people discuss their common interests

Cosmic Cube
Hi, Stormfront! smile

GalacticStorm
Re: Goocbye Everyone!!!

quote: (post)

"Waaah, my pussy hurts!
Cry me a ****ing river.

What a joke of a thread. "

That was pathetic lord s grow up

Nataku8188
well, the thing is i wanted to leave because people shouldn't be bashing members all the time. if you do it proves that you are very pathetic and petty by taking things to that level. it happens all the time, and like 5 people have left the forums all together because they thought it was getting out of hand, and it is. it shouldn't be this way on a forum where people discuss their common interests

Maybe you should learn to use the ignore feature if it's that bad. Or maybe figure out that you're pissing them off as badly as they're pissing you off? Ever think that maybe you're actually driving someone insane with the way you type? I'm not joking, I can't stand it when people don't type correctly, I can take typos, but I mean, it just gets under my skin and tears at the flesh. Things like that just irk me, then more and more stuff irks me, then I lash out, because I feel it'd be a better place without you. Then you leave, guess what? I feel better now.

That's why we bash. I don't bash because I don't like people (Except Jplatinum) I just bash because I hate what people do.

CorderaMitchell
He just bashed me with an "OWNED' pic its all good though

Paola
1st. It's a shame you're leaving.
2nd. I didn't know you felt that way... if only you guys would use the 'report' button or the 'ignore list'...
3rd. Good-bye threads aren't allowed here, not even at the off-topic forum, you always get reactions like: "Stop whining! just leave!" and to be honest, they have their reasons as well as you have yours, so no one to blame.
4th. Don't leave! cry

closing... big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.