Goku vs Vegeta and Gohan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hicks
Each of the saiyans can do any transformation? Can goku take vegeta and gohan?

EvilCap America
Gohan himself is several times stronger than both Goku and Vegeta.Hes too strong for Goku to even hurt and having Vegeta on his team is an afterthought

Clovie
VE GE TAH!!!! big grin

CorderaMitchell
Clovie what are you doing here?

Mainstream
Originally posted by Clovie
VE GE TAH!!!! big grin

yeah he sucks we know we know.

CorderaMitchell
lol

dvampire
Mystic Gohan was stronger then ssj3 Goku; so adding ssj2 Vegeta in it isn't fare.

CorderaMitchell
He sure was wasn't he, yea its game over.

dvampire
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
He sure was wasn't he, yea its game over.

yes thumb up yes

What's Cordera!

CorderaMitchell
nadda mucho

Clovie
Clovie what are you doing here? expressing my feeling towards my fav DBZ character huh

Originally posted by Mainstream
yeah he sucks we know we know. but he is so ..so...so..

i don't know what but i like him big grin

CorderaMitchell
I was just shocked to see a babe like you here with us nerds............. big grin

Mainstream
nerds....me? you forget yourself young one evillaugh

Clovie
I was just shocked to see a babe like you here with us nerds............. big grin have you just implied that i'm not allowed to post outside the OTF? What the f**k?

CorderaMitchell
jeez calm down, I like being a nerd.......

girls and dbz are sexy............

Clovie
i'm sorry confused

CorderaMitchell
you just want to spank me for being naughty don't ya

nice sig stick out tongue

Clovie
rather slap you....

tx

AdventChild
I'm a chick and i like dbz and vegeta is very hot! Clovie i'm with ya Vegeta ROX!

CorderaMitchell
Clovie still playing hard to get, eh, ( I'm the only one she wants to slap, that has to mean something.....)

the question is ,where?

Hooverman
no more dbz threads plz i like it but there r 2 many

CorderaMitchell
lol

Clovie
Originally posted by AdventChild
I'm a chick and i like dbz and vegeta is very hot! Clovie i'm with ya Vegeta ROX! EXACTLY!!!!
that's nice someone agrees with me happy very good taste wink

Clovie still playing hard to get, eh, ( I'm the only one she wants to slap, that has to mean something.....)

the question is ,where? i'm not playing hard to get erm

and on the face of course, like this: slap

CorderaMitchell
yes you areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

seriously i like vegeta more in some aspects over goku

Clovie
no. i'm not.
i AM hard to get. i don't have to pretend anything purplequeen1

sarcastic sense of humour. thumb up
Goku is cute and everything, but he is kinda silly.

CorderaMitchell
Oh yea, you did talk about that, but I"m still not sure, I'm still feeling something. Happy Dance

Clovie
feeling something? as if to me? embarrasment

Mainstream
no. i'm not.
i AM hard to get. i don't have to pretend anything purplequeen1

sarcastic sense of humour. thumb up
Goku is cute and everything, but he is kinda silly.

he's bounderline retarded..glare

Clovie
he's bounderline retarded..glare Goku?

Mainstream
Goku?

yeah....now Piccolo that's a wise fighter..but if Goku fought Vegeta and Gohun he'd be screwed.

Clovie
it is to be a two on one situation?

Mainstream
yeah...Goku vs Gohun and Vegeta...but it doesn't state if Gohun is a teen, a baby, a man or what

Clovie
it should be precised.

Mainstream
I still say they win against Goku.

Clovie
and i still say that vegeta is sexy happy

Mainstream
and i still say that vegeta is sexy happy

um okay

CorderaMitchell
Goku loses.

Clovie
i have a pillow with goku blink
and vegeta too big grin

Mainstream
pillow? eh?

GGgrievous725
why are all these people turned on by cartoon characters am i the only sane one around here

WAF3001
All three I believe are pretty evenly matched so Vegeta and Gohan.
Hands Down!

RagnaViper
Best. DBZ. Conversation. EVER.

WAF3001
Not!

RagnaViper
Originally posted by WAF3001
Not!

uh huh

WAF3001
What?

RagnaViper
What?

Dude, you just ruined it. I was trying to start an argument completely off grunts and random exclamations.

WAF3001
p'shaw

LeAtHerRFace
Most people are just posting oppinionated answers... Goku can defeat BOTH at the same time. I have watched ALL of the DBZ, DB, and GT including 3 OVA's, 13 Movies, and a couple secret episodes... and in GT, Goku beats all the evil shenlongs(dragon broken up into 7, equivalent to the number of dragon balls.) He defeated the last shenron and absorbed ALL the dragon balls, thus making him the most powerful being in the DB world. Ridiculous, BUT, his power level was exceeding of 1billion.

WAF3001
I like this Leatherface guy.
You really know your DBZ.

LeAtHerRFace
thanks bro, your cool too

WAF3001
Where'd you get that awesome sig. pic?

LeAtHerRFace
Thanks.. I have no idea where... but a cool guy Cinemaaddiction made it for me in the forums..

WAF3001
That's just awesome. Let's get back on topic though. Could the DBZ versions of Vegeta and Gohan take on Goku?

EvilCap America
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
Most people are just posting oppinionated answers... Goku can defeat BOTH at the same time. I have watched ALL of the DBZ, DB, and GT including 3 OVA's, 13 Movies, and a couple secret episodes... and in GT, Goku beats all the evil shenlongs(dragon broken up into 7, equivalent to the number of dragon balls.) He defeated the last shenron and absorbed ALL the dragon balls, thus making him the most powerful being in the DB world. Ridiculous, BUT, his power level was exceeding of 1billion.

DBZ=/=DB:GT

In DBZ it weas established that nobody had the potential Gohan had.Vegeta maxed out in SSJ2 and the Majin Power-up was started to take him slightly beyond his maimum and even with SSJ2 Goku.Goku himself couldnt even sustain SSJ3 while alive and was lightyears behind Mystic Gohan

Then in GT he gets a new form that barely does any different against his enemies than his own base form?Heck Kid Goku takes hits from Super 17 right after he got beat up as a SSJ4 then manages to Kill him,BKG also takes Shenrons best shot without flinching while SSJ4 Goku got knocked around by much weaker ki attacks

GT is an AU with a different set of rules where all the chaacters are below Saiyan Saga levels in strength.Bebi vegeta couldnt blow up earth in 3 FUGGIN GALIC GUNS when Saiyan Saga Vegeta could do it one and Frieza could with a wave of his hand

LeAtHerRFace
That's just awesome. Let's get back on topic though. Could the DBZ versions of Vegeta and Gohan take on Goku?

Majin Vegeta and Mystic Gohan vs SSJ3 Goku at full power? no. It states clearly in the Majin Buu Saga.

WAF3001
We get it, DBZ doesn't have consistency. How many times have I heard that?

LeAtHerRFace
Originally posted by EvilCap America

In DBZ it weas established that nobody had the potential Gohan had.Vegeta maxed out in SSJ2 and the Majin Power-up was started to take him slightly beyond his maimum and even with SSJ2 Goku.Goku himself couldnt even sustain SSJ3 while alive and was lightyears behind Mystic Gohan

Then in GT he gets a new form that barely does any different against his enemies than his own base form?Heck Kid Goku takes hits from Super 17 right after he got beat up as a SSJ4 then manages to Kill him,BKG also takes Shenrons best shot without flinching while SSJ4 Goku got knocked around by much weaker ki attacks

GT is an AU with a different set of rules where all the chaacters are below Saiyan Saga levels in strength.Bebi vegeta couldnt blow up earth in 3 FUGGIN GALIC GUNS when Saiyan Saga Vegeta could do it one and Frieza could with a wave of his hand
I cant really make out what your saying... SSJ2/Mystic Gohan CANNOT beat SSJ3 Goku. Gohan has beaten Cell, yes. But Majin(s) NO. He got literally absorbed! If you want to compare Cell to Majin... its a one in a trillion chance on winning.

What are you implying? confused

EvilCap America
Majin Vegeta and Mystic Gohan vs SSJ3 Goku at full power? no. It states clearly in the Majin Buu Saga.

1 Goku refuses to fight Super Buu1 without fusion and inside Buus head tells Vegeta fighting him will get them killed

2 Gohan slapped this same Buu around with no effort

3 Vegeta does worse against Kid Buu than Mr.Buu who was only 1/3rd of fat Buus original power

LeAtHerRFace
Originally posted by EvilCap America
1 Goku refuses to fight Super Buu1 without fusion and inside Buus head tells Vegeta fighting him will get them killed

2 Gohan slapped this same Buu around with no effort

3 Vegeta does worse against Kid Buu than Mr.Buu who was only 1/3rd of fat Buus original power
Doesnt matter... Goku has beaten Buu successfully no?.. thus makes him the strongest in DBZ too. Majin is the strongest villian in DBZ. Unless you might count the movies? WHICH Goku beats pretty much ALL of the strong ass villians (s.a Brolly, Janemba, Hildegarn, Cooler, Bojack, etc)
Gohan is nowhere near as strong as Goku. Maybe back in the Cell saga, but now, no.

With no effort? are you kidding me? he has a hard ass time... then needs back up.

EvilCap America
Doesnt matter... Goku has beaten Buu successfully no?.. thus makes him the strongest in DBZ too. Majin is the strongest villian in DBZ. Unless you might count the movies? WHICH Goku beats pretty much ALL of the strong ass villians (s.a Brolly, Janemba, Hildegarn, Cooler, Bojack, etc)
Gohan is nowhere near as strong as Goku. Maybe back in the Cell saga, but now, no.

With no effort? are you kidding me? he has a hard ass time... then needs back up.

What in the blue hell are you talking about?Goku beat Kid Buu a weakened version of Buu created when Akira Toriyama decided at fans request to make Goku go out as the hero of thee series.The original intention was Gohan coming out with his potential unleashed and he kills Super Buu.Goku already was shoved off to the sidelines his big SSJ3 powerup given to Gotenks too and that was it.When AT changed the ending he didnt just pump goku up he kept the continuity in tact and went throughhoops to create kid Buu a weaker form that was around Gokus level

and yes Gohan beat the hell out of Super Buu1.He wasent even touched by him.He blows himself up and escapes being killed.Later he absorbs Gotenks and THEN beats up Gohan.Reguardless the form of Buu Gohan beat up Goku was afraid to fight and flat out says he would lose

CorderaMitchell
It depends on the power levels, someone should set them so we wont be arguing from different continuinity.

dvampire
If this is DBZ Mystic Gohan than he wins, he doesn't even need Vegeta help because he was stronger than ssj3 Goku at the time. GT Goku whould own both with ease since he can turn ssj4. thumb up

WAF3001
Are you forgeting Vegeta at SS4. They fused to become Gogeta which means they had equal strength!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dvampire
Are you forgeting Vegeta at SS4. They fused to become Gogeta which means they had equal strength!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops my bad. laughing SSJ4 Goku I think was still a little more powerful than ssj4 Vegeta so I still think Goku whould win, Gohan whould just be in the way when they're fighting. smile

WAF3001
Why are they fighting anyways? This could help us determine the victor!

EvilCap America
Originally posted by dvampire
If this is DBZ Mystic Gohan than he wins, he doesn't even need Vegeta help because he was stronger than ssj3 Goku at the time. GT Goku whould own both with ease since he can turn ssj4. thumb up

Its like comparing Uber-Powerful Lighthawk wielding Tenchi from the OVAs to Wussy Tenchi from Tenchi in Tokyo

DB:GT isnt even MADE by Akira Toriyama its made by the TOEI corperation and has about as much connection to his original continuity as the TOEI made movies or random DBZ Yaoi fanfics online

In GT SSJ4 Goku cant beat up Bebi Vegeta that lacks the power to destroy earth in 3 Galic Guns and needs to borrow power from his friends to do it.Again thisis because DBZ=/=DB:GT which is an AU

WAF3001
So who'd win?

LordYomi13
The Real question is can Mystic Gohan beat Super Vegito?

EvilCap America
Originally posted by LordYomi13
The Real question is can Mystic Gohan beat Super Vegito?

Thats not even a question.Gohan couldnt beat Super Buu2 meanwhile Super Veggeto toyed with Super Buu 3 which ahs Gohan absorbed

On the plus side Gohan wouldnt have to fight him since there arent Pottara earrings left big grin

LordYomi13
thats true captain. How about Piccolo, Gotenks and Gohan take on Super Vegito?

WAF3001
that's not what this thread is asking about!!!!!

))TrAuMa((
Vegeta and gohan hands down! escpecially in the gt series!

EvilCap America
thats true captain. How about Piccolo, Gotenks and Gohan take on Super Vegito?

Numbers game doesnt matter by this point in the series.The differences in PLs are too great and Super Veggeto was WAY ahead of them heck even Super Buu2 wouldnt have been bothered by all of them at once

WAF3001
You're off topic again Cap!

LordYomi13
Earlier Cap you said that Goku defeats all the major enemies. He doesn't. Gogeta defeats Janemba. Goku first defeats Broly-but only because he borrowed the strength from all of his friends. Ultimately he doesn't defeat Broly. Goten, Gohan, and Trunks do. (with a ghostly Goku)

Dizzle
Without him they still would've all been screwed though. Goku is the main character in all the DB's, and plays a major role in defeating pretty much every villain, if he doesn't do it himself by fisticuffs or energy blasts. Seriously, if every single enemy was defeated in the EXACT same way Frieza was, would anyone watch the show?

EvilCap America
Earlier Cap you said that Goku defeats all the major enemies. He doesn't. Gogeta defeats Janemba. Goku first defeats Broly-but only because he borrowed the strength from all of his friends. Ultimately he doesn't defeat Broly. Goten, Gohan, and Trunks do. (with a ghostly Goku)

Could you quote me on that because i dont recall every saying Goku beats everyone.In fact in DBZ Goku doesnt really beat many people.Piccalo kills Raditz Gohan/Krillian basically defeat Vegeta Goku beats Frieza but Trunks ultimately kills him and of course Gohan rules from then on

The second thing is those examples dont actualy happen either.They are from non-canon movies that arent part of the DBZ timeline just like GT.Gegeta isnt even possible since Goku/Vegeta are different sizes and the Fusion dance wont work and Brolly simply couldnt fit in the timeline

WAF3001
Originally posted by Dizzle
Without him they still would've all been screwed though. Goku is the main character in all the DB's, and plays a major role in defeating pretty much every villain, if he doesn't do it himself by fisticuffs or energy blasts. Seriously, if every single enemy was defeated in the EXACT same way Frieza was, would anyone watch the show?

Goku is the main character in Dragonball, but I think Gohan is the main character in DBZ. Think about it. Gohan had to unlock his potential since the arrival of Raditz. His potential was fully met when he destroyed Cell and was the first to reach Super Saiyan two. He alos got that power upgrade thingy. I don't believe Goku is the main character in all the DBs

Dizzle
He kills Frieza and destroys Buu with a Spirit Bomb. Gohan's mystic upgrade failed where the spirit bomb succeeded. Goku also sacrificed himself against Cell.

LeAtHerRFace
Goku is the strongest... period... again at the end of GT. Absorbing all the dragonballs increasing his power level to 1billion. Goku wins PERIOD.

Clovie
pillow? eh? yes. it's white and orange happy

EvilCap America
Goku is the strongest... period... again at the end of GT. Absorbing all the dragonballs increasing his power level to 1billion. Goku wins PERIOD.

1 No Power Levels were ever started besides Trunks supressed PL of 5 and AT mentioning SSJ2 Kid Gohan was 300 Million in a Shonen Jump interview

2 DB:GT is NOT part of the canon universe and everyone was MUCH weaker in it that the canon series

LeAtHerRFace
1.Check in sites.. know your facts.

2.I'm sure if someone absorbs ALL the DRAGON BALLS, shows that he/she is the strongest in DRAGON BALL. Since the anime is named DRAGON BALL and Goku has absorbed all the DRAGON BALLS... therefore, he is the strongest. period.

EvilCap America
1.Check in sites.. know your facts.

2.I'm sure if someone absorbs ALL the DRAGON BALLS, shows that he/she is the strongest in DRAGON BALL. Since the anime is named DRAGON BALL and Goku has absorbed all the DRAGON BALLS... therefore, he is the strongest. period.

1 Sites are fan made and ANY POWER-LEVELS AFTER TRUNKS ARE MADE UP.Other than that AT said Kid Gohan was 300 million.

2 Piccalo Damiocuu killed the Dragon rather easily in DB.In DB/Z it weas made clear the DBs couldnt affect someone of greater power.Villians in GT cant blow up planets and Frieza would rear end Shenron or that AU copy of him that forgot Trunks killed him

DaRk Lotus
Originally posted by GGgrievous725
why are all these people turned on by cartoon characters am i the only sane one around here

Me don't know? confused confused

Priest Holmes
im saying vegeta and gohan win rather easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.