Jean Grey (phoenix) VS Rose Tyler (with tardis power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
JEan Grey (with phoenix force)

vs

Rose Tyler (with the tardis power)

chilled monkey
I'd go with Rose.

ZephroCarnelian
Rose.

Phoenix has control of the all life and matter in the universe - thus being able to hold it together when it was falling apart.

Rose had control over all of space and time from beginning to end.

Remember the way that she left herself clues all over the universe in different points in time to guide herself?

Awesome.

If you guys haven't watched the new series of DrWho - do so.

Then you'll see how powerful the Tardis is, lol.

GalacticStorm

whirlysplat
Did you see though how tthey ripped off Phoenix for the eye effects etc. I think Bryan Hitch is one of the designers for the show. But don't quote me. It was a fantastic last episeode......."I looked into the Tardis and the Tardis looked into me".

"I am a god" Emperor Dalek
"you are nothing" Rose

however only 3 episodes have stood up as brilliant, still thats two more than Smallville had this year. I still don't know if Rose would beat Phoenix as Phoenix is extra dimensional. Is the Tardis? I thought it travelled within the timeline? By the way 11 inches it was the time vortex she had control of, not the tardis as the tardis is its conduit.

stormfront13
Dr. who is a show?

GalacticStorm
Yeah in England

whirlysplat
Yes it stated with Will Hartnell in the early sixties as a mainly historically drama fo kids. (before even my time).

It has been on hiatus for a decade and a half.

It used to be famous for its campness and wooden sets, but it is the first British show to get the next gen treatment, although in a way it borrows more from Buffy in the way the plots and series are structured. You know the first half of the episode borders on comedy, with lots of wise cracks, then it gets serious and dark. The big series villians are introduced half way the series through etc, etc.

stormfront13
oh in england, that explains why i have never heard of it

GalacticStorm
"Yes it stated with Will Hartnell in the early sixties as a mainly historically drama fo kids. (before even my time)."

You make yourself sound so old. Arent u only like 5 years older than me?

whirlysplat
I suspect I am older than thatbig grin

Xplosive
Phoenix more than easily.
I think I (we) have learned so much about PF, Phoenix from GalacticStorm that we don't need thread about PF anymore, especially not Phoenix vs...

whirlysplat
No it would not be easy, Rose had a lot of power but it was burning her out.

Pepito
It's more polished and less predictable than Buffy. It's a very good remake. I think Rose probably takes this as while Phoenix was originally called the ultimate power, later evidence has shown that she is only a middle ranking cosmic power. Marve always introduces characters as indestructible and then promptly brings in a new more powerful one.

Phoenix is definitely less powerful than all the power of the tardis because she immediately destroyed Emperor Dalek who is not as powerful as Phoenix but is still very strong.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Pepito
It's more polished and less predictable than Buffy. It's a very good remake. I think Rose probably takes this as while Phoenix was originally called the ultimate power, later evidence has shown that she is only a middle ranking cosmic power. Marve always introduces characters as indestructible and then promptly brings in a new more powerful one.

Phoenix is definitely less powerful than all the power of the tardis because she immediately destroyed Emperor Dalek who is not as powerful as Phoenix but is still very strong.

Phoenix ranking only in middle of cosmic power. smile

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Pepito

The Emperor Dalek couldn't move he was master friggin mold 2

FieryBalrog
uh... what are some feats this Rose has done?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
uh... what are some feats this Rose has done?

She had the power for in real time about 20minutes max. In that time she saw all time at once and willed a battlefleet of several hundred planet buster starships out of existence. They became dust. She was all powerful with the power of the time vortex, but it would have killed her, the Doctor had to return control of the vortex back to the Tardis. A sentient, Telapathic Time Ship. TARDIS stands for Time and Relative Dimensions in Space. The power of the vortex destroyed the doctors shell body cells so he had to regenerate sigh.. (again). The Doctor is the last timelord, The timelords were a race of very powerful aliens who controlled time, but were wiped out in the last "Great Time War", by the Daleks, Alien Mutants created by the evil genius Davros who was kinda a Nazi Scientist type character on the planet Skaro for a racial groups called the Kaleds who were performing ethnic cleansing on the Thals.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/

Dr Who is based on a character from France called Dr Omega

http://www.coolfrenchcomics.com/doctoromega.htm

GalacticStorm
I watched Dr Who as well. Rose is NOT anything for Jean to worry about. She controlled time but what in the series suggested it was more than one reality? NOTHING!!!!

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I watched Dr Who as well. Rose is NOT anything for Jean to worry about. She controlled time but what in the series suggested it was more than one reality? NOTHING!!!!

tell 'em!! wink

Xplosive
Rose would defeat almost whole beings, entites, abstracts in Marvel Universe, but when she would meet someone like LT or PF, she would be the one who would be worried, LT and PF wouldn't be woried at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.