The New Invaders Versus The X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
Namor (fresh out from water), Blazing Skull, U.S.Agent, The Human Torch, Spitfire, Tara, Thin Man and Union Jack

Versus

Colossus, Wolverine, Beast, Cyclops, Archangel, Gambit and Psylocke.

Who would win?

jrodslam
I just wanna say, the New Invaders series sucked.

As much as i hate to say it(and i really do), X-Men win. If psylocke doesnt use her telepathy, Invaders win.

Hell i'm not ven sure if that'll happen cause Wolverine took out Blazing Skull in about 3 seconds. I dont even know anymore. I wanna say Invaders win, but who knows.

X-men 6/10. Bah!

ScarletSpider
I liked the New Invaders, the artwork was hard to get past at times, but Jacobsen had some great ideas, if only he'd been given free reign and more than 9 issues in which to do his thing. With no telepathy, I'd give it to the Invaders, yes Blazing Skull was taken out by Wolverine, but they'd been unpreppared for an attack by the X-Man. And afterwards USAgent handed Wolverine his ass, more or less.

I think Colossus will be the biggest threat, but Thin Man can probably find a way to put him down. With Hammond's pyrokinetic skills, causing spontaneous combustion in other objects, he could take out the more human ones, Cyclops, Gambit, Psylocke, Angel and seriously hurt the others.

Zahit
New Invaders would win.
Thin Man and O.G. Human Torch are dangerous as all hell.
Namor can occupy Colossus. Blazing Skull can't be killed.
You cut him up or destroy him, and he'll just reform in a bit
than try to eat you with some mustard. He's insane.
Spitfire has superspeed. Union Jack likes his machine guns.
As does USAgent, who also has super-strength.
Psylocke is the main threat to them. If they get her down.
They should win.

DarkCrawler
Psylocke doesn't have telepathy anymore.

Zahit
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Psylocke doesn't have telepathy anymore.
Really? Well in that case......SCREW HER.
The X-Men go down hard!!!!!!

Then Blazing Skull eats them with tartar sauce and lemon wedges.....

great sig!!!

DarkCrawler
Thanks.

Logically, Wolverine should not be even awake after that kind of hit.

ScarletSpider
Yup. Great sig, Darkcrawler.

DarkCrawler
Thank you too. smile

Zahit
how'd you guys get your sigs so big?

(no jokes please)

DarkCrawler
Well, there is this Swedish pump thing that I like to...

Oh, you were talking about the sigs! Well, the maximums for the sigs are 450x150. My sig is 350x150.

Zahit
gotcha

DarkCrawler
Nice signature!http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/thumbup.gif

ScarletSpider
Tis nice. The maximum used to be 500x200, but since then KMC has entered a spat of dumbness regarding self expression.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.