I'm Confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ani's Girl
How do people already have this on DVD, and where can I get a copy? Is the copy any good?

DeVi| D0do
Discussion of bootlegs is not allowed on these forums...

PVS
those who know wont say
and those who will say...will probably get a warning or banning

Ani's Girl
<smacking head on desk> DD comes home in two days and this movie is too much for a four and a half year old. I am afraid it will not be in theaters anymore by the time she goes back to her Dad's on July 8th, and I will need an Anakin in III fix long before it comes to DVD

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Discussion of bootlegs is not allowed on these forums...

You for real? That's ****in gay, yo!

Wickerman
only way you can get it now is the pirated version. But i suggest you don't do that. Pirating is a bad bad thing shifty

~wickerman~

BAILY
You people and your cluelessness.. check the internet.. everything is on the net... jeez... and yes Bootlegs are bad.... and I am a strong advocate against Illegal Downloading and file sharing. It is just wrong and I will never get programs like Limewire and WinMX or whatever you people use to ILLEGALLY DL shit! You all should go to jail IMHO... stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Blah

close

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.