Spiderman vs. Firelord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
It had to be done. Who will win, who will get pissed, how long will this thread last? evil face

The MISTER
Not long because Firelord would incinerate Spider-man! sad

CorderaMitchell
damn, you're supposed to piss of people.................... rolling on floor laughing

K3VIL
In the red corner with the weight of...
Seriously, Firelord is one of the few beings that pissed off Silver Surfer when they fought while Fl was mind controlled from the Goddess.
Surfer was forced to slam him into a small moon and hit him with energy bursts leaving him unconscious for hours.
Now a being that can survive to such an attack, is just outta the league of our friendly wall crawler.

Firelord manipulate cosmic energy in the form of stellar fire, making him the humanoid equivalent of a miniature sun, and allowing him to project any form of energy possessed by a star, including heat, light, gravity, radio waves and charged particles; the ability to fly at near light speeds through interstellar space and traverse hyperspace; and near total physical invulnerability.
On the other side, Spider-Man can lift at max 20 tons if under great stress, he has superhuman speed and reflexes, but his durability is enhanced human not superhuman, bullets, arrows, lasers and such things are fatal to him.Spidey is a great hero and all, but him beating Firelord was one of Marvel's crappiest issues.
Someone that can trade blows with SS is sufficiently fast to parry and counterattack Spider-Man, who also would only obtain to hurt his hands into pummeling Firelord's body, also with his energy projection powers he would only need to raise the temperature around himself to the point Spider-Man will start to melt.

who?-kid
Yeah, but Surfer was attacked from behind. He didn't know what hit him, and Firelord gave everything he had. That's how he defeated Silver Surfer.

K3VIL
Originally posted by who?-kid
Yeah, but Surfer was attacked from behind. He didn't know what hit him, and Firelord gave everything he had. That's how he defeated Silver Surfer.
You misunderstood me who?-kid I was just using that to prove who are the forces Firelord usually reckon with, when it's time to smack around Rhino call Spidey, if you need to fight the likes of Thanos or another cosmic guy, you call an herald, ehm better 4 heralds.

The MISTER
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
damn, you're supposed to piss of people.................... rolling on floor laughing I DO! big grin

EvilCap America
This topic entierly depends on weather people belive writers make mistakes or not.Obviously Spidey shouldnt be able to beat Firelord but HE DID in an old comic.Thing is not many people are willing to admit that writers make mistakes which under/overpowers characters and will use examples like that to justify arguments.Heck its how about all big threada on this are still going

Zahit
Spiderman should NOT be able to take down Firelord
or any herald for that matter. Spiderman's fists would
incinerate on contact with Firelord's skin. He can do this.
He can probably incinerate an entire city if he really wanted.
The entire premise of that issue was stoopid!!!!!
Firelord decides to just fly across the universe to Earth for......
pizza.

What the f**k?

DigiMark007
What issue was this infamous fight? I've heard a bunch about it but never seen it.

who?-kid
Originally posted by DigiMark007
What issue was this infamous fight? I've heard a bunch about it but never seen it.

DigiMark007
Cool...thanks. I'll have that issue soon (11 disc CD collection with "Amazing Spider-Man" #'s 1-500 on them..I'm like a little kid on Chirstmas just thinking about it).

-DM

leonidas
you have to let me know how that cd turns out, digi. if you recommend it, i'll look into it.

8bitChris
Come on Digi! Boot legging is wrong. You should just save up about 50,000 dollars and buy all the comics yourself!

Tell me if it's cool btw, i've been meaning to check out a couple of those myself.

Anyway, Cosmic Spiderman would totally take out Firelord. Regular Spiderman versus him? Well how do you like your Spider? Original or expre crispy?

CorderaMitchell
then this debate is about a larger question, is there crap writitng.

jinzin
spiderman took down firelord with plenty of factors on his side...you miss the point...i do agree crap writing happens...but there are almost always extra factors that people don't take into account....instead they just look at the end result.....did spiderman beat firelord? yes....was it crap? kinda.....am I gonna take that away from spidey? hell no...spiderman didn't go against a firelord that was really trying....he had tons of factors on his side and firelord shouldn't have underestimated him....could he do it again? no...most likely not....unless he got really really lucky.....luckier than last time even...

DarkCrawler
I have the issue.

It is the epitome of Bad Writing.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by jinzin
spiderman took down firelord with plenty of factors on his side...you miss the point...i do agree crap writing happens...but there are almost always extra factors that people don't take into account....instead they just look at the end result.....did spiderman beat firelord? yes....was it crap? kinda.....am I gonna take that away from spidey? hell no...spiderman didn't go against a firelord that was really trying....he had tons of factors on his side and firelord shouldn't have underestimated him....could he do it again? no...most likely not....unless he got really really lucky.....luckier than last time even...

thank you for your opinion, what was I missing, I just wanted to see what this poll would bring, I don't like the end result only, I like it broken down and spoon fed to me in a debate.

CorderaMitchell
still 50/50

jinzin
I CANNOT BELIEVE SPIDERMAN HAS 4 VOTES!

DOES ANYONE HERE EVEN KNOW WHO FIRELORD IS?!!? mad (sigh) my brain hurts from this thread....lol

anyway's if you think that firelord vs. spiderman is the epidomy of bad writing you must not have read the siege of darkness then.....be thankful your soul was spared.....

CorderaMitchell
When we mean do we mean ridiculous like Deadpool comics but still fun, or do we mean boring like some comics, which didn't entertain the masses.....

Jinzin's getting pissed.

Zenoside
Geeze, didnt you know Spiderman is really God in hiding?
-------------

Seriously, I love Spidey and all....but a Geo Metro has a better chance of surviving a truck head on.

jinzin
lol.... no I'm not really getting pissed I just think it's hilarious that spiderman has 36% of the votes in a thread vs. harald of galactus.....yeah these polls are so accurate...roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Originally posted by Zenoside
Geeze, didnt you know Spiderman is really God in hiding?
-------------

Seriously, I love Spidey and all....but a Geo Metro has a better chance of surviving a truck head on.

actually now that I think about it...you guys are right...the fanboy incaarnation of spidey could take out firelord so fast it's not even funny.....

powers:Unlimited strength (can one punch anyone)
Unlimited speed (he can move faster than anyone can see even precogs)
The best precog in existence (he's seen everything coming at him since before they were born)
His webbing moves just as fast as he does if not an infinteimal amount slower than he does.
and it can hold even the gods for eternity since it never disolves and can't be cut by anyone.
He can sap his opponents powers til they're weaker than newborn babies.
He is also omniscient as he knows everything about a person.
Once the spidersense goes off Spiderman is already elsewhere.
He appearently can fly and completly immobilize his opponents too...

CorderaMitchell
I know it was 50/50 a little earlier, people are going by what is written and can therefore happen, no matter how slightly.

Cosmic Cube
lol.... no I'm not really getting pissed I just think it's hilarious that spiderman has 36% of the votes in a thread vs. harald of galactus.....yeah these polls are so accurate...roll eyes (sarcastic)

shifty

Memories...

jinzin
uh oh.....which ones...? confused

Nataku8188
He could do it, as long as the words 'plot' and 'device' are being used to describe the fight.

jinzin
exactly.....without those however he loses....bad!

Nataku8188
exactly.....without those however he loses....bad!

Not true, you could use the words, 'with the help of' or 'after getting his powers stripped my Galactus', as well.

CorderaMitchell
Or up close combat, but that really doesn't make sense, how did all of this match happen anyway...?

jinzin
oh....good point....good point.....although I stand by my earlier claim fanboy spidey takes down everyone and their mammas and that inludes firelord....

jinzin
i might post it in a few days when i have time...there are a lot of scans I promised to make for people....

Nataku8188
oh....good point....good point.....although I stand by my earlier claim fanboy spidey takes down everyone and their mammas and that inludes firelord....

Fanboy wolverine owns him. According to Wolverine8888, Wolvie can lift 25 tons.

CorderaMitchell
And he can take galactus, green lantern, and the FF, and outmaneuver nightcrawler, and..................

jinzin
yeah bt fanboy spidey can just one punch logan unconsious.....adamantium nothin! that's pish posh! FB spidey wins and you know it nataku....

Zenoside
Pah! Logan could fart in Spidermans general direction and blow him into the sun!

jinzin
didn't you know...spiderman can survive the fires of a thousand suns and he'll only get blisters...i kid you not....not even JP would want to fight FB spidey....

Nataku8188
didn't you know...spiderman can survive the fires of a thousand suns and he'll only get blisters...i kid you not....not even JP would want to fight FB spidey....

CorderaMitchell
hey logan survived being thrown on the sun, and can take class 100 hits without even falling.

jinzin
Originally posted by Nataku8188

wow.......confused

fbspiderman's above concepts like class systems...

Cosmic Cube
uh oh.....which ones...? confused

I think you know. You know very well... shifty

EvilCap America
Funny story when i dared question Wolverines ability to instantly regenerate all forms of damage and shrug off hits from Thor while saying a normal human with strong bones would have his insides turn to goo from 10 ton strength punches i got called a fanboy despite not picking up a marvel comic let alone a Spiderman one in several years and being a confirmed DC fanboy that looks down on all things marvel

CorderaMitchell
man the internet is full of a##holes, who do you think is the worst fanboy character of em all

Spidey,Hulk, Bats, Wolvie, I'd say the last 2 with the winner being the short mutant.

Zenoside
Biggest fanboy base? It HAS to be Superman.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Zenoside
Biggest fanboy base? It HAS to be Superman.

100% Correct.

CorderaMitchell
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i guess

jinzin
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I think you know. You know very well... shifty

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................................................

nope....confused

jinzin
oh wait...maybe i do....maybe I do....

CorderaMitchell
or don't evil face

CorderaMitchell
anything else??

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by EvilCap America
Funny story when i dared question Wolverines ability to instantly regenerate all forms of damage and shrug off hits from Thor while saying a normal human with strong bones would have his insides turn to goo from 10 ton strength punches i got called a fanboy despite not picking up a marvel comic let alone a Spiderman one in several years and being a confirmed DC fanboy that looks down on all things marvel

Fanboy Wolverine's powers:

Can cut anything in the universe, no matter what it is, even if he doesn't have strength to do it.

Can regenerate from an single cell in matter of milliseconds.

Can win ANY fight against all types of brawlers.

Even God can't break his skeleton.

Can move so fast that his enemies can't see him before their hands are cut off.

No thing on Earth can stop him once he gets moving. Blasts from gods cant stop him. Class 100 punches can't even move him. He will ALWAYS get close enough to his enemy to cut them.

Can beat people that are stronger, faster and more intellect then him. On the same time.

ALWAYS gets at least one shot in his opponent.

That shot hits ALWAYS an fatal place.

Emits an psionic field that makes his enemies to come close at him and resort in brawling. And he will ALWAYS beat an brawler.

Can somehow hit people that move so fast that his eyes can't perceive them.

colossus17
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud .....just like the fanboy spidey powers jinzin posted

DarkCrawler
Forgot to add:

Only one that can equal him in power is Fanboy Spider-Man. Their powers grow up more as they gain more followers. The powers posted before are multiplied by hundred every time they gain an new follower.

jrodslam
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Fanboy Wolverine's powers:

Can cut anything in the universe, no matter what it is, even if he doesn't have strength to do it.

Can regenerate from an single cell in matter of milliseconds.

Can win ANY fight against all types of brawlers.

Even God can't break his skeleton.

Can move so fast that his enemies can't see him before their hands are cut off.

No thing on Earth can stop him once he gets moving. Blasts from gods cant stop him. Class 100 punches can't even move him. He will ALWAYS get close enough to his enemy to cut them.

Can beat people that are stronger, faster and more intellect then him. On the same time.

ALWAYS gets at least one shot in his opponent.

That shot hits ALWAYS an fatal place.

Emits an psionic field that makes his enemies to come close at him and resort in brawling. And he will ALWAYS beat an brawler.

Can somehow hit people that move so fast that his eyes can't perceive them.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Preach brother preach.

CorderaMitchell
Below are my tested and proved top ten signs of a wolverine fanboy:

1. Brings up Wolvie feats, but can't explain how they'd logically work.

2. Uses insults as a last defense, because the fanboy feels that it makes them look smart, and right about what they're saying.

3. Thrives off Wolvie feats and biased info, Wolverine fights his best, while everyone else gets a handicap.

4. Thinks Wolverine beats everyone because he is Weapon X.

5. Has a HUGE distaste for spidey and his supporters, as he's in Wolverine's way to #1.

6. Has the grammar of a kindergartener.

7. Gets mad when logic is used againt them.

8. Are the same people in every Wolverine thread.

9. Thinks every superhero is jealous of Wolverine.

10. Thinks Wolverine can easily beat Namor.

If the opponent shows any of the following systems, its best to log off thread threadand avoid using anymore logic with them.

DarkCrawler
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

We should make an thread for these fanboy things...

CorderaMitchell
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pointinel
why yall hate wolverine that much?

wolverine beats tony stark, namor, karate kid, and galactus

end of.

Its stupid people like this that can make wolverine so irritating to like supporitng on the forums, wolverine and bat fanboys are alike, they use only writing, and no conclusive or objective thinking, no logic or reasoning.

If you've looked at the discussions on spidey's side you'll hear about velocity, speed in releativenes to proificiency and damage, there are some around , but batmans are the most delusional, and wolverines ar4e the most die hard.

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine cannot beat:

Spidey
IronMan
Galactus
Firelord
Sentry
Venom
Carnage
Electro
JeanGrey
Cyclops
Xavier
Magneto
TMNT
Ryu
Ken
Akuma
Bison
Oro
Gill
Onslaught
CyberAkuma
DarkRyu
ShinAkuma
Battlecruiser
Gladiator
DarthVader
Hulk
Rugal
Orochi
Kyo
Terry
SubZero
Scorpion
Raiden
Onaga
Eyedol
Glacius
Sabrewulf
Sabretooth
Iceman
Torch
dr.Doom
FF
GreenLantern
Superman
Wonderwoman
Flash
MartianManhunter
Nukes
Darthmaul
LukeSkywalker
Hawkgirl
Supergirl
Havok
Juggernaut
Colossus
Ken
WarMachine
MegaMan
MightyMouse
TriSentinel
Inuyasha
Goofy
DonaldDuck
or Micky Mouse,the end

CorderaMitchell
Did you know that wolverine can walk the ocean floor??

Dizzle
Donnt mak me tel u agin mr cmen or wutevr yr nam is!!!!!!111 Wolverein cn slice up tht ocean florr gud! Hel killt th ocen fllor befor t nows wut hts it!!!!!!11 WOLVEREIN IS IRON CHEF!!!!

(hey, this IS a fun thread!!!!)

And also, hahahahahaha to your list for the TMNT, Onslaught (hehe, my team vs. yours), Battlecruiser, and the Disney icons...

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine cannot beat 2.0:

Spidey
IronMan
Galactus
Firelord
Sentry
Venom
Carnage
Electro
JeanGrey
Cyclops
Xavier
Magneto
TMNT
Ryu
Ken
Akuma
Bison
Oro
Gill
Onslaught
CyberAkuma
DarkRyu
ShinAkuma
Battlecruiser
Gladiator
DarthVader
Hulk
Rugal
Orochi
Kyo
Terry
SubZero
Scorpion
Raiden
Onaga
Eyedol
Glacius
Sabrewulf
Sabretooth
Iceman
Torch
dr.Doom
FF
GreenLantern
Superman
Wonderwoman
Flash
MartianManhunter
Nukes
Darthmaul
LukeSkywalker
Hawkgirl
Supergirl
Havok
Juggernaut
Colossus
Ken
WarMachine
MegaMan
MightyMouse
TriSentinel
Onslaught
Inuyasha
Goofy
DonaldDuck
or Micky Mouse,the end

My name is "semen", I'm the worst enemy to wolverine fanboys for some reason..............

Dizzle
Haha, you already had Onslaught... And I had typed in cman and realized what it sounded like, and made an executive typo.

I have compiled some of Wolverine's greatest feats...

FB Ultimate Collection #362436
Wolverine proved to be so strong and fast that he could fly by flapping his arms. He reached 20x the speed of light within 2.5 picoseconds. He also averaged around 40 miles to the gallon and was awarded a motorized vehicle efficiency award.

Uncannily Uber Godly Wolverine #12345
Wolverine sniffed and tracked Flash through omniverse (yes... across the comics gap). To destroy the multiversal walls, he used his amazingly sharp claws to rend the very fabric of reality, opening a portal to DC where he immediately proceeded to cook and eat Flash on the popular cooking show Iron Chef, the theme ingredient being human speedster.

Wolverine: Cantthinkofanyothergoodtitles #665 wink
Through pure brute force, amazing speed, and some sharp claws, Wolverine sliced through several atoms, creating a vortex which immediately sucked in a full Celestial host. Wolverine then lent his healing powers to the universe and closed the vortex.

Adventures of a Hairy Man #WLVR
Wolverine somehow fell into a trap (obvious plot device) and became extremely angry. He used his amazing powers to flex his biceps, their sheer size and density knocking out all of the security guards, breaking Wolverine's shackles, and redirecting the ship that was en-route to a block hole back to Earth.

I hope this convinces you all that Wolverine is in fact better than Spiderman!!!!!1

CorderaMitchell
Please in ICANTBELIEVEITSNOTBUTTER1082
Wolverine had shrugged off the std's and viruses he fought deep inside his body, his many relationships and hairy body gave him crabs, with one beseker rage, he was cured. He then proceeded to affairs with little teens again, because he was much to suave and sophisticated for older women.

Wolverine has been so done, you need a blood test after reading about him.

Dizzle
He's ugly like Akuma and still the world's greates pimp... That's saying something.

I'll get on some Spiderman feats ASAP, just to play Devil's Advocate. Though as far as I know, not even Tommy the Pinball Wizard can even master Devil's Advocate.

CorderaMitchell
Man he's ugly, smelly, and hairy, he makes akuma like cyclops.

Dizzle
T3h @/\/\@Z1/\/G Spidey #Threve
Spiderman pulled out 40 web shooters and grew 4 new appendages, each with the standard 5 digits. He then proceeded to operate the web shooters with one finger/toe/tonger each and webbed Galactus, The Phoenix Force, and most impressively, Wolverine, to the sun.

SpinsectMan Revolution #314159
Spiderman used his amazing affinity with insects to call upon the abstract Infinity, who we found out now is what all flies will evolve into eventually. He then proceeds to make the most cutting mamma jokes the universe has ever seen, angering infinity. His Spider-Sense warned him of the oncoming blast, which he easily dodged. Then he proceeded to use his amazing strength to go all Jason Todd on Infinity with a crowbar he constructed from webs.

Spiderman: Icantbelieveitsnotpolishsausage #A Lot
His Spidersense warns him of Wolevrine killing Galactus, which has consequently freed Abraxas and initiated the end of everything. He immediately web swings to and takes over Dark Horse comics.

FB Spiderman Forevah!!!1 #!!!1
Spiderman, while juggling three jupiter sized planets, riding the unrideable cosmic unicycle, drinking pure power cosmic (199.98 proof) and fighting Pre-Crisis Superman, Hulk Killer Humanoid, and JPlatinum with his left foot, composed a full opera on the galaxy's largest saxamaphone, which secretly contained the moves necessary to defeat 2500 master chess players, with a 1:4 move handicap, all at the same time.

There we go. I still can't beat Devil's Advocate though. Trickiest arcade game ever.

CorderaMitchell
You forgot that spidey can shoot his webs out of his ass, and his webbing is unbreakable, and that it causes cancer with immediate contact.

jrodslam
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

You guys should get awards for this. laughing laughing

My stomach hurts.

CorderaMitchell
TASTESLIKECHICKEN

Spiderman was fighting dock ock and he shot webs from the ultimate web spinner, dock asks how's ya do that, he goes, every appendage helps.

His precog allowed him to dodge galactus and kick him in the balls, causing the big bang allover again.

Wolverine used his claws to slice through time, to rape jean in her infancy.

Spiderman used his webbing to capture hulk, thing, and magneto, just for a 3way.he wanted to see what woul happen between a giant, a rock hard, and balls o steel.

DarkCrawler
After reading five comics with Wolverine on them, you might feel dizzy...

After ten, you should not drive an car...

After twenty, you might start seeing hallucinations...

After fifty, you might wake up in next morning with human corpse next to you...

After hundred, you are an danger to society.

CorderaMitchell
You know there's a person that actually thinks wolverine can beat iron mna. spiderman, namor and hulk at the same time, its blood test time then level of fanboyism.

Quick Freeze
let me put it this way:
firelord is to spider-man
as spider-man is to wolverine
smile

CorderaMitchell
good one

shaolin9976
Didn't Spider-Man beats Firelord before? I think this fight will all depends on where they are fighting. If they are fighting in an open space then I'll give it to Firelord. But if they are fighting in the city, like the last time, then Spidey takes it. It will be a very tough fight though. Firelord is very powerful, maybe as strong as Silver Surfer.

The MISTER
Originally posted by jrodslam
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

You guys should get awards for this. laughing laughing

My stomach hurts.

I swear! laughing

The MISTER
Originally posted by shaolin9976
Didn't Spider-Man beats Firelord before? I think this fight will all depends on where they are fighting. If they are fighting in an open space then I'll give it to Firelord. But if they are fighting in the city, like the last time, then Spidey takes it. It will be a very tough fight though. Firelord is very powerful, maybe as strong as Silver Surfer.

Brace yourself man... smokin'

shaolin9976
Let me quote Marvel Encylopedia here for awhile:

"Firelord may be the most powerful foe Spider-Man ever defeated. While traversing space at near light-speed, the former herald of the world-devouring Galactus stopped on Earth for rest and contemplation. He quickly ran afoul of a New york Mob mae jittery by a government-initiated stream of anti-mutant propaganda. A passing Spider-Man was alerted to the confilct, and a battle ensued. Frightfully aware he was greatly outclassed, Spider-Man fought on -- through expolosions and collapsing city blocks. When the Avengers arrived, they were stunned to discover a battered, half-crazed Spider-Man had proved victorious against an opponent with the power to destroy a planet."

CorderaMitchell
The reasons I heard that kicking wolive in the nads wouldn't work is because his " boner" would be unaffected because of the increased healing of bone wolverine.

by the way, wolverine is a telepath and made marvel writers boost him up to battle spidey for number 1, did you know that he regenerated from a drop of blood, no joke.

colossus17
didnt wolverine once cut through the fabric of space-time....and then processed to father....JP?.......is this the reason JP....is now so powerful that he rules the omniverse...and made galactus and LT his heralds? isnt he using spiderman's webbing as means to hold the omniverse from collapsing becasue of his great energies....????

RagnaViper
Oh god, this is ****ing hilarious.

I'm just gonna vote Spiderman for spite. >_>

CorderaMitchell
Yes you get it now

colossus17
fanboy spiderman + fanboy wolverine VS. pre crisis JP+ HKH?????

CorderaMitchell
name JP's powers

colossus17
JP's powers:
total control over space,time,energy,matter, on a multiversal scale
able to master any fighting style just by hearing about its existence
able apply force without contact
able to be in 13 places at the same time
able to deliever punces at a rate of 15,967 per second
he is so fast that a second to him is like 10 billion years to regular people
able to win any fight with any one even god, just by believing he can
able to lift or move anything even if object dosent exist, he is still able to do it
able to fight invicible enemies thanks to his training by his master "dan"
able to reduce any ones power by 70% just by coming to the battle field( stole that one from jinzin)

HKH's powers:
he is in a totally different leauge .nuff' said

CorderaMitchell
I think fanboy wolverine wins with his std removal, since jd and hkh sounds like a familiar std that wolverine has had before.

jinzin
Originally posted by colossus17
fanboy spiderman + fanboy wolverine VS. pre crisis JP+ HKH?????

believe it or not i was actually gonna make this thread last night...but I was too buisy napping...

colossus17
laughing out loud

CorderaMitchell
std's are no match for the wolverine.

colossus17
yes but did u c all the powers that JP has............

CorderaMitchell
jp is a std bwahhhaaahahaahaaaaaaaaaa

ZephroCarnelian
Sure sounds like one.

Doctor... I'm not sure but... I think I have *whispers*.... JP.....

embarrasment

lol!

Anyway peeps - I'm going bed now. Four AM is pushing it, even for me....

CorderaMitchell
hkh is one too

colossus17
FEAR JP!!!!!!!!

CorderaMitchell
Kirbiliactus.

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine can swipe a tornado don't ya know.

CorderaMitchell
any other powers we missed?

CorderaMitchell
Olympia catch!!

CorderaMitchell
Back to the top...

SUPER BUMP!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.