Most OVERRATED movie EVER

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IceWithin
In my opinion, Unbreakable, the movie was sooo boring!

Fire
It wasn't a good one have to agree with you there.

but let me think, I know what's the most overrated computer game (but that's another forum), Most OVERRATED movie EVER= TITANTIC

T.M
i my personal opinion.

Forest Gump.

BackFire
Gladiator.

T.M
Originally posted by BackFire
Gladiator.

Hell yeah that was so overrated.

POTC i think was overrated as well

Pepito
Solaris

Red Superfly
Titanic.

Bardock42
Matrix....close second Titanic

MildPossession
Solaris overrated? I never heard anything from people about this film when it came out.

Mr Parker
I would say its a tie between Spiderman and E.T.

BaronOBeefDip
To me, the most overrated movies are-
Titanic
Meet The Parents
Citizen Kane
Gladiator
Romeo + Juliet
Simon Birch

pr1983
Titanic by far...

Pepito
Solaris is with CAMP the worst film I have ever seen at a cinema. It's incredibly pretentious and it's the kind of movie where the tension is artificially built up by totally odd events which baffle the viewer but there is no climax. Nothing is explained and none of the ideas are explored - the director just puts out this stupid piece of inexplicable scifi which due to a lack of imagination he never even partially explains. The original was philosophical although still not very good and so the lack of explanation was justifiable but the remake was made into a mystery movie but of course there's no solution. Basically it's George Clooney getting sent off to space with ridiculously undersubtle flashbacks before his wife gets resurrected. He then kills her a few times, with her coming back with no memory each time. He flies back to earth. Nothing was explored or finalised. It was the most stonkingly bad movie ever. I hope the director is out of business.

Konjammenson
Titanic. If you really think about how much of an impact that crappy moive made, you will see that I'm right.

Pepito
Titanic wasn't that bad but it was distinctly average and shouldn't have made so much. i thin LOTR has made more now anyway hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahaahahahho
oohooooheeeheoeeheoeeioeoeeeoeeiehfwigf

Cinemaddiction
There's already a few threads like thise. Use the Search function next time, kiddo. Resurrect one of 'em.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.