Iron Fist.vs.Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ex11B
Who Wins
2 Weeks Prep Time
Hand to Hand

whirlysplat
The Fister if its hand to had, Batman can have all the time he wants Danny Rand owns him!!!!!!

Zahit
Good Fight. I'd say really close. I might give the edge to Batman,
who's probably stronger and maybe more well rounded.
Certainly smarter. However, Iron Fist's chi-powers would give him
the win if he were allowed to use them.

whirlysplat
Fister is the greatest martial artist in marvel history, he is the Doctor Strange of Kung sockey. Batman loses to twats like promethius. I love Bats but, Iron fist is to much for him. big grin even without the heart of the dragon. Which he would not be without.

Zahit
Kung Sockey?

laughing

ZephroCarnelian
Iron Fist would serve up a nice Bat Chow Mein.

Arahan
I did this fight last week. Why you guys dont use the search....
Agh whatever, Ironfist wins. He is the better fighter.

8bitChris
Come on people. Let's think about this logically.

Iron Fist would probably be using the Batman costume for pajamas after he beats him in H2H. HOWEVER, Bruce Wayne is rich. Fist is a hero for hire so he loves him some money.

Batman wins because he pays Iron Fist to lose. And Luke Cage break dances in the background.

Arahan
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Come on people. Let's think about this logically.

Iron Fist would probably be using the Batman costume for pajamas after he beat him in H2H. HOWEVER, Bruce Wayne is rich. Fist is a hero for hire so he loves him some money.

Batman wins because he pays Iron Fist to lose. And Luke Cage break dances in the background.

damn, you are right laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.