He-Man vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZephroCarnelian
Both hard as nails.

Both have limitless strength.

Who wins?

Mainstream
I always go for the green guy in a fight....I can't figure out why

black robb
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Both hard as nails.

Both have limitless strength.

Who wins? He Man is gonna be hard alright...

Mainstream
lol

DigiMark007
This has to be at least the third time this has been done.

Anyway, feel free to go the either corner in this fight...both have *stirring trumpet intro* "Potentially Limitless Strength" (feel free to believe and/or disbelieve either claim). Hulk is probably more durable, but He-Man has a magic sword. I side with He-Man, but I'm a HM fanboy.

-DM

ZephroCarnelian
Third time?

It didn't come up in the search engine - that search function is crap lol! big grin

DigiMark007
I agree...try to google it. That works for me better than the KMC search.

Marvelgeek
I'd go with the green guy.

Tough Guy
hulk, and when did he man have limitless strength

shaolin9976
Hulk eats He-Man for lunch...it's that easy!

DigiMark007
He-Man has always had (potentially) limitless strength. He draws power directly from the universe itself (??however that happens...) via Castle Greyskull (and his energy channeling sword). His strength is based upon need and fluctuates greatly, so sometimes he looks less than impressive. Thus, he's had trouble doing stupid stuff, but has chucked a moon-sized rock into orbit (the best feat of his that I know of) and could potentially be even stronger. Both the TV series and comic were short-lived, however, so he doesn't have the vast history that Hulk does to back up his claim. I don't like Hulk, and I'm a He-Man fnaboy, so I'd be inclined to believe that He-Man would've lopped off Hulk's head long before he gets mad enough to cause HM serious trouble...but Hulk's best feats of strength are well beyond HM's so take it how you will.

-DM

illadelph12
He-Man.

Better fighter.

Magically endowed with enough juice for any given situation.

Magical Sword.

Battlecat.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by shaolin9976
Hulk eats He-Man for lunch...it's that easy!

Damn YOU!!!!!!! i was gonna say the same thing. but all i was gonna say was

Hulk eats him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.