Quasar vs Green Lantern (Hal)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal
Who wins? Close or not close..

8bitChris
Hal win run out of energy and Quasar wont. I'm giving it to Quasar.

I know Hal's imagination is his greatest super power, but i'm tired of hearing about it :P.

DigiMark007
This was done recently...try the search.

And I would say Hal.

-DM

Sentry
This was done here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=335825&highlight=Hal+Fordan

Then here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=348585&highlight=Hal+Fordan

jrodslam
Yes it was done before. Hal wins too. Good fight though.

Sentry
Yep Quasar wins! big grin

jrodslam
Originally posted by Sentry
Yep Quasar wins! big grin

If its Kyle or John. big grin

Superherovandal
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Hal win run out of energy and Quasar wont. I'm giving it to Quasar.

I know Hal's imagination is his greatest super power, but i'm tired of hearing about it :P.

Actually he has unlimited power for 24 hours. So its not really unlimited. Look at the irony of it. laughing Oh and Kyle has the best imagination of any Green Lantern. Hal has the best will.

Ethereal
I searched, but neiher of those threads came up..

see, this is what im talkin about, threads die , then some guy says its already been done. Shit, I bet most of these theoretically have "been done" somewhere. And if so, why doesnt someone make a thrad of the battle already done here?

K Von Doom
Hal has a weakness to yellow. Quantum Bands are yellow.

Dizzle
Yellow weakness is gone.

kgkg
Quasar wins

armandovalles
When it comes to power, i think Hal is much more powerful. But in this battle, i think Quasar would win because the energy he generates is yellow which is Hal's weakness.

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
When it comes to power, i think Hal is much more powerful. But in this battle, i think Quasar would win because the energy he generates is yellow which is Hal's weakness.
Power? How so, Quasar has done a lot of shit that to.

The fact is Quasar controls of energy (light), Gl ring and all its power are form of light.

Quasar can use Gl's own power against' them and drain them of there energy.

armandovalles
That has never been proven, so u cant base a fight on that assumption. The only thing u can base it on is that Quasar would win cuz the energy he emmits is yellow which is Hal's weakness.

whirlysplat
No they are Plasma constructs Read JLA big grinOriginally posted by kgkg
Power? How so, Quasar has done a lot of shit that to.

The fact is Quasar controls of energy (light), Gl ring and all its power are form of light.

Quasar can use Gl's own power against' them and drain them of there energy.

kgkg
Originally posted by whirlysplat
No they are Plasma constructs Read JLA big grin
ok he controls that to

whirlysplat
big grin ok

jrodslam
And so does GL's. big grin

Quasars constructs are light as well. If he were to drain Hals green energy and shoot it back at him Hal would just absorb it back.

Hal wins.

Sentry
Opinions Vary big grin

Quasar wins!!!

jrodslam
Yes they do.
Hal wins!! smile

kgkg
Originally posted by jrodslam
And so does GL's. big grin

Quasars constructs are light as well. If he were to drain Hals green energy and shoot it back at him Hal would just absorb it back.

Hal wins.

Quasars can suck Gl's energy (remember Energy , and light are Quasar main shit)

He doesn't even need to attack Hal , he will keep absorbing every attack.

Hal wasn't done anything like this attacking , or using other's energy attacks as his own.

Even if he did it was pre-crisis , and with lots of will power.

Hal can't aboard like Quasar, and he cannot control other light sources with ease, he will need to muster will power. Quasar in the other hand has Used others power source and back fire at them.

"if he were to drain Hals green energy and shoot it back at him Hal would just absorb it back. " well he keeps the energy himself and wins then

Sentry
His ring can only absorb so much, Ouasar can absorb limitless amounts of energy. Then again Quasar sucks the energy out of Hal's ring, and watches him suffocate and die in space. big grin

kgkg
His ring can only absorb so much, Ouasar can absorb limitless amounts of energy. Then again Quasar sucks the energy out of Hal's ring, and watches him suffocate and die in space. big grin
Not only has that Quasar generated power rivaling that of Supernova.

He can instantly tap into Gl's power source

jrodslam
Originally posted by kgkg
Quasars can suck Gl's energy (remember Energy , and light are Quasar main shit)

Quasar wond be able to drain the energy from the ring. The energy fired? More likely. Though Quasar would not be able to absorb energy that is greater than his.

He doesn't even need to attack Hal , he will keep absorbing every attack.

He couild absorb every attack, yes. But once the attacks get too powerfull Quasar wont be able to absorb. Eventually, hes gonna have to fight.

Hal wasn't done anything like this attacking , or using other's energy attacks as his own.

Has has the ability to control and re-direct all forms of energy. You stated the Quasar would use Hals own GL energy against him. If he were to do that, then yet Hal would absorb it back.

Hal can't aboard like Quasar, and he cannot control other light sources with ease, he will need to muster will power. Quasar in the other hand has Used others power source and back fire at them.

Hal doesnt need to absorb energy. You say Quasar uses others power source and fires it back at them? Well according to you, that did work to well with Surfer ehh? Nulled.

"if he were to drain Hals green energy and shoot it back at him Hal would just absorb it back. " well he keeps the energy himself and wins then

whirlysplat
Hals abilities are limited only by his will the ring has no limitbig grin What are you two talking about. The ring has a limit! rubbish big grin

jrodslam
Not only has that Quasar generated power rivaling that of Supernova.

He can instantly tap into Gl's power source

Quasar would not be able to tap the Gl's power source. Supernavas dont do much against GL's. At least not Hal.

jrodslam
The rings only limit is needing a re-charge after 24 hours. While the ring is charged however, there is no limit to what the weilder can do.

armandovalles
It doesnt matter, cuz im gonna say this again so maybe u guys understand it this time. THE ENERGY QUASAR EMITS IS YELLOW. YELLOW IS HAL'S WEAKNESS. Should i keep going?

jrodslam
It doesnt matter, cuz im gonna say this again so maybe u guys understand it this time. THE ENERGY QUASAR EMITS IS YELLOW. YELLOW IS HAL'S WEAKNESS. Should i keep going?

armandovalles. THERE IS NO MORE YELLOW WEAKNESS!!! big grin

snoopdogg
It doesnt matter, cuz im gonna say this again so maybe u guys understand it this time. THE ENERGY QUASAR EMITS IS YELLOW. YELLOW IS HAL'S WEAKNESS. Should i keep going? laughing

No thats good enough LMAO laughing

kgkg
From the ring , well how is Hal going to fight if he can't attack? he needs his ring (and it's energy to do anything)

Grater than his his , Hal Gl ring > Quasar power ? nope he has rival supernova , he will be able to contain energy from one ring.

How will it get too powerful? Hal will produce more energy than supernova? Quasar has absorbed lots of shit that are great in power before. One ring it's not a big deal.

Oa's Entire power Source --- that I can understand , even then seeing what Kyle to Oa’s source has done who knows

Ok that was just an option he can attack using countless sources of energy , not just his Hal's own power. Point is he can jack his energy.

Hal’s power is restricted by his will power, his energy can be drained just like Kyles.

Silver Surfer has survived worse , even Korvac attack world destroying attack couldn't hurt Silver Surfer.

jrodslam
From the ring , well how is Hal going to fight if he can't attack? he needs his ring (and it's energy to do anything)

Quasar would not be able to absorb energy from the ring itself. What makes you think that?

Grater than his his , Hal Gl ring > Quasar power ? nope he has rival supernova , he will be able to contain energy from one ring.

First off Quasar can make his energy rival that of a supernova. It isnt always that of a supernaova. Second, Hal can survive supernovas. Third, Hal can make his attacks to that of more than a supernova. Quasar wont be able to contain energy greater than his own.

How will it get too powerful? Hal will produce more energy than supernova?

See above.

Oa's Entire power Source --- that I can understand , even then seeing what Kyle to Oa’s source has done who knows

Sorry. I dont get what youre saying there.

Ok that was just an option he can attack using countless sources of energy , not just his Hal's own power. Point is he can jack his energy.

He cant jack the energy. He may be able to absorb the energy fired. But not jack from the ring directly.

Hal’s power is restricted by his will power, his energy can be drained just like Kyles.

Hals will power is about 20x more than Kyle's. Plus Kyle didnt get his energy drained. It was given. Difference.

whirlysplat
More fair to say Hals power is unrestricted due to his willpower big grin

Sentry
Hal's energy isn't greater than Quasar's.

Quasar can literally fight forever, hence he is immortal. Something Hal is not. Hal looses.

big grin

kgkg
Quasar would not be able to absorb energy from the ring itself. What makes you think that?

First off Quasar can make his energy rival that of a supernova. It isnt always that of a supernaova. Second, Hal can survive supernovas. Third, Hal can make his attacks to that of more than a supernova. Quasar wont be able to contain energy greater than his own.

Hals will power is about 20x more than Kyle's. Plus Kyle didnt get his energy drained. It was given. Difference.
why not his energy is what makes him a GL.

Flying , doing anything it uses part of it's power.

Hal can survive supernovas --- When has Hal survived Supernova?

Hal can make his attacks to that of more than a supernova- since when

jrodslam
Hal's energy isn't greater than Quasar's.

Quasar can literally fight forever, hence he is immortal. Something Hal is not. Hal looses.

big grin

Hals energy and Quasars energy is about the same. Hal can make his energy much more than Quasars do you not agree? You said Quasar making supernaov blasts, but Hal has taken supernovas. Hal has created a blast to destroy a planet. Hal has re-egnited suns.

Youre saying Quasar wins because hes immortal? If thats the case, he wins against anyone who isnt right? Quasar is immortal now, but he wasnt always so.

If you think about it. Hals immortalas well. Depending on your point of view.

kgkg
Hals energy and Quasars energy is about the same. Hal can make his energy much more than Quasars do you not agree? You said Quasar making supernaov blasts, but Hal has taken supernovas. Hal has created a blast to destroy a planet. Hal has re-egnited suns.

Youre saying Quasar wins because hes immortal? If thats the case, he wins against anyone who isnt right? Quasar is immortal now, but he wasnt always so.

If you think about it. Hals immortalas well. Depending on your point of view.
All in pre-crisis where those things such as destroying planets had very little meaning

Can you give me issue #’s of Post crisis feats of Hal?

Sentry
How? I thought he separated from the Spectre. Quasar was resurrected by the Starbrand and was given the gift of immortality. Quasar was resurrected after being ultimate nullified by Magus.

Let them fight a hundred years from now, Quasar will be fighting a coffin box.

jrodslam
why not his energy is what makes him a GL.

Flying , doing anything it uses part of it's power.

Hal can survive supernovas --- When has Hal survived Supernova?

Hal can make his attacks to that of more than a supernova- since when

The energy doesnt make him a GL. Its the will power. Every thing thats done is by will.

When has Hal survives a supernova? Here he protects him, Superman and Flash from it.

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/JLA042_20.jpg

kgkg
The energy doesnt make him a GL. Its the will power. Every thing thats done is by will.

When has Hal survives a supernova? Here he protects him, Superman and Flash from it.

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/JLA042_20.jpg
Isn’t that pre crisis?

Like I said, Hal, or any DC character don't do those stuff anymore.

jrodslam
Isn’t that pre crisis?

Like I said, Hal, or any DC character don't do those stuff anymore.

When has Hal been faced with a supernova in post-crisis, and wasnt able to protect himself? Show me he can do the things that were done in PC. Not doing and cant do are two different things my friend.

kgkg
When has Hal been faced with a supernova in post-crisis, and wasnt able to protect himself? Show me he can do the things that were done in PC. Not doing and cant do are two different things my friend.
Well if he wasn't done it in Post how do we know.

Hal was bleeding from Sinestro's attacks when he landed on the ground hard.

In Pre Crisis he went through a planet and was ok.

It's your job to shows what Post Crisis can do, saying he has done it in Pre , and can do the same in Post is just assumptions.

He can’t generate Supernova attacks where has he done this?

jrodslam
Well if he wasn't done it in Post how do we know.

Hal was bleeding from Sinestro's attacks when he landed on the ground hard.

In Pre Crisis he went through a planet and was ok.

It's your job to shows what Post Crisis can do, saying he has done it in Pre , and can do the same in Post is just assumptions.

He can’t generate Supernova attacks where has he done this?

laughing laughing Are you serious?

Hal hasnt used the ring in years. And wasnt even used to taking that kind of punishment anymore.

Youre talking about a bloody nose?laughing

When he got punched through the planet, they never even showed a close up of his face right after the punch. So we dont even know if he was bleeding or not.

In rebirth he had a bloody nose which was gone on the next page.

Your job is to show what post crisis cant do. Your the one who is assuming he cant do the things he used to. You have yet to prove anything you say he cant do anymore.

snoopdogg
kgkg there is no difference between post and pre crisis GL.

Why would you assume this?

kgkg
Originally posted by snoopdogg
kgkg there is no difference between post and pre crisis GL.

Why would you assume this?
Prove it

Hal hasn't done shit since his rebirth that the Old Pre Crisis one did

PC = unrealistic

Post = More realistic

Anyway it doesn't matter Quasar just absorbs Hal's powers and beats him to death

it’s Pc not

snoopdogg
Prove it
I cant prove it if its not true laughing

Your crack me up sometimes Happy Dance

kgkg
I cant prove it if its not true laughing

Your crack me up sometimes Happy Dance
laughing that's what I thought

snoopdogg
laughing that's what I thought That went over your head kgkg.

I meant that I cant prove there is a difference because there is no difference. THEY ARE THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

kgkg
That went over your head kgkg.

I meant that I cant prove there is a difference because there is no difference. THEY ARE THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance
Of courses there is

Take what PC Hal did vs Post Hal ----- let say battles

It’s just like PC CM he was hanging with Superman, and he is still hanging rite now.

Supes is at a lower level now but so did CM

kgkg
laughing laughing Are you serious?

Hal hasnt used the ring in years. And wasnt even used to taking that kind of punishment anymore.

Youre talking about a bloody nose?laughing

When he got punched through the planet, they never even showed a close up of his face right after the punch. So we dont even know if he was bleeding or not.

In rebirth he had a bloody nose which was gone on the next page.

Your job is to show what post crisis cant do. Your the one who is assuming he cant do the things he used to. You have yet to prove anything you say he cant do anymore.
The point is we won't be seeing Hal getting punch through planets etc....

Quasar has generated blast that can rival exploding Stars, when has Hal done this.

Like I said all of Hal’s attack are energy base which Quasar Absorbs

Hal’s Ring will create more energy than Supernova ………… Nope

Hal had to muster all his will power to blow a planet (and had help from magnetism) , and to it was in the pre crisis days.

Quasar can do that instantly, attack, and absorb

snoopdogg
Of courses there is

Take what PC Hal did vs Post Hal ----- let say battles

It’s just like PC CM he was hanging with Superman, and he is still hanging rite now.

Supes is at a lower level now but so did CM kgkg Wonder Woman is stronger and can fly now. And the Flash is faster.

Then there is Aquaman who is a powerhouse now and a world class telepath.

kgkg
kgkg Wonder Woman is stronger and can fly now. And the Flash is faster.

Then there is Aquaman who is a powerhouse now and a world class telepath.
Yes, Wonder Woman is now near Supes level what's so unrealistic about that?

Take Captain Marvel for explain he was hanging with Pre Crisis Superman, and he is still hanging, till this day.

Both have been downgraded it's just an assumption based on what they do.

Am not saying all PC char are downgraded, they do more realistic things, and post tries to explain lots of there stuff.

snoopdogg

Am not saying all PC char are downgraded, they do more realistic things, and post tries to explain lots of there stuff. Then why would you say GL is downgraded when he is clearly not?

kgkg
Then why would you say GL is downgraded when he is clearly not?
Why well just look at any Gl after Post vs Pre you will see

They don't blow planets, freeze time etc...... Well it doesn’t really matter

Quasar absorbs any energy instantly; Hal can’t create more energy than Supernova.

And once he is drained well you know

jrodslam
The point is we won't be seeing Hal getting punch through planets etc....

Quasar has generated blast that can rival exploding Stars, when has Hal done this.

Like I said all of Hal’s attack are energy base which Quasar Absorbs

Hal’s Ring will create more energy than Supernova ………… Nope

Hal had to muster all his will power to blow a planet (and had help from magnetism) , and to it was in the pre crisis days.

Quasar can do that instantly, attack, and absorb

How do you know we wont be seeing Hal get punched through planets? Are you currently on the GL writing team alont with Johns?
The guy has only 1 comic out so far. Give him time.

Hal has re-ignited stars. And him blowing up the planet was NOT with the help of megnetism. All the magnetism did was make the blast ricochete to something else. The magnetism didnt amplify Hals blast. Nice try though.

Can you provide evidence that Quasar has emitted power of that magnitude. The most power in a blast ive ever seen Quasar do was 100 megatons.

Can you even provide prof that Quasar can endure the same amounts of damage Hal has?

kgkg
How do you know we wont be seeing Hal get punched through planets? Are you currently on the GL writing team alont with Johns?
The guy has only 1 comic out so far. Give him time.

Hal has re-ignited stars. And him blowing up the planet was NOT with the help of megnetism. All the magnetism did was make the blast ricochete to something else. The magnetism didnt amplify Hals blast. Nice try though.

Can you provide evidence that Quasar has emitted power of that magnitude. The most power in a blast ive ever seen Quasar do was 100 megatons.

Can you even provide prof that Quasar can endure the same amounts of damage Hal has?

Hal has more energy than Supernova prove that please re-ignited stars issue numbers

jrodslam
How well does Quasar fair against matter maniupulation? Not to well.
Kgkg, you also saif tha Quasar absorbs any energy instantyl. Its never instant. Not against Surfer, Warlock, or Her.

jrodslam
Hal has more energy than Supernova prove that please re-ignited stars issue numbers

A supernova is a death or explosion of a massive star that causes expanding gases or radiation. Hal's energy is able to create it as well as contain and shiel himself from it.

Re-egnited a sun. I dont know the issue numbers. I try to give scans instead. big grin

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/89f32ddb.jpg

Gan you give prof or verification of Quasar emitting, containing, or shielding himself from the energies of a supernova? Or even emitting the energies of a supernova? Can you post some prof?

Sentry
Looks like Pre-Crisis

jrodslam
Looks like GL Hal Jordan.

snoopdogg
Looks like Pre-Crisis There is no Pre-Crisis GL

GL turned himself invisible in GL Emerald Dawn II #6.

jrodslam
Im still waiting to see a Quasar supernava blast kgkg.

Or can I even see one with him taking a supernaova blast. Please. big grin

Hurry kgkg. Or anyone for that matter. Enlighten me.

kgkg
A supernova is a death or explosion of a massive star that causes expanding gases or radiation. Hal's energy is able to create it as well as contain and shiel himself from it.

Re-egnited a sun. I dont know the issue numbers. I try to give scans instead. big grin

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Hal%20Jordan2/89f32ddb.jpg

Gan you give prof or verification of Quasar emitting, containing, or shielding himself from the energies of a supernova? Or even emitting the energies of a supernova? Can you post some prof?

He gave his power / energy to heal the Sun

How does that make his energy > an energy of a star?

The fact is Quasar can absorb limitless about of energy , Gl without energy isn’t going much , and the most important thing is that Hal can’t do jack shit since all his attacks are energy base , and Quasar feeds on that.

Hal Gl energy more than Quasar can handle I don’t think so.

kgkg
Im still waiting to see a Quasar supernava blast kgkg.

Or can I even see one with him taking a supernaova blast. Please. big grin

Hurry kgkg. Or anyone for that matter. Enlighten me.
He has contained Ego, etc , he can use any power source and also his can store near limitless energy , GL energy are not limitless that’s why they have to recharge

jrodslam
He gave his power / energy to heal the Sun

How does that make his energy > an energy of a star?

The fact is Quasar can absorb limitless about of energy , Gl without energy isn’t going much , and the most important thing is that Hal can’t do jack shit since all his attacks are energy base , and Quasar feeds on that.

Hal Gl energy more than Quasar can handle I don’t think so.

Kgkg, the star/sun was dying out. He supplied heat and energy to a faltering star/sun that supplied 6 planets. Did you not read the scan?

If that doesnt make Hals energy > than that of a star, it sure makes Hals energy = to that of a star.

All Hals attacks are energy baed? Little do you know.

Read the matter manipulation part. Nuff said.

Im still waiting for the scans of Quasar shooting energies of a supernava. Or taking with no effect. Or even containing one.

kgkg
Kgkg, the star/sun was dying out. He supplied heat and energy to a faltering star/sun that supplied 6 planets. Did you not read the scan?

If that doesnt make Hals energy > than that of a star, it sure makes Hals energy = to that of a star.

All Hals attacks are energy baed? Little do you know.

Read the matter manipulation part. Nuff said.

Im still waiting for the scans of Quasar shooting energies of a supernava. Or taking with no effect. Or even containing one.

The star was dying? You do know how stars die don't you, when a star is dying it's at it's highest energy, and is violent.

They are all energy based everything he does has to be done by his ring which is Oa's energy , and shots energy waves.

Kyle has done the similar things that didn't change the fact that he got absorbed Quickly.

Are you saying Quasar won't be able to absorb energy from one ring.

Matter manipulation is done with light energy - which Q controls

Did you read JlA/Avangers Kyle ring (energy) was absorbed so fast that didn’t change that fact what his ring was caple of?

Kyle also stole Energy from Thanos pretty fast didn't he.

As for Quasar Surving Supernova – I haven’t seen it him do it but he does take hit from Hal’s level dudes all the time

Producing he has boasted such thing, but he has done similar thing in terms of power, he can store Limitless energy therefore hal will be out of energy.

Why do you think Hal need to recharge?

jrodslam
The star was dying? You do know how stars die don't you, when a star is dying it's at it's highest energy, and is violent.

They are all energy based everything he does has to be done by his ring which is Oa's energy , and shots energy waves.

Kyle has done the silar things didn't change the fact that he got absorbed Quickly.

Are you saying Quasar won't be able to absorb energy from one ring.

Matter manipulation light energy

Did you read JlA/Avangers Kyle had absorbed so fast that didn’t change that fact what his ring was caple of?

As for Quasar Surving Supernova – I haven’t seen it him do it but he has takes hit from Hal’s level dudes all the time

Producing he has boasted such thing, but he has done similar thing in terms of power, he can store Limitless energy therefore hal will be out of energy.

Why do you think Hal need to recharge?

The star wasnt dying you say? So what do you call it when a sun is unable to give engery to plant life as well as human life to live. If our sun were to die out, it would cause a state of winter to the point that we'd die by frerezing to death. Thats the same thing that was happening in the scan.

Kyle got absorbed quickly by who? He gave Surfer and Thanos the energy. Photon was draining Kyles ring which is BS. Kyle draining the Cosmic Cube was BS also. Photon draining him wasnt instant, and he was to dumb enough to change his energy emition or drain her back. Plus she did on her second try after duplicating the energy.

I see youre bringing up crossovers now ehh? Ill remember that in the next Superman vs Thor thread. And you have the nerve to bring up KYLE RAYNOR? Whos nowhere near Hals level?

Quasar takes hits from Hal level guys. Quasar ever been punched through a planet, across a moon, or attacked by psionics and taken it?

Hals done it all. Quasar cant even shine his shoes.

The ONLY reason Hal needs to re-charge, is because the Guardians didnt want GL's taking over the galaxy with infinate energy.

jrodslam
Matter manipulation is done with light energy - which Q controls.

Drain. If it appears this menace has energy-based powers, Q taps those powers and drains them off. The length of time this takes depends on the extent of the menace's power. He cannot do this to persons whose energies are outside the electromagnetic spectrum or are vastly more powerful than he (e.g., Thanos).

If Hal' blast(energies) are more poweful than Quasar's, Quasar aint absorbing anything.

kgkg
The ONLY reason Hal needs to re-charge, is because the Guardians didnt want GL's taking over the galaxy with infinate energy.

If our Sun was dying it would be 200 times bigger and 100 times hotter, lol science my friend, that sun needed energy.

Doesn’t show Hal energy = Sun ---- giving energy what does that prove?

Kyle’s ring which is BS ya but in the same crossover he did some amazing stuff.

Sorry no crossover lol

Ya but how will he take hit once is he Human, he will die

After he is dead, maybe Hal can find peace in heaven

You keep ignoring the fact Quasar can absorb limitless energy ---- End of story.

kgkg
Drain. If it appears this menace has energy-based powers, Q taps those powers and drains them off. The length of time this takes depends on the extent of the menace's power. He cannot do this to persons whose energies are outside the electromagnetic spectrum or are vastly more powerful than he (e.g., Thanos).

If Hal' blast(energies) are more poweful than Quasar's, Quasar aint absorbing anything.
vastly more powerful than his

Vastly more powerful Hal . Nope Quasar has more raw power.

Planet destoying all those stuff was done during Pre Crisis

i didn't see any planet being destoyed in the recent comics anything stupid did you

jrodslam
If our Sun was dying it would be 200 times bigger and 100 times hotter, lol science my friend, that sun needed energy.

Kgkg, what happens when our sun dies? It would be something like nuclear winter. Thats science. You try to bringup real-life science when it comes to comic books? Its clearly stated that the sun/star is dying out. What more do you want?

Doesn’t show Hal energy = Sun ---- giving energy what does that prove?

If he can create the energies to re-kindle dying a sun, dont you think is energies would at least = that of a sun? 1+1=2.

Kyle’s ring which is BS ya but in the same crossover he did some amazing stuff.

If you notice i also said that him absorbing the Cosmic Cube was BS as well.

Sorry no crossover lol

Lol. I figured that.

Ya but how will he take hit once is he Human, he will die

Hal has always been human. Except for the time hes been Spectre. He has always taken the punishment. He was human when punched through a planet. He was human when taking a supernova with no effects.

After he is dead, maybe Hal can find peace in heaven

Not at all. BUt youre ignoring the fact that Quasar CANT absorb energy thats greater than his own.

jrodslam
Planet destoying all those stuff was done during Pre Crisis. i didn't see any planet being destoyed in the recent comics anything stupid did you

Sigh. More pre-crisis stuff? Can you prove he can no longer do any of the things he once did?

Didnt see any planet being destroyed in recent comics? A GL would only destroy a planet if it was a danger to his/her sector.

Give it time. Youll start to see some amazing things. The guy is on book #1 for petes sake.

kgkg
Yes once our Sun die it will go Nova that's the fate of all start.

A dying sun in 100 of times bigger and it is realizing that much more energy.

That scan of the sun didn't have enough energy; Hal helped it by adding his energy. No big deal.

It’s not like he created a Sun

Maybe he was fixing the core etc. who know it doesn't say what He did, just says he added his own energy. What issue was that? Can you prove issue number?

And a dying star needed energy. Wow talk about Pre Crisis science.

It that bio it said much more powerful

Hal is more man with One Gl ring, Quasar can absorb near limitless energy.

Hal need to recharge, in time Hal will be completely drained, and will be helpless.

This would be a good fight if both choose to fight

jrodslam

That scan of the sun didn't have enough energy; Hal helped it by adding his energy. No big deal.

Maybe he was fixing the core etc. who know it doesn't say what He did, just says he added his own energy. What issue was that? Can you prove issue number?

I never said he could create a sun. I was just saying that the sun/star was dying out and he re-ignited it. Fixing the core? Who knows. Point is he had enough power to stop suns from dying out. Quasar doesnt have that power. At least none ever displayed. I dont know the issue# sorry.

Hal need to recharge, in time Hal will be completely drained, and will be helpless.

Hal can make his energy much more powerful than Quasars. Once that happens, Quasar cant absorb it.

True Hal needs to recharge, but thats 24 hours. The fight isnt lasting that long. Hal overwhelms Quasar and makes it home in time for dinner.

It would be a good fight indeed. big grin

K Von Doom
Quasar started draining the Infinity Gauntlet with no ill effects.

jrodslam
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Quasar started draining the Infinity Gauntlet with no ill effects.

When? What happened?

kgkg

I never said he could create a sun. I was just saying that the sun/star was dying out and he re-ignited it. Fixing the core? Who knows. Point is he had enough power to stop suns from dying out. Quasar doesnt have that power. At least none ever displayed. I dont know the issue# sorry.

Hal can make his energy much more powerful than Quasars. Once that happens, Quasar cant absorb it.

True Hal needs to recharge, but thats 24 hours. The fight isnt lasting that long. Hal overwhelms Quasar and makes it home in time for dinner.

It would be a good fight indeed. big grin
Quasar can't absorb one ring?

Quasar can store limitless Energy.

Gl ring is not even close to limitless energy.

The whole Oan energy is more limitless that's why Hal need to recharge because his energies are not limitless.

I don’t see how hal can win this all his attacks will be absorb to boost his powers

Hal’s power greater than Quasar’s I don’t think so, Hal might be able to do a lot more things that Quasar but it terms of absorbing you can’t beat him when it comes to light , and energy.

K Von Doom
Thanos paid a visit to Eon's funeral/wake, Quaze confronts him and sensed the power from the Infinity Gauntlet. He catches Thanos by surprise and starts draining the Gauntlet's power into the Q-bands. This was a little bit before the Infinity Gauntlet story and just after the Cosmos in Collision arc. It was an Infinity Gauntlet Crossover, I don't remember the issue number though. I don't remember how that ended though - Thanos could have ported away or Quaze couldn't drain 'infinity' or I don't know I'll have a look later.

Sentry
Infinity Gauntlet had too much power. Hal's Ring is not the Infinity Gauntlet. Everything Hal throws at Quasar, he'll absorb. Wendall will just attack him absorbing his energy and pound on him. Knock him out.

Quasar doesn't need to eat dinner since he is imbued with the a portion of the Starbrand, he is supported by cosmic energy very similar to the way Wonder Man is supported by Ionic energy. Manipulate matter? Moving statues? That's the only thing I've seen them manipulating.

But anyway, Hal manipulates, light/energy... So does Quasar. Hal's constructs are based on will power, Quasar's based on thought, but Quasar's energy source is limitless... Quantum Zone holds and linitless amount of energy... Also, GL's have that psychic backlash thing. when Quasar brakes one of Hal's constructs, and he's not expecting it, the backlash will disorient him for a few seconds... And a lot can be done in a few seconds... Hal get's slaughtered within those few seconds.

Quasar wins.

jrodslam
Quasar can't absorb one ring?

Quasar can store limitless Energy.

Gl ring is not even close to limitless energy.

The whole Oan energy is more limitless that's why Hal need to recharge because his energies are not limitless.

I don’t see how hal can win this all his attacks will be absorb to boost his powers

Hal’s power greater than Quasar’s I don’t think so, Hal might be able to do a lot more things that Quasar but it terms of absorbing you can’t beat him when it comes to light , and energy.

Hal wouldnt allow Quasar to absorb the ring. Kyles an idiot.

A GL's energy is limitless for 24 hours lol. The fight isnt going to last that long.

Oan energy is limiltless. Its infinate. The reason Hal or any GL needs to recharge is so that they cannot take over the universe. Thats why they have time limits. But during that 24 hour time, they have unlimited amounts of energy.

Gls also have control over the electromagnetic spectrum.

Sentry
Oh, Quasar doesn't suffer from psychic backlash like GL's do.

jrodslam
Infinity Gauntlet had too much power. Hal's Ring is not the Infinity Gauntlet. Everything Hal throws at Quasar, he'll absorb. Wendall will just attack him absorbing his energy and pound on him. Knock him out.

Quasar doesn't need to eat dinner since he is imbued with the a portion of the Starbrand, he is supported by cosmic energy very similar to the way Wonder Man is supported by Ionic energy. Manipulate matter? Moving statues? That's the only thing I've seen them manipulating.

But anyway, Hal manipulates, light/energy... So does Quasar. Hal's constructs are based on will power, Quasar's based on thought, but Quasar's energy source is limitless... Quantum Zone holds and linitless amount of energy... Also, GL's have that psychic backlash thing. when Quasar brakes one of Hal's constructs, and he's not expecting it, the backlash will disorient him for a few seconds... And a lot can be done in a few seconds... Hal get's slaughtered within those few seconds.

Quasar wins.

Hals ring is not the IG, yet its the most powerful weapon in the universe. Its just as strong as the IG. Maybe slightly weaker.

When have you seen Quasar absorb someones energy and attack with his at the same time? I sure havent seem him do it. If he tries to absorb the gl energy and shoot it back, Hal would just absorb it back. Quasar isnt going to knock Hal out. Sorry.

Moving statues?
He turned Superman, Flash, and himself to electric radiant energy.
Hes turned himself to an android. All metallic.
Turned nuclear missiles into snow.
Bullets into flowers.
Made himself over 50 ft tall.....

Gl's dont have a psychic backlash when their constyructs are broken. Where did you get that from? When their constructs are broken, they create new ones. Not expecting it? He usually sences a strain on the consturct. Theres no backlash.

What is Quasar going to do to Hal in a few seconds? Please tell me.

K Von Doom
Hals ring is not the IG, yet its the most powerful weapon in the universe. Its just as strong as the IG. Maybe slightly weaker.

I think this is an overestimation of the GL ring. Slightly weaker than the IG? . The IG gives you control over every mind in the universe, controls time, creates life... etc. The GL ring isn't just "slightly" weaker than the IG. I don't think it's even as powerful as a cosmic cube. If it was, there wouldn't be a need for a JLA. GL can just wish all the villains away. The ring is powerful but not that powerful.

jrodslam
Psychic backlash?

jrodslam
Another backlash?

Sentry
Are we having delusions of grandeur? Slightly less powerful? No way a GL ring is as powerful as the IG.

laughing My a$$ thumb down

Absorbed Firelord's energy when Firelord mistook him for threat. Oh, Quasar's strength and metabolism are bolstered by the energy in his constructs, similar to his predecessor Robert Grayson(Crusader/Marvel Boy). He was around the class 50 range, I believe, more than enough to pound on Hal with.

Did he? That's good to know.

That quote from here:

http://glcorps.dcuguide.com/rings.php

Oh it's split seconds. Doesn't matter, Quasar will see the opening and take it. Quasar's faster than light. big grin

Bombard him with a bunch of energy blasts while he's disoriented. Break his fingers maybe... A lot can happen in a few split seconds.

Good debating jrodslam

Sentry
See how easily Sinestro and Mongul broke their construcs? Quasar will do the same. Thanks jrod for posting those scans. thumbsup

jrodslam
Absorbed Firelord's energy when Firelord mistook him for threat. Oh, Quasar's strength and metabolism are bolstered by the energy in his constructs, similar to his predecessor Robert Grayson(Crusader/Marvel Boy). He was around the class 50 range, I believe, more than enough to pound on Hal with.

Gl's are able to do that as well. Guy did it all the time. Hal has increased his size to that of oer 50 ft. Thats well over the cl 50 range.

That quote from here:

http://glcorps.dcuguide.com/rings.php

Obviously, GL's seem to get over than pretty well. As posted.

Oh it's split seconds. Doesn't matter, Quasar will see the opening and take it. Quasar's faster than light. big grin

And so is Hal. big grin

Bombard him with a bunch of energy blasts while he's disoriented. Break his fingers maybe... A lot can happen in a few split seconds.

Obviously Mongul didnt get the chance to break Kyles fingers.

Good debating jrodslam big grin

Thanks. I try.

Sentry
Let's just admit it could go either way big grin

Whoever makes the first mistake loses since both have such similar powers. You lean slightly towards Hal, and I'll lean slightly towards Quasar. thumb up

jrodslam
See how easily Sinestro and Mongul broke their construcs? Quasar will do the same. Thanks jrod for posting those scans. thumbsup

Sinestro and Mongul. Mongul is stronger that WW herself. And Sinestro was the best GL before Hal, and is also one of the most powerful. All against Kyle who's constructs are no where near Hals. Constructs get broken all the time.

Quasar may brake a construct, but Hal will definately do the same.

jrodslam
Let's just admit it could go either way big grin

Whoever makes the first mistake loses since both have such similar powers. You lean slightly towards Hal, and I'll lean slightly towards Quasar. thumb up

Ya, it could go either way if they were both using there basic powers.

I just think that Hal has more experience, matter manipulation, able to take and give more damage than Quasar does.

But yes. I'll lean my way while you lean yours. big grin

Sentry
Quasar could take the same or even more amount of damage than Hal. big grin

Without the ring Hal is squat. Without the bands, Quasar still has access to his starbrand powers, and he's not totally powerless.

Leaning my way.....

jrodslam
Quasar could take the same or even more amount of damage than Hal. big grin

Without the ring Hal is squat. Without the bands, Quasar still has access to his starbrand powers, and he's not totally powerless.

Leaning my way.....

What makes you think Quasar could take as much damage as Hal? Any proofs to back your theory?

Withought the ring, Hal is still a great fighter. How would he lose the ring anyways? Without the ring Hal is squat? Without the power cosmic, Surfer is squat, without gamma radiation, Hulk is squat. But they can all beat Quasar. Whats your point? Lol.

Leans back my way. Happy Dance

jrodslam
Well im off for now. Have to go to work in the morning. Later.

Sentry
Wendall's a much better fighter. Surfer without the power cosmic beat Quasar? No.

Quasar could easily achieve a cheap victory over the Hulk, similar to what a GL can do.

Lopping off Hal's arms would be the way to go. Then he'll die suffocate in space...

Hal rip

Quasar can still fight without the Bands, and use a decent amount of power compared to Hal not being able to use any power whatsoever when he loses his hands. Wait a minute, Q could just lop off his head.

Dancing back my way....

band dance

kgkg
If you think Hal ring is as strong as IG i don't even know why i bother arguing with you.

If that was the case Hal could blink everyone out of existence.

lol Hal Ring = IG now that's something new.

You haven’t even shown that Hal Ring power can generate more energy than a supernova.

kgkg
Quasar wins this pretty easily.

Hal had to muster most of his attack just to drag a city in space, he had to muster all his power to blow something, which he failed by the way , Hal admit that a blast would have killed both superman and him if they were any closers.

And all those were during pre crisis time.

He cannot produce attacks of supernova, even if he could Quasar absorbs limitless energy, and his attack are far superior to that of Hal.

If you really thing Hal Ring = IG than you don’t need to argue in your mind he wins , because IG > Eternity , Infinity and Death.

Quasar wins

Mainstream

Hal had to muster most of his attack just to drag a city in space, he had to muster all his power to blow something, which he failed by the way , Hal admit that a blast would have killed both superman and him if they were any closers.

He cannot produce attacks of supernova, even if he could Quasar absorbs limitless energy, and his attack are far superior to that of Hal.

If you really thing Hal Ring = IG than you don’t need to argue in your mind he wins , because IG > Eternity , Infinity and Death.

Quasar wins indeed

jrodslam

Like ive said before. Hal saying that he has to muster all his will just makes the feat more dramatic and climatic. Its never really all his will. Quasar has said......

"Formed the heaviest quantum construc i could MUSTER and caught him off-guard!"

"That construct was as solid as any I've ever formed!"

Regardless if Hal failed to hit his designated target, his power was still strong enought to destroy a planet.

Hal was able to protect him and Superman from the explosion. You read wrong kgkg. Hal didnt say he and Superman would have been killed if they were closer. Hal said....

"If it had happened while we were closer, even my power ring's automatic defense screen MIGHT have been hard pressed to stop it from atomizing me...And as for you..

Maybe Superman would have been killed but not Hal. big grin

So. Whats your point? Are you saying he cant do it anymore? Prove it. Show where post-crisis has failed to do any of his pre-crisis feats.

Ok. Hal cant produce attacks to that of a supernova. Hal can produce attacks that can destroy a planet. He can create energies to rekindle dying stars.

Has Quasar ever took a blast from a supernova? You say his attacks are far more superior than Hals? Prove it please. Im still waiting on the scan of Quasar shooting a blast with the power of a supernova. Like ive said before, the most powerful blast ive ever seen Quasar shoot was a 100 megaton blast.

Ok i withdraw that statement. But fact is that Hal can do more with the ring, than Quasar can with the Q-Bands.

Hal can....
Energy constructs
Cosmic awareness
Resistance to telepathy and psyonics
Time travel
Stop time
FTL speeds
Wormholes(spacewarps)
Energy control
Matter manipulation(him and others)
Telepathy
Metabolism bolster
Mind Control
Invisibility(him and others)
Language translation
Teleportation(him and others)

Quasar can...
FTL speeds
Energy constructs
Cosmic awareness
Teleportation(Quantum jumping)
Metabolism bolster
Energy control
Energy absorption

If i forgot anything, it was by accident and i appologize in advance. Feel free to add anything. No assumptions. big grin

Hal wins. Happy Dance

whirlysplat
Hal wins

Sentry
So much powers.... To bad he's going to lose. He will get absorbed into the Quantum Zone.

jrodslam
So much powers.... To bad he's going to lose. He will get absorbed into the Quantum Zone.

Hmph. Hal stops time then blasts Quasar to oblivion.

Sentry
How can he do it from the Quantum Zone?

Sentry
He'll keep Ego the living planet company. Ego will probably make Hal his slave. laughing

jrodslam
How can he do it from the Quantum Zone?

Hal freezes time first. Thats instant.

How long does it take Quasar to absorb someone into the Quantum Zone?

K Von Doom

Hal can....
Energy constructs
Cosmic awareness

Hal has cosmic awareness?

Mainstream

yeah I bet Hal knew you were gonna ask that.

jrodslam

All GL's do. They are cosmic beings like Surfer, Quasar, Captain Mar-vell Sentry etc.

snoopdogg

Hals done it all. Quasar cant even shine his shoes.

laughing Cant argue with that.

Sentry
Well, his cosmic awareness should tell him he's about to lose the battle and he shouldn't even try and fight Quasar. Oh, btw, Sentry is not cosmic. He is an earth based hero.

snoopdogg
As of right now the Sentry is a joke.

Sentry
Prove it.

You find a comic that disproves Sentry ever fighting and stalemating Galactus, please let me know. Until New Avengers 7 through 9 comes out you can't.

Can you?

No. no

This is what'll happen to Superman if he fought Galactus:

Superman spam_laser Galactus

Stick to what you know. thumb down for your effort.

snoopdogg
I have a question for you Sentry.

What issue did he stalemate the big G?

Sentry
Read the Spiderman/Sentry oneshot. Read it Good. reading

snoopdogg
Read the Spiderman/Sentry oneshot. Read it Good. reading Im browsing through it right now and I dont see the big G.

What page is he on?

Sentry
Spiderman says:

If you find a comic disproving it, please let me know.

kgkg
laughing Cant argue with that.
Wow that scans shows that He can beat Quasar

laughing Quasar can Absorb any energy end of story.

Here is hal having trouble making simple constructs lol

snoopdogg
I found it. We didnt get so see it though.

If he can fight the big G to a standstill who can beat him?

Sentry
laughing

Sentry
I'm looking at the graphic novel right now. No way am I opening up my Sentry comics and their oneshots. Their in mint condition. Look at the page after Doc Ock gets away from Spidey. 1 to 2 pages after that.

snoopdogg
I'm looking at the graphic novel right now. No way am I opening up my Sentry comics and their oneshots. Their in mint condition. Look at the page after Doc Ock gets away from Spidey. 1 to 2 pages after that. No offense man but that just further proves that the character is a joke laughing

BTW I have all of the Sentry comics also wink .

snoopdogg
Wow that scans shows that He can beat Quasar

laughing Quasar can Absorb any energy end of story.

Here is hal having trouble making simple constructs lol It wasnt suppose to prove he can beat Queersar.

I was just showing an abiltiy that Queersar cannot do.

K Von Doom
All GL's do. They are cosmic beings like Surfer, Quasar, Captain Mar-vell Sentry etc.

Huh? I never knew that. Just because powers are cosmic based doesn't automatically give you cosmic awareness. The heralds have it, yes, because they were altered by Galactus. Protectors of the Universe (Quaze and Mar Vell) have or had it because they were given it by Eon. Marvel Boy, who also had a set of Q-bands, didn't have it. Drax doesn't. Maelstrom didn't have it.

kgkg
It wasnt suppose to prove he can beat Queersar.

I was just showing an abiltiy that Queersar cannot do.
And what ability would that be.

Hal will have to use his ring Energy to make/ or do almost anything that requires offence/ or defense.

Quasar absorbs shit like that , and Hal’s energy is limited

Sentry
Quasar had to kill Eon to attain his cosmic awareness. GL's cosmic awareness? bullsh!t.

Sentry
Maelstrom attained cosmic awareness.

kgkg
Like ive said before. Hal saying that he has to muster all his will just makes the feat more dramatic and climatic. Its never really all his will. Quasar has said......

"Formed the heaviest quantum construc i could MUSTER and caught him off-guard!"

"That construct was as solid as any I've ever formed!"

Regardless if Hal failed to hit his designated target, his power was still strong enought to destroy a planet.

Hal was able to protect him and Superman from the explosion. You read wrong kgkg. Hal didnt say he and Superman would have been killed if they were closer. Hal said....

"If it had happened while we were closer, even my power ring's automatic defense screen MIGHT have been hard pressed to stop it from atomizing me...And as for you..

Maybe Superman would have been killed but not Hal. big grin

So. Whats your point? Are you saying he cant do it anymore? Prove it. Show where post-crisis has failed to do any of his pre-crisis feats.

Ok. Hal cant produce attacks to that of a supernova. Hal can produce attacks that can destroy a planet. He can create energies to rekindle dying stars.

Has Quasar ever took a blast from a supernova? You say his attacks are far more superior than Hals? Prove it please. Im still waiting on the scan of Quasar shooting a blast with the power of a supernova. Like ive said before, the most powerful blast ive ever seen Quasar shoot was a 100 megaton blast.

Ok i withdraw that statement. But fact is that Hal can do more with the ring, than Quasar can with the Q-Bands.

Hal can....
Energy constructs
Cosmic awareness
Resistance to telepathy and psyonics
Time travel
Stop time
FTL speeds
Wormholes(spacewarps)
Energy control
Matter manipulation(him and others)
Telepathy
Metabolism bolster
Mind Control
Invisibility(him and others)
Language translation
Teleportation(him and others)

Quasar can...
FTL speeds
Energy constructs
Cosmic awareness
Teleportation(Quantum jumping)
Metabolism bolster
Energy control
Energy absorption

If i forgot anything, it was by accident and i appologize in advance. Feel free to add anything. No assumptions. big grin

Hal wins. Happy Dance
Energy absorption nuff said

jrodslam
Energy absorption nuff said

Didnt work too well against the Surfer ehh?

Has Quasar ever taken a blast that could destroy a planet and absorbed that? Nuff said.

kgkg
Didnt work too well against the Surfer ehh?

Has Quasar ever taken a blast that could destroy a planet and absorbed that? Nuff said.
Well has he ever done this without using all his will power? nuff said

It took him time to muster plus he didn’t really destroy what he wanted to did he.

Key words (time, and most of his will power)

By the time he is trying to do that he will be dead, I have seen Hal giving trouble making simple shit before.

lol , it didn't work against Surfer , of course it did , it just wasn't enough

Silver Surfer can't be hurt even by Supernova

jrodslam
Well has he ever done this without using all his will power? nuff said

It took him time to muster plus he didn’t really destroy what he wanted to did he.

Key words (time, and most of his will power)

By the time he is trying to do that he will be dead, I have seen Hal giving trouble making simple shit before.

Hes had to "MUSTER" all the Q-energy he could just to make a construct solid enough to drop on Thanos which didnt work.

Hes has to make a construct as solid as hes ever formed just to hols Her, which didnbt even work.

Hal so calls "Muster" all his willpower to move, destory plantes, stop time etc. Quasar musters all the Q-energy justto make a solid construct to drop on Thanos that failed. Lol.

Obviously youre avoiding the fact that Quasar takes time to absorb energies as well. You make it seem as if its instant. PLUS Quasar cant absorb the energy if the other person isnt emitting any.

It says the length of time it takes depends on the extent of the persons power.

jrodslam

Hal wasnt hurt by a supernova as well. So what makes you think it would be enough against him? laughing

kgkg
Hes had to "MUSTER" all the Q-energy he could just to make a construct solid enough to drop on Thanos which didnt work.

Hes has to make a construct as solid as hes ever formed just to hols Her, which didnbt even work.

Hal so calls "Muster" all his willpower to move, destory plantes, stop time etc. Quasar musters all the Q-energy justto make a solid construct to drop on Thanos that failed. Lol.

Obviously youre avoiding the fact that Quasar takes time to absorb energies as well. You make it seem as if its instant. PLUS Quasar cant absorb the energy if the other person isnt emitting any.

It says the length of time it takes depends on the extent of the persons power.
Fair enough

But if you are going to use any of hal feats, don't forget the time, and energy he said it required , remember Quasar is not waiting like an idiot to get hit.

While hal tries to muster enough will power , which he will need normal attacks won't do much since it's energy based.

Re-read the captions off all those feats

Don't compare Thanos to Hal, Thanos takes shots from silver Surfer like nothing, and has taken hits from Odin etc. Quasar can't really hurt Thanos much.

As for it take time to absorb well what's the rush lol , if Hal uses his power , Quasar starts feeding , without using energy what can Hal do.

And you keep bring Hal’s successes Hal had trouble making stuff, etc before.

And remember these are all pre crisis feats, if you read new Gl comics you don’t see silly stuff like blowing a planet etc.

Hal has to recharge his ring which shows it has limited energy.

kgkg
Hal wasnt hurt by a supernova as well. So what makes you think it would be enough against him? laughing
When did hal survive a Supernova tuning into energy wow that shows he Can survive Supernova.

Remember that scan you showed me, where Hal said any closer and they wouldn’t make it

Supernova release more energy than that: laugh:

Like I said Quasar doesn’t really need to attack Hal , to much just keep absorbing etc

K Von Doom
Maelstrom attained cosmic awareness.

Yeah, Eon told Quasar to kill him in order to obtain cosmic awareness because Maelstrom wanted it. But Maelstrom ended up killing Quasar anyway and got it.

snoopdogg
Do you guys realize Queersar is a Green Lantern rippoff?

Sentry
Do you realize Quasar is a Green Lantern written better?

snoopdogg
Do you realize Quasar is a Green Lantern written better? Really?

Where is his monthly series? laughing

Sentry
He does cameos!

One of the Mods should merge these threads:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=335825&perpage=20&highlight=Hal+Fordan&pagenum

jrodslam
But if you are going to use any of hal feats, don't forget the time, and energy he said it required , remember Quasar is not waiting like an idiot to get hit.

While hal tries to muster enough will power , which he will need normal attacks won't do much since it's energy based.

Re-read the captions off all those feats

And remember these are all pre crisis feats, if you read new Gl comics you don’t see silly stuff like blowing a planet etc.

Hal has to recharge his ring which shows it has limited energy.

First off, in those feat scans, he does say he has to muster all his willpower.

Question, when does he say that in battle against someone?

He says muster when he does super feats. In battle its totaly different.

Pre-Crisis? laughing GL is GL. Ive never heard of pre-crisis GL. Theres no difference. You only assume it cant be dont anymore, but you have no proof of that.

snoopdogg

if you read new Gl comics you don’t see silly stuff like blowing a planet etc.

kgkg are your eyes brown?

Cause you seem to be full of sh!t.

You always say Surfer can blow planets up and Gladiator can shatter planets with his fists. laughing But when a DC character can do it its silly to you.

Make up your mind man.

jrodslam
When did hal survive a Supernova tuning into energy wow that shows he Can survive Supernova.

Remember that scan you showed me, where Hal said any closer and they wouldn’t make it

Supernova release more energy than that: laugh:

Like I said Quasar doesn’t really need to attack Hal , to much just keep absorbing etc

Umm did you see the scan. Hal survived and protected Bats and Flash from the blast of a supernova. What were you looking at?

He then converted them all to negative radiant energy to blend in with the energies of the supernova.

No... in the other scan i showed you, Hal said that if they were closer, his automatic defense screen would have been HARD PRESSED to stop it from atomizing him.

He didnt say they wouldnt have made it. Maybe Superman wouldnt have made it.

jrodslam
Kgkg, im still waiting on scans of Quasar surviving a 300 megaton blast, a supernova, or a planet destroying blast. big grin

Sentry

GL's emit LIGHT CONSTRUCTS... Quasar has control over light. Hal loses.

Sentry
Originally posted by BootlegBoys420
Read Rebirth #3 Before You Talk... The Weakness To Yellow Is A Result Of Parallax Being Imprisoned In THe Main Power Battery... Hes No Longer There... So Theres No Weakness... Unless They Reimprison Him... And That Hasnt Happened Yet...
Solid Light? Thats Laughable... If You Read Rebirth #3 Again... Youd Know THat The Green Energy Is Actually Willpower Collected From Every Sentient Being In The Universe THen Shaped By The Willpower And Imagination Of The Rings Weilder... Far From "Solid Light"... So Go Learns Ya Something Then Talk About Green Lanterns Aight!!!!!

HAL ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!

At the end of Rebirth, they stuck Parallax back into the battery thing. Thus reinstating their yellow weakness. Hal loses.

jrodslam
GL's emit LIGHT CONSTRUCTS... Quasar has control over light. Hal loses.

Its not just light. Its raw emotional willpower converted into energy. Plus GL's have controll over light in the electromagnetic spectrum as well. Sorry.

Hal still wins. big grin

Quasar may have control over light, but he doesnt have control over matter manipulation and time.

Hal still wins. Happy Dance

jrodslam
At the end of Rebirth, they stuck Parallax back into the battery thing. Thus reinstating their yellow weakness. Hal loses.

Did you read GL #1? No more weakness. Hal still wins.

kgkg
First off, in those feat scans, he does say he has to muster all his willpower.

Question, when does he say that in battle against someone?

He says muster when he does super feats. In battle its totaly different.

Pre-Crisis? laughing GL is GL. Ive never heard of pre-crisis GL. Theres no difference. You only assume it cant be dont anymore, but you have no proof of that.
Proof read newer comics and compare

Pre Crisis - crazy times

Post fixed that have you heard of Pre Crisis CM?

The fact is still fact

He must muster all his energy just do something that Quasar will notice , but long before that he will be K.O’ed

kgkg
kgkg are your eyes brown?

Cause you seem to be full of sh!t.

You always say Surfer can blow planets up and Gladiator can shatter planets with his fists. laughing But when a DC character can do it its silly to you.

Make up your mind man.
ya it is silly that Surfer , can Gladiator can do it also

But unlike like Gl they powers never has decreased

Remember the Crisis

jrodslam
ya it is silly that Surfer , can Gladiator can do it also

But unlike like Gl they powers never has decreased

Remember the Crisis

How has the GL's powers been decreased? Please explain kgkg.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>