616 Magneto vs AoA Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

True Sinister
The Magneto we all love or the Magneto that formed the X-men in the alternate universe. Who is more powerful?

HarmoNiC FLo
obviousely 616 is more powerfull, but AOA has long beautiful hair so u never know LOL

True Sinister
Magneto in AoA beat Apocalypse though

DrDoom
Yeah...but AoA Mags is at 1/2 strength. He lost some of his power when he destroyed Apoc's Celestial ship (nearly killing them both in the process).

616 is at full power...I still find it funny that people say 616 Mags can't beat Apoc when a weaker version tore him apart--literally.

True Sinister
Originally posted by DrDoom
Yeah...but AoA Mags is at 1/2 strength. He lost some of his power when he destroyed Apoc's Celestial ship (nearly killing them both in the process).

616 is at full power...I still find it funny that people say 616 Mags can't beat Apoc when a weaker version tore him apart--literally. Scrap metal big grin

HarmoNiC FLo
hey can u get some scans, doom? of aoa mags tearin apoc up. thatd be cool

xmarksthespot
I think I remember something about Rogue having permanently absorbed some of Magneto's powers in AoA but I could be wrong.

DrDoom
That was Polaris' power that she absorbed, much like she did in the 616 w/Ms. Marvel.

Sorry Harm, but I don't have the issues anymore--I let my friend borrow them while we still had class--and he took it back with him to Maine.

I want them back! miffed

Marvel is still slowly but surely re-releasing the AoA saga in TPB form. I think the first volume is out now, and the rest should be out by the end of the year. I'm probably gonna have to get those, cuz I don't think my originals are coming back...

WAF3001
AOA all the way!

Marvelgeek
Marvel is still slowly but surely re-releasing the AoA saga in TPB form.
Yay! big grin
--I let my friend borrow them while we still had class--and he took it back with him to Maine.

mad This is outrageous! chair

xmarksthespot
AoA because he's the only man capable of impregnating the untouchable Rogue.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by HarmoNiC FLo
hey can u get some scans, doom? of aoa mags tearin apoc up. thatd be cool
Here's one I've found sad
Ok this turned out wrong!

Marvelgeek
Here's one I found. crybaby

DrDoom
OWNED!

.....ooook I was a bit too enthusiastic about that.

Nice pic M.

*runs out of topic*

WAF3001
AOA wins

Nataku8188
616 has had his power greatly increased several times.
AoA has had his power greatly decreased.

You do the math.

Marvelgeek

Nice pic M.

*runs out of topic*

Aahh... Don't feel bad... no2 flowers No matter who u r there'll always be someone faster to post than u... Believe me, I learned the hard way... sadwalk
*lost in memories of some unforseen forum related event that changed Marvelgeeks life forever and devoted him to e life of world domination attempts*

WAF3001

CorderaMitchell
Rouge was raped,lol

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Rouge was raped,lol blink confused And that's not lol nono

Mainstream
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
Here's one I found. crybaby

do not cry child...he shall return...it states and I quote.."Apocalypse has the ability to recover from even the most serve and lethal wounds."

tis only a flesh wound...I bet Magnus wouldn't come back if he got ripped in half...but En Sabah Nur can and will mark my word

Ah hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah! (hahhahahahahahha)

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Mainstream
do not cry child...he shall return...it states and I quote.."Apocalypse has the ability to recover from even the most serve and lethal wounds."
Really? smile That's a pretty severe wound. stick out tongue

WAF3001
AOA all the way!

CorderaMitchell
AoA at no way.

HarmoNiC FLo
DOH, what are apocs powers really? i never understood it.

GalacticStorm
616 mags. People dont be silly roll eyes (sarcastic)

WAF3001
AOA
the other's Gay
(no offense but we know for sure AOA is straight, but do we know 616 is/isn't?)

xmarksthespot
He had a wife and he has two biological kids. He was also with Rogue for a while in 616.

WAF3001
That's what he wants us to think..............

demigawd
616 Magneto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AOA Magneto. Someone else explained it best. 616 Mags was powered up over the years. AOA was powered down. 616 Mags is a 70 year old man in a 30 year old body. AOA Mags is a 70 year old man in a 70 year old body.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by demigawd
AOA Mags is a 70 year old man in a 70 year old body.
U think AoA mags looks 70?! laughing

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
U think AoA mags looks 70?! laughing

Might not look it but he is. He never got rejuvenated by Mutant Alpha in AOA

WAF3001
verbal bi*ch slap

Mainstream
616 Magneto aka regular Mags

demigawd
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Might not look it but he is. He never got rejuvenated by Mutant Alpha in AOA

Correct. Artists frequently draw at some standard age for everybody, forgetting how old they're really supposed to be. Case-and-point - Sean Chen in X-men: The End. It's 25 years or so later...why does everybody look the same age? Even Xavier, who shouldn't even by alive by then!!!

Mainstream
old school mags

Marvelgeek
True... I s'pose 616.

True Sinister
i cant believe this is still here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.