Remake Of The Old Batman Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a.d.a.m.w
DO YOU THINK THAT THEY SHOULD REMAKE
batman
batman returns
batman forever
batman and robin

ALL WITH CHRISTIAN BALE AS BATMAN

Mainstream
not really I think they should redo a lot of the villians Joker, Mr. Freeze, Ivy, the Riddler and Bane especially.

Joker1237
Batman, no its good, I dont think it needs to be remade.

Batman returns, It was not as good as 1, But like Batman 89, I would not want to see a remake.

Batman Forver, ok maybe a remake in that one

As for Batman and robin, NOT even Bale could have saved that movie, May all copys of that movie, Film, Tape and DVD or what ever, be thown in a firy pitt to burn forever and ever. I dont want to see a REMAKE of that bad movie.

bakerboy
Good idea, all of them with chris bale as batman and chris nolan as director , and with good scripts and good performances and with batman in the main role.

Mainstream
they'd have to recast robin...someone younger hopefully Chris O'Donnel look more like Nightwing than Robin

a.d.a.m.w
i think it would be a good idea to remake them

Mainstream
could robin be black kid form the getto.....I hope not that'd suck.

NoFate007
No remakes, just plain new movies

Mainstream
Originally posted by NoFate007
No remakes, just plain new movies

indeed

Doc Ock
They are restarting the franchise.

Count yourself lucky you're getting that.

WindDancer
Originally posted by a.d.a.m.w
DO YOU THINK THAT THEY SHOULD REMAKE
batman
batman returns
batman forever
batman and robin

ALL WITH CHRISTIAN BALE AS BATMAN

No

munkiesarus
Simply said, WindDancer.

It'd be stupid to remake the entire films and their mediocre if not trivial plots. It'd be beyond stupid, it'd be moronic.

But I do want the massacred characters back. Uma Thurman can go to hell. Well, nah, she made up for Ivy through Kill Bill...but nonetheless.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by bakerboy
Good idea, all of them with chris bale as batman and chris nolan as director , and with good scripts and good performances and with batman in the main role.

Yeah it would be great to have Nolan as the director remake these films with Bale playing the role.But like Bakerboy said,it would take more than just a good casting choice like Bale for the role to replace the bad casting choice of keaton.Like he said,it would take good scripts with good performances from all the actors for it to be a good Batman film.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Joker1237
Batman, no its good, I dont think it needs to be remade.

Batman returns, It was not as good as 1, But like Batman 89, I would not want to see a remake.

Batman Forver, ok maybe a remake in that one

As for Batman and robin, NOT even Bale could have saved that movie, May all copys of that movie, Film, Tape and DVD or what ever, be thown in a firy pitt to burn forever and ever. I dont want to see a REMAKE of that bad movie.

Not even Bale could save the horrible scripts of Batman that Burton had either. big grin

NoFate007
Not a soul alive could save Batman & Robin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.