Kit Fisto's Master?!?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Fisto
Who in the heck was Kit Fisto's Mater?!?!?
PLease help...

Darth L. Dipsit
Special Agent J. Or Will Smith. See for yourself.

http://www.loresdelsith.net/tasca/grafico/bin/varios26.jpg

Wickerman
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Special Agent J. Or Will Smith. See for yourself.

http://www.loresdelsith.net/tasca/grafico/bin/varios26.jpg

ROFL that's a wicked pic man, can't believe i actually didn't know that one by now laughing

But seriously, i'm not sure who Kit Fisto's master was. All i know is he took Master Tahl's paddawan Eerin Bant after he died. Might've been Master Tahl....i'm not sure

~wickerman~

Dark Thor
lmfao good one there........HOW WOULD WE KNOW KIT FISTO'S MASTER??????

bruthaindahood
I dont know his master and im not sure that he is a developed enough character for it to have said his master, after all U only ssee him for 2 or 3 seconds in all six movies.

somewhere it said also that he was the best lightsaber fighter is that true?

bruthaindahood
cause you read the comics or books.Originally posted by Dark Thor
lmfao good one there........HOW WOULD WE KNOW KIT FISTO'S MASTER??????

TraptUnderIce
I always thought that Mace was best with the lightsaber. As for his master either Plo or him had a Wookiee master. I don't remember which.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by bruthaindahood
I dont know his master and im not sure that he is a developed enough character for it to have said his master, after all U only ssee him for 2 or 3 seconds in all six movies.

somewhere it said also that he was the best lightsaber fighter is that true?

He comes third to Yoda and Windu.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by TraptUnderIce
I always thought that Mace was best with the lightsaber. As for his master either Plo or him had a Wookiee master. I don't remember which.

It was Plo.

Master Fisto
he is developed enough to have a padawan Bant eerin...oh well.. ill make it up myself and let you know...thanks

Darth Plagues
It doesn't even say his Master's name on Wikipedia...like said above. He's not that well of a developed character to have a master possibly.

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by TraptUnderIce
I didn't even know there were any Wookie Jedi....

Djnannadaddy
i hope so..........i want that to be one in kotor 3 ..............a wookie jedi

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by Djnannadaddy
i hope so..........i want that to be one in kotor 3 ..............a wookie jedi
They need to have a WIDE variety of species.

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Darth Travizzle
I didn't even know there were any Wookie Jedi.... Yeah, there was one jedi wookie I know of... His name is Lowbacca... It is rare in the wookie species to be force sensitive, that's why you don't see them that much... But that is obvious though...

Darth L. Dipsit
Master Tyvokka, I read, is a Wookie. He is Plo Koon's master, and gets shot to death.

LordSorgo
LOWBACCA! WOOKIEE JEDI EXTRAORDINAIRE!

Darth_Otaku
YEAH HE HAD A BRONZE BLADED SABRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Bondius

Clawed The Bum
obsidean wanted hanharr to be force sensitive but lucus didn't want it so there probably won't be a wookie jedi. but then agian i just heard this from an other forum so it might not be true

LordSorgo

General Bondius
its the same, he is suposed to be the third best jedi and gets killed in like 2 secs. Lame dude, lame

LordSorgo
Originally posted by General Bondius
its the same, he is suposed to be the third best jedi and gets killed in like 2 secs. Lame dude, lame

No, it is FAR from the same. And yes, it is lame.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.