Last day?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Director_Joe
Well, I saw the first showing of RotS on it's opening day... Now I've decided that I want to see the last showing on the last day... Unfortunatly I dunno when that is... I'm almost positive movies are normally our for 8 weeks but just to be on the safe side I decided that I'd ask... Does any one know?

Darth Travizzle
....... no comment.

Darth Plagueis
wow.
Didn't see this one coming, but damn if its not a valid point.

freck it.3 letters:
D-V-D

matreid
I think depends on theater. Im not exactly sure.

Darth Plagueis
But, you know, by late summer the movie will be old news in box-office terms....

p. skywalker
remember to consider the dollar theartres too!!

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by p. skywalker
remember to consider the dollar theartres too!! Remember them??/
I fantasize about them!!!!

Wickerman
That depends on where you live, when it was released there, and what cinema you plan on going to.....it would be a lot easier to just phone that specific cinema....

~wickerman~

Darth Bong
I dread the day when we wont be able to see ROTS on the big screen. We have become spoiled lately. smokin'

General Bondius
Seeing it on the big screen will be difficult to forget, but the DVD version will allow us to FF all the dull parts jejejeje.

JKozzy
Originally posted by p. skywalker
remember to consider the dollar theartres too!! Our local second-run movie theater tends to have movies up until after their release on DVD. yes

Lana
Originally posted by JKozzy
Our local second-run movie theater tends to have movies up until after their release on DVD. yes

Same yes

Wickerman
Originally posted by JKozzy
Our local second-run movie theater tends to have movies up until after their release on DVD. yes

Same, but there's more than one that does that yes

~wickerman~

General Zodiac
Their were dull parts in ROTS?

DarkYoda
Padme: "It's only because I'm so in love..."

Anakin: "No... it's because I'm so in love with you!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.