Imagine If Grevious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthVaderII
You know Grevious has four arms right? What if he had DOUBLE bladed lightsaber in each arm and was trained by Darth maul! Obi-Wan would be dead!

DeVi| D0do
Nah. Grievous can't use the Force. Obi-Wan would have still whooped his ass...

Besides, with four double bladed sabers Grievous probably would have sliced his own head off before even laying one blow on Kenobi...

matreid
Yes, even mechanical hands can't conrtol that kinda power.

preysin
DOUBLE LIGHTSABERS???????????????????????????

he kills Obi for sure.

Darth Plagueis
Sorry, I read this thread title,"Imagine if Grievous" and the first thing that popped into my had was "Didn't Suck."

Darth Travizzle
He was cool the way his was.

BAILY
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
Sorry, I read this thread title,"Imagine if Grievous" and the first thing that popped into my had was "Didn't Suck."

ROFLMAO!! laughing laughing

Wickerman
Wouldn't have made much of a difference IMO. He probably would've used only half, then when Obi cut two arms off he MIGHT have lit both sides of both lightsabers he still had....and it STILL would've been more dangerous to himself then to Obi Wan's Soresu

~wickerman~

((The_Anomaly))
would have made no difference...

enough said? Obi would always have beat GG. GG was simply not good enough.

DenKi
it would of been impossible for Grevious to move right if he had 4 Double bladed sabers in his hands, it would of been tp hard for him.

Swanky-Tuna
Imagine if every lightsaber was a quadro-saber. Like a tire iron.

Mist
imagine if people didnt make crap threads all the time....

DeVi| D0do
eek!

grey fox
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Imagine if every lightsaber was a quadro-saber. Like a tire iron.

My friend considered that and i told him they (the blades) would have to be really short or he would slice his head off

Jack Daniels
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Nah. Grievous can't use the Force. Obi-Wan would have still whooped his ass...

Besides, with four double bladed sabers Grievous probably would have sliced his own head off before even laying one blow on Kenobi...
thats what I was thinking sort of....but did GG have a mechanical winky like artoo? R2 whatever.....i think he would have sliced it off first...lol

Wickerman
Originally posted by Mist

4 double sabers i can imagine. THAT i cannot confused

~wickerman~

ickeris2003
he's a droid, dooku had to teach him how to fight well with jedis in the clone series. I dont think he would of done well with doubled ones

PVS
Originally posted by Mist

dare to dream

Total Posts:88

Threads Started:23

Darth_Rankkor
what if Luke came from the future to fight alongside with obi 1 against GG? LOLOLOLOLOL

darht dude
what if greivous grew 2 more arms
and had more lightsabers by the way they forgot
that he can flip around and can

fight with a lightsaber with his feet .

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by grey fox
My friend considered that and i told him they (the blades) would have to be really short or he would slice his head off
Nah, he wouldn't chop off his head but he'd have pretty limited angles. Like he couldn't make any horizontal swings.

matreid
Originally posted by PVS
Total Posts: 88

Threads Started:23

weep oh god.

PVS
DarthVaderII: Restricted

laughing out loud i wonder how that happened?
a sock perhaps?

darthmaul1
How old are you people??
you sound like you are 12 years old?

"If grievous had 4 double bladed light sabers he would be sooooo cool obiwan would of been toast"
just sound like something a 12 year old would say.

BAILY
Originally posted by darthmaul1
How old are you people??
you sound like you are 12 years old?

"If grievous had 4 double bladed light sabers he would be sooooo cool obiwan would of been toast"
just sound like something a 12 year old would say.

Long Live Canadian peeps who can speak intelligently!! I hear you buddy... alot of peeps here talk as if they haven't been schooled or maybe they haven't ever seen or touched a girl eek! Ever!

Here let me translate that childish talk for you all stick out tongue

"If Grievous had 4 double-bladed lightsabers, he would be very lethal and Obi-Wan would of definitely been killed"

Did you all notice the capitalization and punctuation placed into that sentence?? It helps convey a sense of intelligence... ok I will shut up now, before all the Rednecks attack me with words such as "like" and "shut up"
stick out tongue laughing

matreid
Originally posted by BAILY
Long Live Canadian peeps who can speak intelligently!! I hear you buddy... alot of peeps here talk as if they havent been schooled or maybe they havent ever seen or touched a girl eek! Ever!

Here let me translate that childish talk for you all stick out tongue

"If Grievous had 4 double-bladed lightsabers, he would be really neat and Obi-Wan would of been killed"

Did you all notice the capitalization and punctuation placed into that sentence?? It helps convey a sense of intelligence... ok I will shut up now, before all the Rednecks attack me with words such as "like" and "shut up"
stick out tongue laughing

Go Canada!

*runs to hide* stick out tongue

Captain REX
Originally posted by DarthVaderII
You know Grevious has four arms right? What if he had DOUBLE bladed lightsaber in each arm and was trained by Darth maul! Obi-Wan would be dead!

More blades doesn't mean shit. Obi-Wan had one, and got rid of all four of Grievous' lightsabers.

If Grievous had four lightstaffs (eight lightsabers), he would have hacked himself to pieces. It's a completely different style of fighting...

Captain REX
And PVS, he wasn't a sock. He was temp banned for bashing.

Darth Bong
The ability to wield multiple lightsabers is insignificant compared to the power of the Force. GG didn't stand a chance. Obi-Wan schooled him through the whole fight. smokin'

Lana
Originally posted by Captain REX
More blades doesn't mean shit. Obi-Wan had one, and got rid of all four of Grievous' lightsabers.

If Grievous had four lightstaffs (eight lightsabers), he would have hacked himself to pieces. It's a completely different style of fighting...

Yup. More than one lightstaff = the wielder's body parts everywhere.

BAILY
Originally posted by Lana
Yup. More than one lightstaff = the wielder's body parts everywhere.

Oh hell ya.. i love your sig there Lana.. nice to see you putting those pics of yourself to cool use big grin

Captain REX
It's not her...but okay! stick out tongue

Lana
Originally posted by BAILY
Oh hell ya.. i love your sig there Lana.. nice to see you putting those pics of yourself to cool use big grin

Rex is right, that's not me, Bails stick out tongue but thanks.

BAILY
Originally posted by Lana
Rex is right, that's not me, Bails stick out tongue but thanks.

I know it isnt you Silly.. i was just saying I wished it was you wink

Lana
laughing not likely!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.