Krayt Dragon Vs Rancor (Vs Barney (jk))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clawed The Bum
who would win the fight

Darth_Otaku
Are these SW characters?Tell me.

Clawed The Bum
rancor is that big thing in taris that kills you in one hit that you have to like posin the pile of bodies
the krayt dragon is the thing on tantoine that looks like a lizard that you have to destroy by mines

Darth_Otaku
And barney?

Clawed The Bum
barny was a joke
since the dragon and rancor are monsters i thaught it would be funny if i said barney becuase he is a dinosaur which is also a monster. Obiuosly it wasn't funny so who do you think wuld win?

TraptUnderIce
Rancors were in ROTJ and described in detail in Courtship of Princess Leia. Krayt Dragons were described in one of the children's books.

Krayt have hard scales and I don't think a rancor could crush them but they were quite impressive in Courtship so maybe they could crush their face with a rock. It's up in the air if you ask me.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by TraptUnderIce
Rancors were in ROTJ and described in detail in Courtship of Princess Leia. Krayt Dragons were described in one of the children's books.

Krayt have hard scales and I don't think a rancor could crush them but they were quite impressive in Courtship so maybe they could crush their face with a rock. It's up in the air if you ask me.

I agree. They are both fairly powerful. Who knows!

Gryn Jabar
Krayt, EASILY.
http://www.swgcreatures.com/Uploads/giantcanyonkraytdragon1088096956078.jpg

matreid
Barney would own those two! IMO. stick out tongue

AmrothSkywalker
Krayt Dragon easily. Krayt Dragons are not only fierce predators they are smart too. Especially the Greater Krayt Dragon. Rancors are dumb unless they are tame(Withches of Dathomir)Even a canyon Krayt could beat a Rancor. Although rare some Greater Krayt Dragons have been known to dig out a Sarlacc! But any type of wild Krayt Dragon would own any type of Rancor, hands down.

Darth Travizzle
I'm going with the Krayt Dragon.

Darthburgerking
Krayt AmrothSkywalker basically summed up why.

Clawed The Bum
But Rancors are bigger and in one of episodes they used a rancor to try to kill luke. why didnt they tame and use krayt dragons to kill people?

Fishy
They didn't...

And why do you think they didn't do that?

Because the thing is to ****ing big and powerful for it.

HimoKun
A Krayt Dragon is incredibly powerful and actually has brains. If you ever played Jedi Academy, you'll know why the Rancors are dumb.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.