Lightsider colors in kotor 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clawed The Bum
How many lightsider colors do you think there should be in kotor 3?
I think every lightsiber color should look completly different( orange:red, blue:cyan, grean:viridian) and each color should mean something
blue:jedi gaurdian
grean: jedi consalur
yellow:jedi sentinial
purple: light jedi using dark jedi powers
red: dark jedi
silver: (should mean dark jedi using dark jedi powers)

Clawed The Bum
crap i mean silver should mean dark jedi using light jedi powers

Lord Chariol
I always thought that silver was just a neutral saber color. Also it is unhealthy to look so deeply into something most people don't care about.

Darth Koroni
There is an edit button you know. And if they force a lightsaber color upon you I'm going to go burn Lucas, not Lucasarts, George Lucas.

Darth Travizzle
I don't care about the whole if you have this color it means you're this. No, the colors should just be colors and not mean ANYTHING.

matreid
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
How many lightsider colors do you think there should be in kotor 3?
I think every lightsiber color should look completly different( orange:red, blue:cyan, grean:viridian) and each color should mean something
blue:jedi gaurdian
grean: jedi consalur
yellow:jedi sentinial
purple: light jedi using dark jedi powers
red: dark jedi
silver: (should mean dark jedi using dark jedi powers)

Lightsider, lightsiber? eer

Darth Teeron
Isnt that how the Colors are in the First Two? Like in the beginning of Sith Lords, you can choose, "Green, The color of a Jedi Sentinal" "Silver, Unlike any the Council has ever seen before." Or something along those lines...?

darth-yoda
green counsolar
blue gaurdian
yellow sentinal
red sith/dark jedi
and orange silver veridian cyan purple and others if there is anyone didnt have a description

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by Darth Teeron
Isnt that how the Colors are in the First Two? Like in the beginning of Sith Lords, you can choose, "Green, The color of a Jedi Sentinal" "Silver, Unlike any the Council has ever seen before." Or something along those lines...?
Blue:Guardian
Green: Consular
Yellow: Sentinel
Red: As red as a laigrek's eye
Sivler: As the moon er somethin like that
Viridian: Like nothing the Jedi Council has seen before
Orange: Like the Sun
And that's all I remember.

Djnannadaddy
the originals should be there:

blue
green
yellow
violet
red
viridian
silver
orange
cyan

but add:

white
black

-as neutral colors.....for jedi that do their own thing & dont follow the council(loners,rebels...etc)

let droids like HK-47 wield lightsabers(like grievious....but give the droids a color of their own, make them a lil more unique.............just a thought

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.