admiral akbar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KiadiKOON13
admiral akbar is stupid. I hate him. He acts superior when he really is just some dip-shi* ***hole. I'm sorry I haven't wasted my time sitting my ass in front of the computer for hours on end. you thirty year old ****er.

Admiral Akbar
Your a stupid freak, and u wasted your time to have your thread backfire agaisnt you, and i dont like comments from a noob. Instead of cursing all over the post try to use your head and throw in some proper comebacks because right now im just laughing at this thread., also im not 30 years old thats one thing, and second this is a versus forum so post jedi battles not pointless threads like this one. You are now my enemy. mad

Admiral Akbar
Also, before you go shouting of nonsense have proof to back up your claims or the thread is pointless.

KiadiKOON13
You idiot. I estimated you were thirty, not thirteen. You obviously can't read. And how did that backfire against me? It backfired because you said i'm a "freak?" And am I honestly supposed to feel offended because you "laughed at my post?" And you can't tell me to "throw out some comebacks" because You just insulted me. You can't insult me for the first time and then say give me a comeback. And then after you tell me to insult you again, you say don't insult this is a versus thread.Up yours queer.

Darth_Glentract
KiadiKOON13,
I told you not to cuss out people who have been here a lot longer than you and are a lot smarter and more intelligent. You have just earned the loss of a potential friend. You are plain and simply a dumb@ss. I wish Dan was here to cuss you out because he'd be having a ton of fun right now. So go back up stairs, out of your mama's basement and beat you face in with a meat grinder then come back to the computer. Done, good. Now repeat this to yourself. "I am a ****!n retard. I have no life. I am pathetic. I love weiner. I should probably tie a rock around my throat and jump in a lake. All of the higher members of KMC are above my level of comprehension. I have no purpose in life. I am the apex of nothingness."

KiadiKOON13, remember, you are a ****!n retard.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by KiadiKOON13
You idiot. I estimated you were thirty, not thirteen. You obviously can't read. And how did that backfire against me? It backfired because you said i'm a "freak?" And am I honestly supposed to feel offended because you "laughed at my post?" And you can't tell me to "throw out some comebacks" because You just insulted me. You can't insult me for the first time and then say give me a comeback. And then after you tell me to insult you again, you say don't insult this is a versus thread.Up yours queer.

read my post again then comment.

Now i have argued with many people such as darth yoda and boba, but that doesnt mean i think they are retards or complete assholes. They post almost constantly and act politely toward others... you .you.. just waste my time and make me sit here and write back to you. Which will not happen ever again.
Im sure you can remember this. Make enemies and no one will answer any of your threads.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Your a stupid freak, and u wasted your time to have your thread backfire agaisnt you, and i dont like comments from a noob. Instead of cursing all over the post try to use your head and throw in some proper comebacks because right now im just laughing at this thread., also im not 30 years old thats one thing, and second this is a versus forum so post jedi battles not pointless threads like this one. You are now my enemy. mad

I was applying this to the previous thread you made, read carefully.
Delete this nonsense forum and post a versus battle. I will then answer the thread but as of now im not going to pay attension to any of your threads unless they have some jedi action in it, have a good day.

Admiral Akbar
Glen has been here even longer than me and i can already see that he has positive feelings for noobs or anyone who seems lost or out of place.
And im very sure he has made a significant amount of friends.

Darth Zion
look guys, we should go easy on kiadikoon13, because he just wants some atention, since he has no friends and is a loser.

Admiral Akbar
i gave him a chance and he ignored it.

Darth_Glentract
your half correct, he has no friends and he is a loser, but we shouldn't go easy on him

Admiral Akbar
now i feel sorry for him. maybe i should reconsider.

Darth_Glentract
ackbar, has he cussed at you in a pm yet?

Admiral Akbar
i have to check if he did, can u please report him.

Admiral Akbar
unfortunatley, no.

Darth L. Dipsit
STOP THIS FIGHTING! Please. Try to be friends! Why would you deliberately go at someone like that, Mr. KiadiKOON13? It's hurtful.

Please, calm down everyone.

Captain REX
KiadiKOON13, you are scheduled for banning, and so is your sock, Yoda My Homie. Have a nice life! big grin

Darth L. Dipsit
I don't understand what is meant by "sock."

Captain REX
Sock being Yoda My Homie is the same person as KiadiKOON13. yes

Also...Akbar...I understand that this was an attack on you...BUT! You should not have replied the way you did. Try to control yourself...

Besides, you're both noobs according to me...no offense.

Darth L. Dipsit
That's what I thought you meant, Mr. Captain REX, sir. Very diplomatic, too.

Darth_Glentract
Sorry Ackbar, you are still a noob. Ohwell, you not an idiot noob like KiadiKoon13. I already reported him to the mods.

General Bondius
GET A ROOOMMM!!!! jejejejejeje Happy Dance

Darth L. Dipsit
Huh? Did I miss something, sir? Who needs to get a room?

General Bondius
it was a joke

Darth_DaNThEMaN
To settle the thing between ackbar and Kiadi.......

ur both lame.

Gryn Jabar
So this is what happens when I'm away for a week?

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Captain REX
Sock being Yoda My Homie is the same person as KiadiKOON13. yes

Also...Akbar...I understand that this was an attack on you...BUT! You should not have replied the way you did. Try to control yourself...

Besides, you're both noobs according to me...no offense.

I am a noob, but why would a person cuss at me did i murder his family or something? No, so i dont understand why im so hated by everyone.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
To settle the thing between ackbar and Kiadi.......

ur both lame.

Im not lame, maybe your the one that needs to clam down a bit, i never offended you in any way.

Darth Mantis
This thread was unnecessary... There is no need for useless comments... So play nice...

Darth_DaNThEMaN
im not un-calm, i just think this thread is ridiculous, and to me, ur both f*cktards. U offended me by even posting in this thread, it sucks. If it makes u feel better, ur less lame than the other guy.

Admiral Akbar
Im suprised people respect you becasue you have such a damn attitude towards new comers. ANd i never made this goddamn thread, also if im offending you by even writing on this thread keep it to yourself, cuz i cant put up with all this crap.

Darth Mantis
Don't worry, this thread was useless anyway... There was no reason for him to insult you.... People if there is anyone that deserves to be insulted, it's Trytavius...

Darth_Glentract
Ya! Trytavius, Fu*k You!

Serra_Keto
I agree with Mantis on this one.

Admiral Akbar
lol.

Serra_Keto
What's funny? Not in a mean way im just curious! happy

Darth L. Dipsit
"sigh" Trytavius is such a scapegoat.

Serra_Keto
I guess I missed something...

Darth L. Dipsit
He's a guy. Everyone hates him, and sometimes it seems a little uncalled-for, although he has acted inappropriately in the past. He gets blamed a great deal of the time.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
well, unless you earn my repect, i hate everyone...... big grin

ackbar, ur far from it.

darth plo koon
does sarra ghetto make a appperance in ep 3

Serra_Keto
Turn your difficulty setting off of easy. stick out tongue

Darth Mantis
lol

Admiral Akbar
i need some respect also, if you think about it that way.

Darth_Frobo
That guy's just a ***, my God please there's no reason to be such an ******* what he did was completley uncalled for it was just a dumbass 12 year old trying to be an ass, Personally I know I'm a n00b so I know that just purely out of forum etiquette not to go around dissing senior members, freakin hormonally challenged retarded friendless piece of crap noob, if you're reading this I hope you know that your just a waste of skin and that I've seen more intelligent things then you behind bars at a zoo flinging feces at each other, so either learn some respect or leave these bloody forums you useless noob crap.

Darth L. Dipsit
Woah...

Peace friend, peace. No need to grow angry, sir.

General Zodiac
Can't we all get along?

Darth Mantis
Yes, yes we can... But people choose not to...

Bobafetty
No we can not get along! Let the new commers continue. evil face

Darth_Frobo
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Woah...

Peace friend, peace. No need to grow angry, sir.

I know dipsit, I know it's just certain things get on my nerves

Darth_Otaku
Your just as new Bobafetty.So am i.BUT I'VE BEEN HERE FOR THREE WEEKS LONGER NEWBIE!!!MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.But if we start that way.I'm new,Fetty's new,Dipsit's new and Serra's new.And we all get respected.Except Bobafetty of course.

TheQuincy
I see.

Makashi
Alright guys let's leave the n00b alone. Let him be. . .while he writes all these stupid threads while pulling on his "happy sock". Don't worry Akbar he will get banned soon enough. . .

Makashi
Originally posted by KiadiKOON13
admiral akbar is stupid. I hate him. He acts superior when he really is just some dip-shi* ***hole. I'm sorry I haven't wasted my time sitting my ass in front of the computer for hours on end. you thirty year old ****er.

Akbar is a dipsh!t a$$hole? YOU ARE A DIPSH!IT A$$HOLE SON. . .EITHER GET 1. A LIFE, 2. A JOB, 3. LAID, 4. A BRAIN. You make me laugh. . . eek! eek! laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Darth_Janus
Makashi, don't drag up dumb threads like this. Can someone remove this? It serves NO purpose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.