ultimate spiderman game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

go spidey234
i wonder what is the exact release date for the ultimate spiderman game

Zod4Life
It's coming out this year around November I think.

I'm really looking forward to the Fantastic Four which looks the best out of all of the above choices.

IceWithin
this is the SMALLVILLE forum!!

Zod4Life
I played the Batman Begins video game and it was awesome!I beat the whole game and it took me a couple of days.Then I beat it again before I took it back to Blockbuster.I only rented it.I still haven't gotten to play the new Fantastic Four game but I'm hoping to get to play it soon.

Ultimate Hulk43
I've played the Fantastic Four game and I rented the new Hulk game this past Wednesday.The new Hulk game is awesome!So was the Fantastic Four game although it was lacking a few things.Between the Teen Titans game and the X-Men Legends II game,I choose X-Men Legends II since I haven't played it yet.And between Ultimate Spider-Man and X-Men Legends II,I choose Ultimate Spider-Man.I may be getting Ultimate Spider-Man for my birthday which is December 21st.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.