Movies!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

andylc716
I am always looking for a good new movie to see! Any ideas?

Morning_Glory
The Machinist ... so so so good!

Cinemaddiction
What kind of movies? How old? What genre? What timeframe? You've got to be more specific, otherwise everyone's going to recommend "Spice World" and "Cabin Fever".

andylc716
Give me anything good!

Morning_Glory
i did already

andylc716
I am not talking to you! did you think that I might be talking to some other people!

Morning_Glory
well.. you ask a question in thread ...anyone is allowed to answer.,.. and i can reply any way I want to... and I did give you a good movie to watch... but... you seem annoying now... so meh!

DeVi| D0do
We need to know the circumstances in which you are going to see it... Are you going to the theatres? At home? Is it a friday night movie? Or a rainy saturday afternoon movie?

Cinemaddiction
Well, Andy, with me, you gotta be specific, because I hate naming random films from random genre's. I've seen thousands, so, make it easy on me, lol.

andylc716
Fine....
I love horror movies or love film.
Pretend its a Friday night with my friends at the movie theater.
Anny ideas now!
Are you happyCinemaddiction and Devil?

Cinemaddiction
Horror. Done. Happy? Sure.

If you haven't seen them, you've got to start with the classics, and MY recommendations for an introduction into the Horror realm..

Nightmare on Elm Street 1 + 4
Friday the 13th 1 + 4
Halloween 1 + 2
Hellraiser 1 + 2
Evil Dead 1 + 2
Dead Alive
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Strangeland
American Psycho
Night of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead
Day of the Dead
They Live
The Thing
Ginger Snaps
The Machinist
The Jacket
Alien
Aliens
Cube
The Beyond
Child's Play 1 + 2
Dog Soldiers
JAWS
Susperia
The Lost Boys
Near Dark
Re-Animator
Fortress
Scream
Seven
Shaun of the Dead

Morning_Glory
The Machinist...

andylc716
you said that like 10 times already!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.