In ROTS Anakin possibly got in the way for Obi-Wan to fully battle Dooku in a way he

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HANSOM SOLO
In ROTS Anakin possibly got in the way for Obi-Wan to fully battle Dooku in a way he could have. If Obi-Wan could face him a second time without Anakin there, who would win?"

Ast Rofan
Dooku, it is obvious Obi cant beat him. How did Anakin get in the way?

Ken Kenobi
Ha!

If anything Anakin helped keep Dooku distracted so Obi-Wan was spared.

Darth Halo
Dooku would win because the same guy who trained obi-1 was trained by drumroll please....................................Count Dooku. Thank you for playing tonight's Who smells brainfarts? Vanna tell em what they won

Ogami Itto
u think obi doesn't know that????

Stealth Agent
Dooku is like Obi's granpa master. But if a son got in a fight with his granpa who would win? The son derrrr.

((The_Anomaly))
Dooku is quite simply better then Obi is...

Wickerman
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Dooku is quite simply better then Obi is...

Obviously. PS: this belongs in the vs. forum so we can vent about it being already done a gajillion times already thumb up

~wickerman~

LordSorgo
Originally posted by HANSOM SOLO
In ROTS Anakin possibly got in the way for Obi-Wan to fully battle Dooku in a way he could have. If Obi-Wan could face him a second time without Anakin there, who would win?"

I don't know about that. I didn't see them duel with a saber much on ROTS. All i saw was Dooku use the force on him. If there was no force rules, and just a straight lightsaber fight.... I dunno.....

AmrothSkywalker
Explain this then people Anakin beat Dooku, Obi-wan beat Anakin, but Dooku could beat Obi-wan? I don't think so.

Gryn Jabar
Dooku's skill was great, but he was overcome by Anakin's fear and DS use. Obi-Wan outsmarted Anakin, as they were evenly matched, in that Anakin was taught everything that Obi-Wan knew by Obi-Wan. As well, it can be argued that Anakin was exhausted and drained from A) Killing all the jedi and the seperatists B) Dealing with Padme C) The heat and finally D) having to fight nearly non stop for AT LEAST 4 hours.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by AmrothSkywalker
Explain this then people Anakin beat Dooku, Obi-wan beat Anakin, but Dooku could beat Obi-wan? I don't think so.

Obi-Wan only won because Anakin was careless and arrogant. He was so consumed by the Dark Side he thought he was invincible.

Dooku on the other hand, though he was a Sith, he was cool, calm and collected. He bested Obi-Wan, but Anakin was more powerful.

Anakin just lost control and when he tried to show off, it bit him in the ass and Obi-Wan chopped him into bits.

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by AmrothSkywalker

Then you think wrong... stick out tongue

Anakin made a mistake, a big dumbass mistake. Anakin is much more powerful than both Dooku and Kenobi.

Kenobi was able to keep up because he knew Anakin's moves, though Anakin also knew Kenobi's.

Dark Thor
the rots obi-wan at the end could beat dooku but not the one in the beginning.

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by Dark Thor

What? How long a time span do you think ROTS covers?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Dark Thor

*scratches head*

Huh?

ROTS from beginning to end is no more than a week in length.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.