Why clone a Bounty Hunter when you can clone a Jedi ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

king_arthur
You would have a strong army with Jedi reflexes.

Also in the cloning process I pressume you could have a limiter on the soldiers powers just to make sure they are still obedient and prevent them getting too strong.

Ast Rofan
Because the Jedi had nothing to do with the cloning, they wouldnt have gone along with it.

Mist
how would the kaminoianthingys train jedi?

viking12344
I thought of this and you do not even have to say "clone jedi" but clone force sensitive individuals.

Think about it, I am sure sidious did in that universe. He could have cloned himself(it was his idea) but then there would be 1 million would be siths around and we all know how well sith get along with each other.

king_arthur
You have missed my point.

It is not about cloning people to be SITH LORDS, its about cloning storm troopers to have JEDI like reflexes (like Anakin in TPM - who had ability but no training as a Jedi).

Sidious's DNA would provide them with Jedi like powers, but none of them would be trained as a Jedi/Sith lord..

You might have to prevent them from becoming TOO powerful (e.g reduce the midicholorine count..)

matreid
Originally posted by Mist

Yah, I was thinking of that. If they cloned jedi they would need there own jedi temple practically. Wouldn't work at all. sad

DarkYoda
Simple answer... it would have created a huge tremor in the force and the Jedi would have discovered what was going on long before it could succeed!! thumb up

viking12344
But!......

The shroud of the dark side covers all.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah. The Jedi were so stupid towards the end, they prolly wouldn't see it coming...stick out tongue

But I dunno. Maybe Bounty Hunters are just good with guns.

You see how Jango took out that Jedi in the arena. (Before getting decapitated by another five minutes later...)

Jack Daniels
Neo is right I think bounty hunters are just good with guns...and what if there was an anomaly(a neo...lol) then Sids would have some problems with the anomaly wanting his power

Robin Darkside
clone jedi? tamper with the genetic structure of a jedi? man, your messing with high midiclorian content. I bet the midiclorians would kill the bastard trying to clone a jedi. The more midiclorians in the cells, would probably make it harder to tamper with.

Darth_Rankkor
I think they've cloned specially Jango because he's a mandalorian, is he not? Try to answer this without stoning me to death LOLOLOLOL there are some things I could have misread big grin

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
I think they've cloned specially Jango because he's a mandalorian, is he not? Try to answer this without stoning me to death LOLOLOLOL there are some things I could have misread big grin

*throws one stone*

That was a warning. mad stick out tongue

I thought they picked Jango to throw Boba fans into orgasmic bliss. stick out tongue

bilb
Originally posted by Ast Rofan

I thought they picked Jango to throw Boba fans into orgasmic bliss. stick out tongue

Pretty much yeah.. stick out tongue

Darth_Rankkor
Besides THAT.

bilb
Well the whole midichlorians thing, plus they did want a subject that they could manipulate easily.. that seems like it would be done much more effectivley on a non force sensitve subject

((The_Anomaly))
ACTUALLY, although this is EU, and I usually dont use EU for arguments, but in EU cloning force sensitive individuals creates "clone insanity" or something like that. It basically makes the clones go crazy.

but for the movies the tremor in the force would have been far too large to mask. the Jedi would sense it, even with the Darkside clouding their vision. it would just be too big.

bilb
huh

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by Mist
Nice Signature.

dflood
trav i prefered your older sig

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by dflood
trav i prefered your older sig
The Darth Travizzle one?

dflood
yeah that was koon oh i mean cool

Darth Travizzle
I just don't feel like putting it on. It wasn't my favorite.

dflood
well it was cool looking . did you make it

preysin
cloning a jedi does not mean the clone will know how to yield to the force.

Red Superfly
Wait a minute, cloning a Jedi will eliminate the Jedi how exactly?

Palpatine needs to eliminate all other contenders, apart from his apprentice. That's how he stays in control.

With nobody to contend with his powers, he is supreme.

bilb
Good point

Akujiki
I believe the reason why a Jedi wasn't cloned is that there would be no way to train these Jedi Clones. A Jedi Depends on the force, Without proper knowledge of the force or the proper training a force sensitive Jedi Clone is weaker then you and me. so unless the Cloners would have found a way to teach thousands of Padawans at the same time. the Clones whould be useless. and since the Cloners have no knowlegde of the force or Jedi training it would seem unlikely to me for them to train thousands of Padawans at the same time.

Akujiki
But ofcourse I am A wise-ass who doesn't bother to read other posts so... **** ME

peejay88
The reason is because Jango killed Komari Vosa (A Jedi/ Sith apprentice) as is explained in the Star Wars Bounty Hunter game. Also if Jedi's were trained, they might not take to kindly to the jedi purge that Sidious had planned and foreseen!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.