Mummra beat Superman with one hit!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mako Victim
I just read the superman/Thundercats crossover and I couldn't believe that mummra decked superman with just one hit!!

Damn!! I had no clue Mummra was that powerful

Sentry
Mummra = Uber powerful magic

Supes vulnerabilities: Kryptonite and Magic

jinzin
mummra's awesome...

Jack Daniels
hmm magic is evil.....that sux...poor supes

xmarksthespot
Mummra put the smackdown on Superman? Who'd've thunk it? (Yet it's unfathomable in the vs threads that a Rogue with full simultaneous access to all her previously absorbed powers stands a chance against him big grin )

munkiesarus
That's the problem with lame writers and such. Supes is such a pussy nowadays, I mean...Mumm-Ra?!?

Mako Victim
Mumm-ra's no push over.. After all he is the EVERLIVING!!! MMuuhahahaaaa!!!!!! devil devil

Cosmic Cube
Didn't CM give him a one punch magic KO?

olympian
Whats the problem by being beat by Mum-Ra? Pre Crisis Superman went down after one shot from Skeletor.

The only reason why Lion-O even beats him its because his sword.

Uber magic> Superman.

olympian
And yeah Cap Marvel has a good rep of making Supes get Ko.

Mako Victim
Originally posted by olympian
Whats the problem by being beat by Mum-Ra? Pre Crisis Superman went down after one shot from Skeletor.

WTF!?? Skeletor beat pre Crisis Superman!!! Damn, Skeletor's pretty damn awsome.

I'd love to see Mumm-ra fight Skeletor.

olympian
Skeletors case, it wasent a physical shot. It was magical. Supes couldnt do anything.

Not that Skeletor isent strong or skilled. Just making it clear.

black_goku#1
HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
supes deserves that i hate em and mumra beat him with one blow yippieeee

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Mako Victim
WTF!?? Skeletor beat pre Crisis Superman!!! Damn, Skeletor's pretty damn awsome.

I'd love to see Mumm-ra fight Skeletor.

I made a Mumm-ra vs Skeletor thread on the vs forum.

Adam_PoE

DC Comics Presents #47 "From Eternia with Death!"

While trying to infiltrate Castle Grayskull, Skeletor inadvertently opens a dimensional rift that brings pre-Crisis Superman from Earth to Eternia.

In order to continue with his acquisition of Castle Grayskull uninterrupted, Skeletor casts a powerful spell over Superman and forces him to do battle with He-Man.

Superman manages to hold off He-Man long enough to break free of the spell Skeletor cast over him and the two heroes then turn on Skeletor. With Skeletor defeated, Superman is returned home to Earth through a space warp.

ZephroCarnelian
In the Masters of the Universe Preview, Pre-Crisis Superman was rendered immobile with one shot of magic from Skeletor.

Skeletor was about to kill Supes with the sword of Power when He-Man arrived to kick Skelly's ass.

((The_Anomaly))
Well its good too see Superman get a little kicked around once in a while, I think anyways. So cool. Even if it was magic.

FistOfThe North
wow...

Anyways..Mumra got lucky, hah just kiddin'

It's just a cross-over anyway

GODOFALL1
DUH!!!!! Superman isn't exactly that strong and he can't fight. No wonder he went down with one hit.....

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by GODOFALL1
DUH!!!!! Superman isn't exactly that strong and he can't fight. No wonder he went down with one hit.....

Superman isn't exactly that strong, hu? Your being too emotional about the whole thing, talk to me when your panties dry up.

haha

Happy Dance

Knightfall93
Mumm Ra is a bad ass! Let's see She Ra and Supergirl vs wassname and co...

superkronick92
supes didn't get beaten, mummra just got 1 lucky shot

redcaped
He's also a mammal an I understand this defeat.

chilled monkey
I just read the superman/Thundercats crossover and I couldn't believe that mummra decked superman with just one hit!!

Damn!! I had no clue Mummra was that powerful

Does anyone have any scans?

MattDay
yea like when the hulk did it... an of guard shot always sends supes flying but when he's ready he don't move very far at all. where's the pics, showing the build up the punch and then him getting beaten... or fighting back and winning if that's the unknown case! stick out tongue

D-Block
I'll like to see this

GODOFALL1
If you guys are really serious, Im shocked. I used to think Superman was the MAN!! But if he is getting his butt kicked by characters from the Masters of the Universe.........well, LMAO!!!!!!!
Thats ridiculous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.