Juiced........... utter crap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
I hired this game out and its gotta be the worst racing game ever (apart from Autobahn raser). The graphics look good at the start but once you drive it all becomes blurred and wierd, the gameplay is pathetic and the sound is unbeleivably bad, it resembles the sound on the the C64 games.

This pile of junk is one reason while its best to hire and copy before you buy and get dissapointed.

DanZeke25
it looked stupid anyway, gte Midnight Club 3... the game is great, and i dont even like racing games

dAngEr_Is_gO!
It had some nice ideas though. Racing for pink slips, realistic (and financially crippling) damage and a creater ability to customise your ride that NFSU2.
If only the actual racing wasn't so naff!

Red Superfly
There are magazine reviews and internet sites telling you about how good/crap a game is...............

Bicnarok

Red Superfly
Ah right fair enough. I thought it looked crap anyways, what with the Fast and The Gayness theme and all.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.