Anakin's Team vs. Dooku's Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Count Dooku, General Grievous, Padawan Obi-Wan, ESB Luke, and ROTJ Luke

vs.

ROTS Anakin and Mace Windu

Dark Thor
on the poll, it was meant to say Count Dooku's team

Fishy
Dooku vs Mace stalemate

the rest vs Anakin. Anakin is better then all of them but doesn't survive against those guys together. They help out Dooku and Mace dies.

This is a classical case of overkill

General Zodiac
Dooku's team can take on Anakin's 3 to 1 so they already have the upper hand plus Obi-Wan, Dooku, ROTJ Luke, ESB Luke, and Grievous are pretty strong to begin with.

Lord Darkstar
would Anakin go down that easily? I think that Mace can take Dooku, Mace's style is perfect against darksiders, and the last time Dooku beat him was over 10 years ago, Mace has improved since then. And Anakin could easily kill ESB Luke and RotJ Luke. I don't think he would find Grevious that hard either, just force push him away until he kills off the rest. Padawan Obi-Wan will also soon fall to Anakin's blade and Grevious would follow. In the RotS, we can see Anakin fight Cin Drallig, Serra Keto, Shaak Ti and one other jedi master whose name I forget, all at the same time, and win. If he can defeat 3 masters and one other powerful jedi all at the same time, he can certainly do the same to RotJ Luke (barely a knight, the only reason I say he is a knight is because Yoda said so), padawan Luke (in ESB Luke was pathetic), padawan Obi-Wan, and Grevious. So we already know that Anakin can beat 3 masters (one council level) and one knight at the same time, surely he could defeat a droid and three padawans at the same time. And Mace would alst kill Dooku and come over and kill a couple of them as well, I think Anakin's team can do this

Fishy
He defeated three Masters at the same time? In that case I take it back.

Mace and Dooku would still fight for a long time becase Dooku won't make mistakes. Anakin will apparently take out his opponents and by that time Mace has either won or Anakin joins him.

Lord Darkstar
yeah he took out three masters at the same time, Cin, Shaak and one other one, he also killed Serra, a powerful knight at the same time he was fighting the three masters. Actually, amusingly, he fought one handed, and two of his opponents were behind him, yet he still won. Also, Serra fights with two blades, so there were five lightsaber blades coming at him, at least two from behind him, and Anakin only has one hand holding his lightsaber and he still wins

Darth Plagues
Yeah I agree. Anakin and Mace could probably pull this off. Dooku might be able to take Mace, but not very quickly. ESB Luke Skywalker would be the first to fall out of any of them. ROTJ Luke Skywalker and GG could maybe work good together, GG fights with the lightsabers and ROTJ Luke could maybe parry attacks and aid GG by using to the Force to choke Anakin or something, untill one of them gets killed and then the other has to defend for themself and then die. And we know Anakin can take Dooku...so there you have it.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Dooku is the biggest threat, and MAce could take him.

but can anakin fight off all those guys while mace beat dooku? sumhow i doubt it, but maybe. then they culd team up.

Lord Darkstar
well I think that Anakin could defeat them all while Mace duelled Dooku, if you want reasons, read above

Dresta
damn, i accidently voted for the wrong team

General Zodiac
Anakin can't take Grievous, Obi, and the two Lukes and Mace can't take Dooku. ROTS Obi-Wan couldn't defeat Dooku. Dooku would kill Mace run over their and Anakin wouldn't stand a chance.

Lord Darkstar
well actually, Mace is stronger than Obi was, and Mace defeated Palpy, something Dooku couldn't. So I think Mace could defeat Dooku, or at least hold him off until Anakin came over to help him. If you want reasons on why Anakin could defeat all the other opponents, read above

General Zodiac
To begin with how do you know Dooku wasn't a better swordsman then Sidious. Plus Dooku will use the force to take an edge. For all we know Sidious was faking to turn Anakin but only Lucas knows for sure.

Lord Darkstar
well about Dooku using the force to gain the edge, Palpy tried that, we all saw how well that worked. And even if Mace and Dooku were equal and the fight went on forever, Mace would just have to wait for Anakin to arrive and then the two of them will kill Dooku

General Zodiac
Sidious used it when he was on the ground and Mace was on his guard. Dooku would catch him off guard. Dooku was the most respected Jedi at one point till he left...did you see him in PM?

Bobafetty
overkill

JediMasterLuke5
Dooku's team wins.

Darth Somebody
Yeah, look. People say all the time "Dooku isn't a better duelist than Sidious". You all DON'T KNOW! Dooku was 70 years old and already a Jedi Knight when Sidious turned him. Meaning he already trained heavily. In Force powers, Sidious is the implied superior. But I don't know about dueling.

Darth Travizzle
DOOKU'S TEAM! YOU DIDN'T EVEN MAKE IT FAIR!

Darth Travizzle
remember, Padawan Obi killed Darth Maul.

DarthSidiouss
Dookus team wins, anakin lost vs obi-wan adn anakin lost vs rotj luke.. use your logic

General Zodiac
Like ain't fair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.