Ironman vS Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hicks
Who Wins? No prep time.

snoopdogg
If Superman can handle Luthors Kryptonite alloy based suit with red-sunlight weaponry he could handle Iron Man.

Iron man has some serious power but a few punches from Superman his suit wouldnt handle it and start to malfunction.

Dark Thor
i was waiting for this battle. Can Superman's heat vision melt the suit?

LordFear
anything from Supes can dismantle Tony;s armor

whirlysplat
Yup its Superspeed dismantling, anything a wrench can do big grin

ZephroCarnelian
Iron Man might as well be Action Man as far as Supes is concerned lol!

Mainstream
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Iron Man might as well be Action Man as far as Supes is concerned lol!

big blue is too much for the Red
and gold avenger

shaolin9976
Iron Man wants to prove to Superman that he is the real man of steel...Superman laughs at him...Iron Man got offended and blasts him with his laser blaster...Superman dodged it with his lightning quick reflexes....and on and on they fought....who's left standing?

shaolin9976
In my opinion...this fight shouldn't last long...Superman takes this easy..but I would like to know if there is someone there that thinks that Iron Man can really take superman.

Dark Thor
hell, this was made recently

Blair Wind
the only way IM wins is if he is wearing the thorbuster....and even then it will be hard.

shaolin9976
Dark Thor...I tried researching it but couldn't find it...if you find it...bring it up...

Dark Thor
interesting cus i used the search engine and i found this http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=350534&highlight=ironman+superman its alrite though. ive done repeats too

olympian
Unless Iron Man is packing some major heat ala Thorbuster or Hulkbuster he wont last long.

shaolin9976
Thanks for the link....I need to search better next time.

black robb
After this Tony is gonna need a drink...beer

olympian
Make it two.............

ZephroCarnelian
Yeah, drink.

And bandages...

Lots of bandages...

olympian
And in the end Tony will have loadz of nurses around him.

He will thank Supes tomorrow wink

Zod4Life
Superman will whoop Iron Man's iron ass and make him eat all of that steel.

Pointinel
Originally posted by olympian
And in the end Tony will have loadz of nurses around him.

He will thank Supes tomorrow wink

^im liking tony slowly

Zod4Life
Without that suit he wouldn't even be able to live.

long pig
Well, Thorbuster was powered by magic, basically being a suit powered by something like mjolinir. So, it definatly would be close, and seeing that it's magic, who knows?
70/30 in Superman's favor.

Zod4Life
Superman could still be able to tak 'em even if he has some magic!

olympian
Tony wearing a suit that made him go against a Thor that put a huge dent on caps shild with a hammer shot......hmm who knows wink

whirlysplat
I do!

Supes dismantles Tony's armour using "Superspeed"

olympian
But Thor has superpeed toooo!

whirlysplat
Not really, not on the same level and not with the kind of maneuverability Supes has big grin

Keep the faith :new meat:

Yummy

Stay Whirly rock

olympian
I know wink But The Thor that iron man went up against that kind of armor wasent regular Thor.

And regular supes isent above regular T. So maybe Tony has a chance.

olympian
" against with that kind of armor..."

whirlysplat
I know wink But The Thor that iron man went up against that kind of armor wasent regular Thor.

And regular supes isent above regular T. So maybe Tony has a chance.

Well opinions vary on this big grin Its all been argued before on herebig grin

Most would say regular Supes is much quicker than regular Thor big grin

Keep the faith :new meat:

Stay Whirly big grin

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Zod4Life
Without that suit he wouldn't even be able to live.
That was like back in the 60's

Zod4Life
Oh.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
That was like back in the 60's
Kirby doesn't have teeth, and his arms aren't that color. Is that Ness he's eating?

Sentry
Superman VS. Iron Man(Current Armor) = Iron Man rip

Superman VS. Asgardian Iron Man(Thorbuster) = Superman rip

Asgardian Iron Man went toe to toe with King Thor. Supes dies against Asgardian Iron Man.

Here's a picture:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/thorarmorfight2.jpg

long pig
Ah, now I remember why stark is such a friggin bad ass.....

What was it's top speed? Anyone know?
If he can go supersonic, he has a very decent chance.

Evangel94
Originally posted by long pig
Ah, now I remember why stark is such a friggin bad ass.....

What was it's top speed? Anyone know?
If he can go supersonic, he has a very decent chance.

Except for Tony's earlier designs, all of his armors have been capable of traveling at supersonic speeds.

Regarding the topic:

If Superman is caught off guard by Tony wearing the Thorbuster amor with magical based power. Then Tony might be able to achieve an early knockout.

The suit was capable of withstanding a pounding by King Thor and was also able to deflect the mjolnir and absorb it's and King Thor's power as well.

skizo
Supes Utterly Obliterates Iron man

long pig
Originally posted by skizo
Supes Utterly Obliterates Iron man

Normal Iron Man, definatly.

ThorBuster.... not so much. Superman's chances of taking that version is less and less the more I think about it.

olympian
Wow didnt remembered he used it against King Thor. I knew it was a powerful version of Thor but..

This gives Tony more than just a chance then. No way Supes is in the King Thor level.

whirlysplat
So we are changing the suit of armour and thus the version of Iron manbig grin NO need to change supes that much we will just have the fight in the heart of the sun. This version of the armour is not solar charged and I doubt can take the sun big grin

Supes wins as per normal big grin

olympian
We had to change the suit. The regular suit normally doesnt do much against Hulk, nevermind a guy about his strengh who can flie and shoot beams out of his eyes wink

Regular Iron Man only chance is if he knew about kryptonite. A normal fight? he goes down.

whirlysplat
We had to change the suit. The regular suit normally doesnt do much against Hulk, nevermind a guy about his strengh who can flie and shoot beams out of his eyes wink

Regular Iron Man only chance is if he knew about kryptonite. A normal fight? he goes down.

Oh I see confused because Supes wins in this thread the goalposts get changed rather than opening another thread confused

OK that makes sense confused

Keep the faith big grin

Stay Whirly rolling on floor laughing

CorderaMitchell
Iron Man and his mighty..................... Kryptonite beam

skizo
How can u change the suit isnt that cheating??? if its not specified which version of the character couldnt we jus say superman 1m or superman prime or pre-crisis supes...come on now folks

Avalonofthewind
Regular Supes has beaten Cyborg and Eradicator.
2 beings who's tech are far, far above tony's.

supremthor
ya wanna feel better take it to http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t352183.html

olympian
The chancing the suit showed up normally. We all agree that regular suit is no match for Superman. Check the second page, as soon people started to talk how Thorbuster suit would handle we all went that way to give Supes a better fight.

yahman
Thor Buster suit all the way. Or that one that is powered by the gamma rays given off by nukes. (K.O ed the hulk with one punch although he may have been faking i don't know)

This is the only chance Tonny has. Screw the whole Krytonite ray. Tony is more clever than supes so there is a fair chance he can out smart him.

The Thor busting suit was able to Hurt King Thor and only Desack was capable of doing that.

From my perspective Tony did better than the Nuke which suggests something about the strength of the suit.

Plus there s all the odin Force magical blasts he can project. Although its debatable that classics Thors magic is enough to hurt Supes i bet you the odin Force will do some serious damage.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Regular Supes has beaten Cyborg and Eradicator.
2 beings who's tech are far, far above tony's.

laughing Not!

Iron man takes either one of those two clowns out. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.