What happened to Lionel at the end of Season 4?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AmrothSkywalker
I can't remember and I feel like an idiot but I watched the season 4 finale and I just thought about it again and I can't remember what happened to Lionel because I hear people who keep talking about hes dead or something? I feel so dumb I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT

ilvorlandobloom
he died

j/k.... i dont know, i think hes in like a coma or somethin

alexanderluthor
yeah!!! i don't think he died, i believe he's gonna wake up next season.

AmrothSkywalker
Ok but how did he "die", a meteor?

alexanderluthor
he was talking to lex, telling him, i don't have the stone" , then BAM!!! he gets striken by some kind of energy that puts him to sleep.

joser23
he dont die!!!! Lana will see him in the mansion afeter she faces the kriptonian guys from the new ship

joser23
well didnt
lol im not good at english yet ohh also lionel will give lana some green kriptonite so she can put the 2 kriptonians down

AmrothSkywalker
oh i remember he had the stone in his pocket and it lit up like crazy and then ok yea i remember now thanks.

joser23
actually he kinda absorved the knowledge of the stone i mean 1/3 because it was only 1 stone he had so he is like that guy who tried to translate the kriptonian language to lex and ended up puting the key in the wall and ina coma so that's wut happened to lionel i think

ilvorlandobloom
when is Lionel gonna die? why cant he just DIE... damn bastard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.