Power left of Darth Vader?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Plagues
George Lucas has said (If I am not mistaken) that Anakin lost some of his power when he was defeated by Obi-Wan Kenobi and slid into the lava. What are your estimates on how much power Anakin lost in becoming Darth Vader? We know he lost some speed, because the suit was probably heavy, but what about his power in the Force?

Fishy
I don't think he lost any force power at least nothing shows the opposite. And if he did lose power then he wasn't even close to achieving his potential in Rots, because Vader although slower seems to be a lot more poewrful then Anakin is.

xxxpoppunker182
george lucas said the when he lost his lims he lost all the midichlorians in those parts and after that he was only 80% compared to palpatine.

Darth Plagues
Oh ok thanx

ZoSo
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
george lucas said the when he lost his lims he lost all the midichlorians in those parts and after that he was only 80% compared to palpatine.

As far as I know, Lucas never stated that. That sounds like something SS would say....

Darth Somebody
He stated it in a Vanity Fair magazine - when they interviewed him.

ZoSo
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
He stated it in a Vanity Fair magazine - when they interviewed him.

Really?
Hmm.....I'll check that out later.....it sounds so stupid.....

Darth Somebody
Nah. Makes sense. Vader was considerably weaker than Palpatine. That is why he needed Luke. That is why he never usurped Palpatine. That is why he died in the attempt to kill Palpatine.

xxxpoppunker182
ya and besides SS is dumbass everything he says is a lie. or a joke.

Darth Travizzle
Um.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.