A Sagas end...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nactous
So here we have come to the end of a Golden Age, the Original Triliogy was before my time but I was still able to enjoy it. I enjoyed the prequel triliogy feel probably more than the prequels themselves. I work at my towns local theater, and last week they took out ROTS, ending a big part of my life did anybody else feel a since of loss after seeing ROTS?

The Ones
theres about millions of other threads on this. noobs will end episode iii on this forum

matreid
Originally posted by The Ones
theres about millions of other threads on this. noobs will end episode iii on this forum

Yep, he's right! Please use the search button next time.

Nactous
You know what I have seen you guess do this to hundreds of other people my bad if I was trying to get sentimental.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by The Ones

This type of thread is a little bit harder to search for.

Be nice.

Nactous
Thanks Ken.

Thornbane
Christ, can you people get any more mean and idiotic. The guy was expressing his feelings. Maybe it's time for you "vets" to go find a new place to troll people's threads.

For the love of God, this place is going downhill...

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Thornbane
Christ, can you people get any more mean and idiotic. The guy was expressing his feelings. Maybe it's time for you "vets" to go find a new place to troll people's threads.

For the love of God, this place is going downhill...

I already made my comment here, no need to stir things up.

Nactous
Thanks Thornbane

The Ones
what? people yell at noobs for creating stupid threads, then i join in then everyone does the opposite!

WHAT THE ****??!?!

cad
well looks like this going to get closed soon if no one gets on to the topic or it might just get closed any way.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by cad
well looks like this going to get closed soon if no one gets on to the topic or it might just get closed any way.

Right you are.

Closed to prevent hostility from arising.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.