Final Fantasy Chat! I Beat FF7 FF9 FF10 Ask Me Quastions If You Want?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FF7 Freak
I Know A Lot About FF Look At My Name I Love FF!

Zatch_Bell
FF7 need help. I am stuck.

R220
You are a loser!

FF7 Freak
What Do You Need Help On Zatch Bell?

Zatch_Bell
For one the materia nights of the round table.

FF7 Freak
Oh You Need To Get A Gold Chocobo

Zatch_Bell
then how dod I get one of those? Also I need help with the main adventure.

FF7 Freak
Oh To Get A Gold Chocobo Get A Normal Chocoba Feed It A Lot And Get It's Stats Up Then Race And Keep Wining Till Your Chocobo Is A s Rank Get Two S Rank Chocobos To Mate And It Should Turn Green Or Blue Do It Again And If You Get Another Green Or Blue Then Make them s ranks and then mate then a black chocobo then mate him with a nut you can only get in the field near bone vilege Then Make The Blck Mate With An s Rank Then A Gold Chocobo

Zatch_Bell
Confusing how do you race your chocobo becuase gold suacer is closed right now where I am playing right now.

Zatch_Bell
If you need help with eight I can help you by the way.

Red Superfly
Fresh air helps too.

n00bslayer
lol laughing ^

Zatch_Bell
I get enough of that thank you very much.

FF7 Freak
Oh If Gold Saucer Is Closed....You Have To Wait Intell It Opens Keep Playing Till It Does Zatch Bell..

PRINCE XIZOR
useless info. You mean well, bet your letting yourself down. I am the true FF master. I have defeated Ozma and Hades on IX and OMEGA on viii

PRINCE XIZOR
not so good on vii though, i admit that.

dark1365
FF7F....dude you are a loser.

The Ones
considering they have the same avi and reply almost immedietly after eachother i think there the same person

Red Superfly
Yes, yes they are. Freakin lame.

Nothing worse than some loser talking to himself about games on an internet forum. Can't get much more of a geek than that.

hotsauce6548
roll eyes (sarcastic)

FF7 Freak
So I Beat Ozuma And Hades And Omega So There Prince Guy

FF7 Freak
Anyone Else Need Tips?

Red Superfly
Whats the cheat for shutting down these threads?

dark1365
I express my utter amazement that this thread has actually made it to the second page. What the f**k?

punkrocker666

punkrocker666
Originally posted by dark1365
FF7F....dude you are a loser. dude your an a.ss hole

Phoenix Aska
Originally posted by FF7 Freak
I Know A Lot About FF Look At My Name I Love FF!

what happened to 8?

and 1-6 and X and X-2? confused

SaTsuJiN
and 11 too :P

Zatch_Bell
we are not the same I am me and he is he.

Myth
YAY! He's gone! I wonder if he really believed that people thought it was another person when punkrocker came to defend him. Stupid people, I swear.

powerfulone1987
FF&Freak, why didn't you play/beat FFX-2?

star_scar_child
i got a question ff7f.... why do you keep bouncing around the forumwriting all these useless threads...dude your looking alot like a poser to me, so tell me , if you know so much, how does zack die, in exact detail

Windz*Cloud
Hey , newbie is here . Can you tell me how to get the "Bahamut Zero" 's materia ?

Darthburgerking
I coudn't have worded it better myself

Yuna33
no
how many threads dose this one make?

confused_boy
i need help in ffx if anyone read's this reply back to me

in the part where u get anima u need 6 destruction sphere's i can't find all of them can someone give me a list of all the location's to get all six destrcution sphere's?

thanx man

confused_boy
ok forget about anima i got her already so right now i am looking for the magus sister's i am looking for monster's to catch for the monster arena in the calm land's then i gotta look at mt. gagazet but in the calm lands i can't find a monster named ogre can anyone tell me like a place to find one?

thanx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.