Games you can't put down but you know you should

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dAngEr_Is_gO!
We all have at least one of these in our collection. A game that for all intents and purposes should/does suck but for some reason you can't put it down.
I'm currently playing Bloodrayne 2. The animation is choppy, it has numerous graphical glitches, the plot is generic and the sound is just plain odd, yet for some reason I can't stop playing it (so much so I've put GTA: SA on hold). It's laughably over the top slice and dice action is strangely addictive. Plus it has the most appealing main character since Miss Croft (personally I think Rayne is better stick out tongue )
So, what guilty little gaming pleasures do you people have?

JToTheP
Max Payne 2, and Haunting Ground.

I just beat Max Payne 2 on Fugitive, and I can't find a reason to stop playing.

Haunting Ground gets on my nerves yet I keep going back.

SaTsuJiN
Phantasy Star Online.. shit is so old but I cant stop doing mines runs.. >_<

and Age of Empires 2.. I forget everytime I play it that 2 hours of my life vanish

dark1365
Mario Party 4. Go ahead and laugh people.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by dark1365
Mario Party 4. Go ahead and laugh people.

laughing hysterical lol

pretty angel
laughing

jaden101
i haven't had many of those games on the current generation of consoles but for my playstation i had loads

air combat(the prequel to ace combat)
2 xtreme (dont ask)
future cop LAPD
worms

n00bslayer
fusion frenzy........sad i know sad

dark1365
no expression

Hulk Power
Originally posted by n00bslayer
fusion frenzy........sad i know sad

hysterical lol laughing

n00bslayer
lol yea it's sad

Blue Dragon
Any game really...if it's new I'll be on it hours! If it's not new but fun I'll be on it for hours. These game include:
Jak & Daxter 2/3
Any Legend of Zelda game
Beat 'em ups...
Don't know really...

WAF3001
Pretty much any game I play I can't put down and know I should.

RE401
I pretty much don't want to play the games, but when I put them in I can't stop playing. Anyway, I play Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex which has a lot of things wrong with it, but I love Crash. Also, Enter the Matrix, whenever I put it in I always play the first level over and over.

nick1811
downhill domination

dark1365
Pikmin. bag

Dresta
the only game i'm addicted to is playing Socom 2 online. although it's ****ing quality it is really begginning to piss me of and i just can't stop playing it.

DarkCrawler
Spider-Man 2.

Linkalicious
World of Warcraft.

just typing in /played makes me want to go out and get my life back.

Darth_Otaku
I keep playing DOA 2 for the PS2.Sad huh?The shit's from 2000...

Blue Dragon
Dragonball Z Budokai 2.

FullMetalLover1
Pokemon Stadium laughing laughing
Untold Legends- Its not my fault I'm a berserker killing everingthing I see with my bloodthirsty vengence!

Blue Dragon

Blue Dragon
Actually it just takes time getting use to & I was stuck at a few points & getting fustrated but it's a pretty good game so I take that back about Vexx.

coolboarder98
God of War. That game is extremely addictive.

sith_darth_jay
GTA Vice City

beat the game ages ago, but keep playing and playing. my excuse is that i want to get the 100%, but always end up killing people ramdonly and singing along to any station of the game.........i know, I'm an 80's child sad

Darth_Janus
I have a few:

Temple of Elemental Evil (Terribly unfinished game, but it has soo much potential...)

KOTOR II (Replayed it like eight times now. Not sure why.)

Populous for SNES

House of the Dead 1 and 2

Ast Rofan
Resident Evil 4, game runs through my veins. Damn thing is turning me into a zombie, how ironic.

§P0oONY
Ninja Gaiden,
Halo,
Rome:Total War
Resident Evil 4

snake_eyes616
MGS2. I dont give a damn if the story is more complicated than triganometry(see, I cant even spell it right, lol), Im soon to get all the dog tags and get the ninja sneaking suit! Happy Dance

Zatch
FF7 the graphics suck horribly but yet I can't put it down though.

luffyjin
any tekken game gets me frustrated when i lose ive already broken two ps2 pads :O

MrBones
Counter-Strike...just can't stop, its like a drug

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Amen to Counter-Strike.
Finally finished Bloodrayne II and SW:EpIII ROTS so I can continue on with GTA: SA.
It's so weird GTA is so the better game but I just HAD to finish the others first.

DarkC
Counter-Strike ------- Iceworld.

Morridini
Originally posted by Linkalicious
World of Warcraft.

just typing in /played makes me want to go out and get my life back.

Yeah it's scary.
And that is only the actual playtime. Not counting spending hours with the Blizzard Downloader to get a 4MB patch.

))TrAuMa((
Air Blade! god damit!

Red Superfly
Counter-Strike can get a bit like that sometimes.

"Oh a quick 20 minutes and then I'll do something important"

I don't know why I say things like that. I have NEVER spent 20 minutes on Counter-Strike. Why would I ever think this time would be any different? No, I spend hours, sat there, like a zombie, loving every minute of the headshotty goodness. Every kill is satisfying. Every now and then you get the odd round where you are the last man, and it's up to you to hunt down four remaining terrorists, and you do it! Like lambs to the slaughter! And there's those truly awesome times when you wipe out four or five terrorists in a row. It's like I'm The Emperor and de_dust is my galaxy! Muahahaha! I'm like the freakin' Predator! Then the next round you get killed first. I'm like Pee-Wee Herman! It can be like that, and you spend all your time trying to be the best on the server.

BOOM! HEADSHOT! BOOM! HEADSHOT! BOOM! HEADSHOT!

For hours on end. Awesomeness.

Hit_and_Miss
For CS fans;

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/killcs.html
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/toomuchcs.html

Both of these crack me up, CS is almost too adictive...

Halo2 is the next game I got to quit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.