that one scene....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chubbychipmunk
it's beautiful....

there's this one scene i really like it's so pretty and it gives me chills

it's when anakins alone in that jedi room, and padmes alone in her crib and they're just all alone and the pretty music plays and they both walk up to the window and look out. there's a really pretty orange sunset(remember anakin and padme are not together, they're all alone) and then anakin sheds a tear.

i just love that scene yes it's so pretty.. it touches me it really does

PVS
enjoying the attention? erm

try setting yourself on fire, you'll get way more attention

go on try it smile

chubbychipmunk
Originally posted by PVS
enjoying the attention? erm

try setting yourself on fire, you'll get way more attention

go on try it smile

wut ru talking about???

DeVi| D0do
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t350795.html

blink

matreid
Two threads on the exact same thing? Why did you do that?confused

Ast Rofan
Remember that one scene when there were two threads? That was sad...

JKozzy
cry

Darth Travizzle
HOW THE HE** CAN WE EVEN DISCUSS THIS!? WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH YOUR MIND WHEN YOU WROTE THIS!?

JKozzy
Originally posted by chubbychipmunk
it's beautiful....

there's this one scene i really like it's so pretty and it gives me chills

it's when anakins alone in that jedi room, and padmes alone in her crib and they're just all alone and the pretty music plays and they both walk up to the window and look out. there's a really pretty orange sunset(remember anakin and padme are not together, they're all alone) and then anakin sheds a tear.

i just love that scene yes it's so pretty.. it touches me it really does I would hardly qualify the music as being 'pretty.' Depressing, yes. Foreshadowing, yes. Not pretty.

Dirty Vader
hmmmm hehehehehe

chubbychipmunk
well it could be pretty and sad at the same time
and i'm sorry i ever made this thread in the first place. if you don't like this thread then just don't write in it! jeez ru guys that stupid???erm

chubbychipmunk
oh yea and if ur wondering y it's such a stange topic is because there was nothing else to do! lol

chubbychipmunk
u know wut? i'm just gonna close this

chubbychipmunk
i don't know how to so i wont no expression

ccoo
It is a great scene in the movie, it shows that sometimes less is more. One of the few times in the prequels, that something is really done well, and very memorable. No dialog, just eerie music, that is good direction.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by JKozzy
I would hardly qualify the music as being 'pretty.' Depressing, yes. Foreshadowing, yes. Not pretty.

It depends. Depressing can be "pretty" if you like the kind of music. Take the example on the movie gladiator. The music is beautiful but at the same time beautiful. smile

General Bondius
Get a life

mysterio69
you what'd be really pretty? if all these goddamn stupid threads ceased to exist. that would touch me...it really would. blink

Huma
You know what would be really nice? If people on these boards started respecting other people. Seriously, dont put people down so much because they have an opinon or question they'd like to share. If you think someone elses thread is ignorant, stupid, or whatever you'd like to call them, just ignore it.. I see the disrespect in almost every thread these days. It's really making these boards unenjoyable. a-holes are taking over the boards. I swear. Only respectable poeple are the mods and newbs.

Vader667
it's one of my favorite scenes along with the Mustafar balcony tear scene, it makes Anakin seem more human.

chubbychipmunk
all the people who ru mean get out of my thread sad

Ani's Girl
ChubbyChipmunk

Don't let it get you down. There are many around here that just run around being nasty to whoever they can.

Ghetto Goblin
hiw about a new scene thing...

did anyone see that MTV movie awards where they did a spoof off the scene at the lava planet. where padme's all like woah, dark side. and anakin's all, chya.

well, it's hilarious and i would love to see it again, could anyone find it or something?

DarkYoda
^^If you do a search (type in MTV) there is a thread on this and a working link I bet. wink

chubbychipmunk
i like that scene too

chubbychipmunk
no just watch the mtv movie awards... it comes on at like 45 minutes after the movie awards start

chubbychipmunk
Originally posted by Ani's Girl
ChubbyChipmunk

Don't let it get you down. There are many around here that just run around being nasty to whoever they can.

lol thank you smile

Creechuur
I think people should start posting their age or DOB on their profile pages or something. At least then we'd know threads like this were just made by kids...you can be excused for being a diptard if youre under 18 (although you'll still catch hell from some of the more sarcastic KMC members)...most people have their heads lodged firmly in their ass til way past that age, even though they dont realize it til much later.

Cripes, I've been on this planet for 33 years and I'm just now getting a clue...

One other thing...when you do something dumb or noobish and people call you on it (whether they are polite or bitingly sarcastic), getting defensive, calling people childish names (stupid, mean, etc.), and generally acting like a baby only makes you look worse. Take responsibility for your mistakes, dont be so worried about your ego being damaged and for gods sake learn to laugh at yourself.

And get off my lawn you damn stupid kids.

chubbychipmunk
yea well u know wut? at least in the future people will respect me more because i'm younger than you haaaahahahahahaa laughing i'm sorry i just had to say that

Creechuur
That doesnt even make sense. Read a book.

Robin Darkside
Originally posted by Creechuur
That doesnt even make sense. Read a book.

laughing

ah, this whole thread is very funny

chubbychipmunk
Originally posted by Robin Darkside
laughing

ah, this whole thread is very funny

....ass.................... eek!

Ghetto Goblin
stop posting, FOR GOODNESS SAKES...

you should be the one getting dissed here.

and i still haven't found that MTV clip yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.