Unhealthy admiration of the Dark Side

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jabbar
I am frankly, a little concerned by most members on this forum who are devotees to the darkside. Most people here tend to slander the jedi, and say how "cool", even morally correct the Sith are.

Is there an explanation for this?

DeVi| D0do
Maybe coz they kicked the Jedis arses?

Jack Daniels
yes its unhealthy but so is Jack Daniels.....hehe...nobodys perfect...drunk

DenKi
The dark side of the Force is a Pathway to many Abilties

AmrothSkywalker
Good side rules! I guarantee that when Return of the Jedi came out everyone was hooray for Jedi but now that Ep III came out everyone is like hooray for Sith!

Mist
Originally posted by jabbar
I am frankly, a little concerned by most members on this forum who are devotees to the darkside. Most people here tend to slander the jedi, and say how "cool", even morally correct the Sith are.

no expression

The award for lamest thread goes to this guy.

bilb
laughing

Mist
is it bad if the first.....8...threads in here are pure crap?confused

peejay88
bet all the people who like the darkside also like Linkin park stick out tongue laughing

Mist
linkin park went all funny.....like...the type of funny a 'not quite clear on his sexuality' type of guy is like after spending a week at a homo nudist beach....

peejay88
Originally posted by Mist
linkin park went all funny.....like...the type of funny a 'not quite clear on his sexuality' type of guy is like after spending a week at a homo nudist beach....

HaHa, weren't they like that all along?? laughing laughing

Mist
they used to be cool...they had their own 'thing' in the music world....then they went all cross breeding with jay z.....next theyll be all homie wannabies....

R2D2-89
yea linkin park were awesome, then they started hangin with jay z, i was like nooooo what have u doone!! rock and rap shouldn be mixed there r a few exceptions such as aerosmith with run dmc, but on the whole its a NO

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by peejay88
bet all the people who like the darkside also like Linkin park stick out tongue laughing

You're WRONG big time, but then again, I speak for me self. And to answer to the starter of this thread, I'll agree with mist by classifying this thread has the lamest ever.

General Zodiac
The Darkside is a path of pain and suffering. Twisted by the Darkside most people are, unaware of the truth that awaits a Sith Lord.

Ken Kenobi

I've always been fascinated by the Dark Side, but personally I am all for the Jedi.

Now the Empire on the other hand, I just love them, I don't know why, I just do.

p. skywalker

I wouldn't really be concerned.. I think most that choose the darkside as their fav do so because it suits them, and their way of life.. and same with the jedi.. but i really would not waste to much time dwelling on it.. so people like bad and some like good.. Just the way it is.. and i relized that most people in this world like the bad a long time ago!!

Creechuur
To the OP:

You really need to get out more.

General Bondius
We should all leran from NJO Luke, he has the best of both worlds, THATS bringing balance to the force. jejejeje

((The_Anomaly))
because Sids is Da MAN! and thats pretty much it...

sids is just cool, making the darkside cool...

not to mention the darkside allows you to shoot lightning from ur hands, thats pretty damn cool too.

Ani's Girl
Without a villain, the hero would be boring (and have nothing to do). Star Wars has had some of the best villains around.

ShadowKing
The Dark Side has filled many with promises of power and glory, only to leave them burnt out on the side of the road...

jerlark386
I think this is all just little bit silly. Taking the movie a bit far?

Jedi and Sithism religions out there. omg.

I think I'll start a new religion myself. I shall call it...

Slackerism !!!

Screw work, just post all day.

p. skywalker
LMAO!! yeah I kinda hinted that when i said don't dwell on it to much..LOL

Lord Darth Gabe
Just ask this...is my nickname unhealthy? is the darkside unhealthy? are we "lovers of the darkside" unhealthy?

People like you just...don`t go along with a normal living, get a grip Jabbar...you like star wars? THEN LIKE IT AS A WHOLE AS WE DO!!!

And stop posting this stupid kinda threads, Ani`s girl was right:"Without a villain, the hero would be boring"

C`mon jabbar!!!

Wickerman
I think 90% of the darkside loving populace are hyped up teenagers that've been playing too many video games and go "lightning is kewl and force choke and ur stupid for liking jedi hahahaha sith kick @55 hahahaha"
They actually do a pretty good job at portraying the initial turn to the darkside (EG: Anakin: powerful, but stupid as hell "I'll become more powerful than any blah blah blah blah *Blargh, I R CUT UP* " )
If i were to watch someone roleplay a sith, i'd much rather watch a more mature person that has actually HEARD of concepts such as guile, rather than a teenager that has lightsaber wetdreams. thumb down

ps: Kenobi: I also love the Empire, but that's prolly because i love ancient history, especially Roman and Greek...so that most likely has something to do with it.

~wickerman~

Robin Darkside
people like to have fun.
I'm sure no one here is a true sith....
except me

Ushgarak
The reason people get superficially attracted to the Dark Side is simple- most people hate restrictions and the Dark Side has none.

There's nothing deep about it. I think everyone knows that in any deep analysis, the Dark Side is simply messed up.

Lord Darth Gabe
I agree...a jedi can`t choke anyone, and they are like: "This freakin` order don`t allow you to choke your friends just for a while! It`s not fair!"

that`s was a good one...jajaja

b-dan
sith have lighting powers ahahahahhaa long live the sith!!!!!

Red Superfly
^^^ Jedi have lightning absorbing powers and the best ones become immortal.

IMMORTAL.

Jedi win.

stick out tongue

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Red Superfly
^^^ Jedi have lightning absorbing powers and the best ones become immortal.

IMMORTAL.

Jedi win.

stick out tongue

Are you saying immortal like yoda and Qui gon or ben? If so, then jedi don't win, because among some others you also have the sith lord Marka Ragnos :P

Captain REX
Originally posted by peejay88

Depends on how much you like Linkin Park... stick out tongue

Darth Zenemij
LP sucks..... I hat the new sith. I loved the Original, the race of the Sith.

Captain REX
The race of the Sith? From the ancient comics of the early 90's? stick out tongue

Tulak Hord
I'm for the Sith. The Sith are even Cooler with their EU past. The sith had the godliest saber duelist of all time: A one Tulak Hord, master of the saber. The sith also had people such as Naga Sadow, Exar Kun, a mentioned Marka Ragnos, Ajunta Pall, among others. Of all those, I exclude that traitorous P.O.S Ludo Kresh. Without Kresh, Sadow would've taken over the Galaxey. LONG LIVE SITH!

bilb
Originally posted by Ushgarak
The reason people get superficially attracted to the Dark Side is simple- most people hate restrictions and the Dark Side has none.

There's nothing deep about it. I think everyone knows that in any deep analysis, the Dark Side is simply messed up.

OMGthe world in indeed coming to an end.. thats TWICE in one day I agree with Ush confused

stick out tongue

mauls_apprentic
i prefere the dark side for 1 reason they dont go by crapy rules and i like the color red also. Happy Dance

mauls_apprentic
i agree and dissagree with ush it is not messed up !!!!!!!!! i hate restrictions
mad smile

Red Superfly
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
Are you saying immortal like yoda and Qui gon or ben? If so, then jedi don't win, because among some others you also have the sith lord Marka Ragnos :P

Er, what? Do you see any immortal Sith in ANY of the Star Wars movies?

Yoda, Anakin, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon get to live forever and have eternal power. That's a pretty damn good trump card if you ask me.

Marka Ragnos is from Knights Of The Old Republic I seem to remember. That's a video game, and is not canon. Even if it's EU, it's still not canon.

Mist
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
I'm for the Sith. The Sith are even Cooler with their EU past. The sith had the godliest saber duelist of all time: A one Tulak Hord, master of the saber. The sith also had people such as Naga Sadow, Exar Kun, a mentioned Marka Ragnos, Ajunta Pall, among others. Of all those, I exclude that traitorous P.O.S Ludo Kresh. Without Kresh, Sadow would've taken over the Galaxey. LONG LIVE SITH!

EU dude....and for every sith you posted, a jedi could posted to counter.

umm...anyone seen my shoe? confused

Red Superfly
I hope it's not a clown shoe you are looking for, we have plenty of those lying around.

Mist
curses!disgust i think i let anakin borrow it, but then he went to mustafar and you know......biatch

starwarsrules14
Jedi all the way
The sith destroyed themeselves in the beginning before there were only two....i'd be afraid of my master suddenly turning on me or somthin.

starwarsrules14
Me "c'mon master sidious let's kick some jedi butt!"
Sidious"Hey I'm the master here I get to decide when we get to kick some jedi butt! OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!"

Darth Zenemij
Originally posted by starwarsrules14
Me "c'mon master sidious let's kick some jedi butt!"
Sidious"Hey I'm the master here I get to decide when we get to kick some jedi butt! OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!"

More like off with your Limbs!

starwarsrules14
lol
either way

Captain REX
Originally posted by bilb
OMGthe world in indeed coming to an end.. thats TWICE in one day I agree with Ush confused

stick out tongue

Gasp! I always agree with Ush, because somehow, he's always right. stick out tongue

Wooo...long live Anarchy and Dark-Sided tendencies...?

bilb
Originally posted by Captain REX
Gasp! I always agree with Ush, because somehow, he's always right. stick out tongue

SSSHH!! Dont let him know that!! stick out tongue

Robin Darkside
followers

bilb
aaaaaaaaahahahahhaa.. read that post & then read 'restricted'

laughing laughing laughing

starwarsrules14
It seems like a lot of people like the darkside better simply because of sidious

bilb
rrrrrrrrrrrright, yeah that super sexah sids is what does it roll eyes (sarcastic)

starwarsrules14
c'mon you have to admit his smile is pretty awesome devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.