Durability test: WonderWoman vs SHAZAM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
I just seriously want to know WW's invulnerability, I've read and heard that she's vulnerable to sharp pointy things(not bullshitting, this is what's been said on many occasions), but things like a class 100ton punch, she can shrug off.
Is this true? If not, why does she block bullets if they'd bounce off her?

Seems silly to me that her weakness is "anything sharp and pointy", but it's stated many times on sites and such.

Your thoughts?

xmarksthespot
I think you're supposed to defeat her by tieing her in her own lasso.

Sentry
Where's Draco? WW is like his mom, he knows everything about WW. When I first got onto these forums back in February, me and Draco got into it about her durability and how inconsistent she was written. She could go toe to toe with the likes of Superman/Shazam, but I could have swore that her skin could be pierced by bullets. Then DC made her bullet proof, then they made her missile proof, because she apparently took one to the chest, but I argued that she had cushions there. smile But really, I don't know. When Draco gets back on here, ask him. He knows.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
Where's Draco? WW is like his mom, he knows everything about WW. When I first got onto these forums back in February, me and Draco got into it about her durability and how inconsistent she was written. She could go toe to toe with the likes of Superman/Shazam, but I could have swore that her skin could be pierced by bullets. Then DC made her bullet proof, then they made her missile proof, because she apparently took one to the chest, but I argued that she had cushions there. smile But really, I don't know. When Draco gets back on here, ask him. He knows.
Wonder Woman is Draco's mom? can you prove this

Scans , issue number.

laughing

Sentry
Check every post with WW in it, Draco's right there beside her. laughing

whirlysplat
She is like a balloon one prick and its all over big grin Wonerwoman hates pricks as do all the Amazons, they won't let them on the islandbig grinOriginally posted by long pig
I just seriously want to know WW's invulnerability, I've read and heard that she's vulnerable to sharp pointy things(not bullshitting, this is what's been said on many occasions), but things like a class 100ton punch, she can shrug off.
Is this true? If not, why does she block bullets if they'd bounce off her?

Seems silly to me that her weakness is "anything sharp and pointy", but it's stated many times on sites and such.

Your thoughts?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Sentry
Check every post with WW in it, Draco's right there beside her. laughing

I think she is like his girlfriend...

Lucky man...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.