Old TV Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Random I know but... Old TV villains somehow enter the DCU/MU with all their resources at their disposal:
Skeletor (from He-Man)
Mumm-Ra (from Thundercats)
Krang & Shredder (from old TMNT)
Xanatos (from Gargoyles)
Megatron (from old Transformers)

They decide to team up and take over the Earth.

Everyone else is busy so that leaves a ragtag group of heroes to stop the villains consisting of:
Colossus & Magik
Dr. Strange
Spider-Man
Batman
Iron Man

Both teams are given a week to prepare. Who wins?

BENITO
well old Shred would be out damn quick you flick the guy hes hurt and runs away

Joker1237
Not with that techdrom. I think with the machine with the big eye, and the size of Megatron may put the villians in a favor to win this one.

But if the Turtles can BREAK into the the Techdrom evey show, Than I know Batman and IronMan can and disable the thing.

Shred would have a good showing until the heros breaks into his one eye Tank.

EvilCap America
Xanatos and Magatron QUICKLY see how incompetint their allies are and simply kill them and take all their magical and technological equipment.Working together with Megatron handling the technological end stripping the Tecnodrome for all its worth and Xanatos handling Skelator/Mumm-ras magic equipment

Eventualy the only REAL threat they face is Dr.Strange and assuming they can team-up after killing everyone else off they have a chance against him

Joker1237
Mumm-Ra
Krang & Shredder

I dont think they are incompetint. They are pretty cool old toons villians, Shredder was pretty evil in the first season,

And dont start me on Ra. I dont think they mess up on this.

Joker1237
Skeletor was pretty good to, I dont think he will mess this up too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.